Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41
The eternal blackness of night only makes the brilliant day seem all the more glorious
And vice versa.
Sorry, I like nighttime.
(totally unrelated with your allusion to the night as Lohan and day as Alizée)
(seriously offtopic)
(third parantheses)
Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 PM

NeverMore is on a distinguished road

I love the night too, things seem more mysterious and it seems that more can happen durning the night.
(Still off-topic)
Old 09-17-2008, 01:11 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Excellent analogy ML. When people have the means to make any mark on this world that they want and the dark side makes no demands or challenges you, it is a breath of fresh air when someone takes the high road. I think that is a big part and (no surprise to Alizee fans) of the attraction to Alizee. It takes a great deal of discipline,tenacity,heart and courage to live in the light. Diametrically opposed to the dark road which anyone can take without any character at all. Very seductive for all, but preys especially on the weak and lost among us.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:44 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I believe all have made good points on this. I only stated to Lohan that she was not the one to make a statement concerning any person in the media as she has set such a horrible standard herself, but I understand the points made and agree.

Ogre,
I think you have made very wise statements. I could not help myself, as it just really stuck in my craw, however.
I do feel good at least that I got to let her know about Alizée. It is possible that even the stuck-ups in Hollowood have heard about Alizée, but I'm sure they think that she is just some foreigner that has a small following, and is inconsequential compared to those in Hollowood.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:25 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
It is possible that even the stuck-ups in Hollowood have heard about Alizée, but I'm sure they think that she is just some foreigner that has a small following, and is inconsequential compared to those in Hollowood.
I guess number 25 on the top 100 women searched on Chickapedia does not mean she has a small following. Just in North America where we live she not well known.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:31 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

ALS,
I totally agree, but we are talking about how regular American's feels about Alizée, and not necessarily those in Hollowood. For some reason, they seem to think they are above the rest of us.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:52 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ALS,
I totally agree, but we are talking about how regular American's feels about Alizée, and not necessarily those in Hollowood. For some reason, they seem to think they are above the rest of us.
Ditto c-4. it seems to take a certain amount of narcisism to hang with the Hollywood crowd.Especially these days where there are little limits to acceptable behavior. So publicity is publicity regardless of the extreme nature of it. Hollowood is about right.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is not politically themed.

I read an article about how Lindsay Lohan decided to keep her name in the press by degrading Sarah Palin, so I took the ocassion to go to Lohan's MySpace page and leave her a comment.

This was the perfect opportunity to let her know that while she is out getting famous for being in and out of jail, rehab and generally being a
f*&^-up, there are others out there, such as Alizée, who use her time aside from performing to do charity work and keep a clean image that young women around the world can and do use to emulate, as a good example.

I felt great using Alizée as an example and contrasting our angel to one that is "famous for being famous" and not much else. (Lohan's movies are so forgettable).

It would be great, if any of you have the time, to sign on to Lohan's MySpace page and leave her a similar comment.
Lol she degrades herself more by degrading candidates for the presidential election. She has alot of nerve doing it too. She is young and know''s nothing. If I were her I would retract the statement ASAP. She's been in and out of rehab and the hospital to much to know what's going on. I am surprised she knows that there is an election going on. And no I won't retract this bash statement because she is just bad.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

so im doing what i do (digging through old and dead threads) and i come across this one..

WHAT?! why.. how could you compare Alizee to Lindsay Lohan?! i know this is an ancient post, but still! its like comparing Ballpark hotdog to a sirloin steak. (i haven't had lunch.. so im a bit hungry. )

Old 09-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Alizée is like..... I can't even think of a good analogy of how awesome she is

lohan however.... her life is a tree.... which some drunkard idiot crashed his car into, setting it ablaze. Thinking he had some sense left he decided to put out the fire, but the only thing he had was a claw hammer and a few petrified taco bell cheese pieces. After failing miserably, he realizes that he needs to urinate and defecate.. and seizes the opportunity.

Thus making lohan nothing more than a burnt lump of crap with hammer marks in it which smells of pee, just sitting there always attracting the attention of the drivers to pass her by. Nobody really want's to see it, but it serves as a good warning. Plus, it's covered in pee and poo
thus, making lohan nothing more than a burnt