Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 04:57 PM
LiL T

Default None Alizée music.

I love this type of music, what are others tastes, it would be interesting to see.

I also love a lot of styles house, electro, rock, techno, trance and various progressive sub genres.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL T View Post

I love this type of music, what are others tastes, it would be interesting to see.

I also love a lot of styles house, electro, rock, techno, trance and various progressive sub genres.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...106#post183106

jejeje

Old 10-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

this kind of music makes me feel like i'll die in some type of a weird, futuristic society where everyone is more machine than man.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:48 PM
LiL T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
this kind of music makes me feel like i'll die in some type of a weird, futuristic society where everyone is more machine than man.
So this forum is indeed ran by mods they can't accept stuff, I've been testing to the limits with out really trolling.

Can we just say your taste is crap and you should expose your self to real music?
Old 10-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
So this forum is indeed ran by mods they can't accept stuff, I've been testing to the limits with out really trolling.

Can we just say your taste is crap and you should expose your self to real music?
uh yeah, ok. don't get defensive, little T. not everyone enjoys techno garbage. stop being so sensitive, little man. and plz learn that the word "without" used in that particular context is ONE word. don't post if you can't take a little criticism. you must be the type to cry everytime someone laughs at you (which is probably quite often). lol?

wait I just realized: if my taste in music is crap and I listen to Alizée, what does that make you? (Besides small). LOLOLOL!!!

Edit:

Quote:

it's funny how you ask what other peoples' tastes are, and then you get mad when someone explains that they're not into the same garbage that you are. how is that for hypocracy? not to mention the myriad of grammatical errors all over the place...including the TITLE ITSELF. LOL. Are you really 29? Pretty pitiful.

Last edited by Sting; 10-09-2010 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Damn it guys, stop arguing. Leave that for PMs and/or VMs

Old 10-09-2010, 07:55 PM
LiL T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
Hahaha. Go back and read every post starting from the first. You'll see that this little T is the type who gets mad at anyone who disagrees with him. It's hilarious getting him mad. Notice how he needed to resort to cursing and typical attacks. E.g. Attacking the opponent's country, going the sexual route, etc. He ran out of ideas. He's unoriginal and he knows it. My posts are genius. That's why there's steam blowing out of his head right now. LOLOLOL!!
No go read back on his posts I know that I'm actually awesome, British and buddhist and love taking people apart...
Old 10-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
No go read back on his posts I know that I'm actually awesome, British and buddhist and love taking people apart...
That's contradictory. I don't think you fully understand Buddhism. And what did you take apart? I'm still tall, good looking, rich, and hot. What did you really change? All you did was make your own blood pressure go up by getting mad. lol?
Old 10-09-2010, 08:02 PM
LiL T

Ok i am done here...

I know Buddhism, trust me but I don't commit to it like i should...

I don't eat animals but i do drink sometimes.

Edit:

You can still be attached if you want sting but it was noting more than a bit of fun..

Last edited by LiL T; 10-09-2010 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ok i am done here...

It goes beyond that, bro. The way you act towards others already makes it self-evident that you don't understand Buddhism. Not only that, but somehow I don't see a Buddhist carrying on the way you do, cursing and going nuts when you disagree with someone else's viewpoint. It's absurd. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Edit:

Quote:
Ok i am done here...

Edit:

You can still be attached if you want sting but it was noting more than a bit of fun..
I can guarantee it was more fun for me than it was for you. Anyone reading this thread will see that.

Last edited by Sting; 10-09-2010 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Closed Thread