Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
I don't disagree.

And I think I might know her secret : refrigeration.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

TDA, while I agree with what you said on the rest of this post, I gotta say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Many icon's have changes to their image and the world lives with it... be thankful of Alizée because it could be worse!:

Michael Jackson

btw on that prizes pic, I'd take the Taz in the background.

On topic now, well I'm with leaving the personal life stuff personal. Celebs don't go around buying magazines to read the latest gossip about you and what you do. It may be because they have other things to do, but don't we all? Anyway as to whether I like where she's going, I'm not sure cause I haven't been keeping up as much as I would like so I can't say but as far as UEDS I was ok with it, I liked the album and all that jazz, but I am also looking forward to something new.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Celebs don't go around buying magazines to read the latest gossip about you and what you do. It may be because they have other things to do, but don't we all?
Fall,

Actually it's because they don't know bout us Fall!... If Alizée knew I existed and saw my face all over the French equivalent of the U.S. People Magazine's I'm pretty sure she would be reading up all about me!... Yes... I'm that interesting!... and I am not being facetious ... it is true... not just about me but about any of us... I mean... we are all guilty of reading up on people we normally wouldn't know or care about simply because their everyday lives are thrown in our faces through crap magazines... look at people like Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, the Kardashian's and other crappy role models... even they appear to be entertaining... but the only reason we hear about them and not the average Joe is because they are celebrities.. So anyway, yeah... I suppose if we were celebrities Alizée would know more about us!

Secondly, you are right about how the person never changes even though their physical appearance may change... Their personalities are the same... and I think with that said, we will find that Alizée's next album will probably hold the same personality as her earlier albums. Her last album was different because it was based on the influence of Edie Sedgwick and produced by someone different than what we are used too... It appears that these two factors are going to change by her next album... and she is back in the dancing studio! so we'll see what is to come!