Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-25-2009, 11:42 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default France-Carla and the G20

Well the G-20 is over and Nicholas disappointed me by not bringing Alizée with him.

On the other hand his wife Carla was a huge hit with the local media.
You would get a camera shot of Michelle Obama and then the camera would pan the visiting leaders wives and it would always end up on Carla Sarkozy.

As the wives were being dropped off one by one for a ladies get together luncheon at the Andy Warhol Museum the media was of course shooting lots of pictures and running video. The ladies all smiled and waved and pretty much ignored the medias request for comments.

Well then here comes Carla Sarkozy. Cameras? there's cameras we need to get over there and get some face time. So as she is walking towards the door the reporters are throwing questions out to her.
She stops turns and walks right up to the line of reporters and just eats them alive with her charm and wit. They were were loving her for coming over and spending some time with them.

Video with Carla Talking to Reporters

Now Alizée if you are reading this please take note on how Carla gets the media to adore her. Sweet heart, not all of the paparazzi are your enemy.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:50 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

I was volunteering down at the G20 on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and some of the other volunteers who had been stationed at the Renaissance actually got to see Sarkozy and Carla at an arm's length away multiple times. Though I can't complain... I got to see Yo-Yo Ma briefly.

As for your suggestion for Alizée, I don't think that these were hounding paparazzi but rather local news media who had been stationed outside places where events would be taking place.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:28 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

As Alizée, Carla knows what it is to be spy by paparrazzi during summer vacation...

But can we blame them...

Old 09-28-2009, 05:45 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Of course Nickolas Sarkozy has the best looking wife!
After Carla, all the others, including michelle obama, look like marines.
Viva la France!