Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

For example, actress Chloë Moretz have a pair of leather boots she often wear and she definitely don't have money problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I understand your point but she made clear that she didn't earn much money during her partnership with Mylène... and the two albums that followed weren't really successful, not to say that they were a commercial failure. Moreover, as I said, she always maintained a quite lavish way of life during the period of her relationship with Jérémy Chatelain, lots of travelling, private drivers, expensive wedding in LA, big house in ajaccio etc. (and the song 10ans now tells us that they also had a flat to pay back ) Knowing that she doesn't earn anything from Les enfoirés (except a little media coverage) and she has a daughter to take care of (travelling every month between corsica and paris, hiring a nanny when she's away ..) There's very little chance that she's a millionaire...
She could've made money through different investments like stocks or real estate after advice from Mylène, agents, friends or family (or herself).

<3

Last edited by Tiwaz; 03-28-2013 at 12:14 PM..
Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I understand your point but she made clear that she didn't earn much money during her partnership with Mylène... and the two albums that followed weren't really successful, not to say that they were a commercial failure. Moreover, as I said, she always maintained a quite lavish way of life during the period of her relationship with Jérémy Chatelain, lots of travelling, private drivers, expensive wedding in LA, big house in ajaccio etc. (and the song 10ans now tells us that they also had a flat to pay back ) Knowing that she doesn't earn anything from Les enfoirés (except a little media coverage) and she has a daughter to take care of (travelling every month between corsica and paris, hiring a nanny when she's away ..) There's very little chance that she's a millionaire...
She most likely is not swimming in money, but i really would be surprised if she can not afford to buy a few hundred euro jacket. Other thing is i think that with age people settle down and their values change. I used to spend my money on parties and stupid shit, but now i don't give a fuck about it. More important things are on my mind. So i think that she doesn't have to think how she will pay the bills next month. She could be in the level of more or less above average income level
Old 03-28-2013, 12:59 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
She most likely is not swimming in money, but i really would be surprised if she can not afford to buy a few hundred euro jacket. Other thing is i think that with age people settle down and their values change. I used to spend my money on parties and stupid shit, but now i don't give a fuck about it. More important things are on my mind. So i think that she doesn't have to think how she will pay the bills next month. She could be in the level of more or less above average income level
I totally agree. When I was in my early 20's my closet was overran with clothes. Today, I only buy to replace. And just like the book I mentioned earlier, not all millionaires are that extravagant. Most live slightly above or within their means. Think about it, which would you prefer...Alizée dressed as Lady GaGa? Or dressed like the girl-next-door?
Old 03-28-2013, 02:27 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

I really don't know why her financial status is any of our business. She looks really good in leather by the way. That is not speculation. Her financial status is. Although I am speculating that she is a very smart woman and will make a way for herself and her family.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:54 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I should start updating my fashion thread again, but you guys get mad when you see the prices. She seems to spend way more money on clothing than she used to. Her clothes may look simple, but it is 90% designer. Even her "basic" jeans cost around 300 dollars a pair. The cheapest place I've seen her shop is Zara, and the clothes in there can still get pretty pricey.

She is like every other woman that has a clothing item they get addicted to for a while.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:28 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

" Bonne soirée followers, rdv demain à 17h à la Fnac Saint Lazare! Je compte sur
vous💋 #dedicace #paris #alizee #5 #love❤ "
Old 03-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I'm sure she's doing alright for herself and she seems happy, so I don't really care how much money she has in the bank or how much she has spent. She has close family and friends and many who will always look out for her.. so I think she's doing alright right now.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I should start updating my fashion thread again, but you guys get mad when you see the prices. She seems to spend way more money on clothing than she used to. Her clothes may look simple, but it is 90% designer. Even her "basic" jeans cost around 300 dollars a pair. The cheapest place I've seen her shop is Zara, and the clothes in there can still get pretty pricey.

She is like every other woman that has a clothing item they get addicted to for a while.
there's a fashion thread? I'm a huge sneakerhead/fashion whore... just bought a pair of gucci sneakers and some more of the new spring supreme collection.

---------------------------------------------------

Old 03-29-2013, 10:58 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Prête pour vous voir ! Et vous ? Rdv à 17h! #fnac #StLazare #paris #dedicace #alizee5

Old 03-30-2013, 10:19 AM

swagboy is on a distinguished road

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lbefpujalusto5w/-pA0WKNbGm

all instagram pictures up to 29-03-2013
around 50 new pictures were added.

enjoy
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter