Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-30-2006, 03:44 AM

Pufferfish9 is on a distinguished road

It was about 2 weeks ago I was on google looking at videos and I saw her J'en Ai Marre video. I loved the song, she has the best voice ever, and she is so pretty I just melted in my seat. I have been hooked ever since
Old 07-30-2006, 03:49 AM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pufferfish9
It was about 2 weeks ago I was on google looking at videos and I saw her J'en Ai Marre video. I loved the song, she has the best voice ever, and she is so pretty I just melted in my seat. I have been hooked ever since
really ??? her voice first or her body first
Old 07-30-2006, 11:38 AM

jake is on a distinguished road

I first found out about Alizee while playing WoW. I commented on the sexy stripper dance the female night elf does and the girl told me it was based on Alizee's dance(Atleast I hope it was a girl playing). My curiousity got the better of me and I've been hooked ever since .
Old 07-31-2006, 12:20 AM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

I first heard "Moi... Lolita" in October 2002 when I was vacationing in Prague. It was playing on the local radio station in a cab that I was riding, and I immediately fell in love with that song. Unfortunately, at that time I did not know the name of that song and who sings it. Been trying to find it out for a few months with no luck whatsoever, and eventually gave up.

Then 3 month ago, on one of the web forum sites that I frequently visit, someone posted a link to "J'en Ai Marre!" and started a discussion about Alizee. I immediately fell in love with what I saw/heard and started digging for more info on Alizee. Of course, I immediately learned that "Moi... Lolita" was Alizee's debut song that made her famous, and you can't imagine how happy I was when I saw its video realizing that the name and singer behind "the mystery song" were finally revealed. Been hooked on Alizee ever since.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:15 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
I've seen on your posting that you're 15 years old, so for you at least it should be ok. But be forwarned, Alizée is extremely dangerous and that's no joke. Over the last year I've seen many of my friends, including myself, fall madly in love with her. So much so that they can do nothing but think of her all day and all night. The more you are exposed to her the worse it will get. After experiencing this myself and actually seeing it happen to many others I can only believe that she is truely a siren. I've never, ever, ever seen a woman have this kind of power and influence over men before, bar none! And believe me, I'm old enough to know.

When I first discovered Alizée I was also warned about her charms and how they would have an effect on me and other men but I didn't believe it. To my emotional peril and great joy also I found that the people who warned me from the beginning, indeed, knew exactly what they were talking about. Before you know it you'll be making websites in tribute to her, and that's only the beginning. So be forwarned! Once Alizée gets her hooks into you it is extremely... extremely difficult to get them out. Time... a long time... seems to be the only hope for cure.

I've been lurking on this site for a while, but I decided to come out of hiding and say that this is the funniest post I've read in a long time. And true!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm not twenty

that's a crazy man :, we always worried about him , becareful if you see him on forum . But that crazy man is right , i never had this feeling before i know Alizée , i never try hard to find any stuff , i nerver feel comfortable and smile everytime i think about someone else , sometime i also forgot my gF too .
OMG, did we begin to think Alizée ( ) was dangerous ^^, Lili Vooooodooooo
Old 08-03-2006, 10:29 PM

Impurator is on a distinguished road

I stumbled across the video of J'en Ai Marre as a link on another forum and almost immediately as the song started, it was like being hit with a freight train. Oh, that smile... the smile did it. I wasn't even looking at anything else, just slackjawed at that pretty smile. Then I watched it again. And again. And again. You know how it goes from there

Cybersoil, where did you find a poster of her? I couldn't find any that I liked while looking around the internet earlier. I wish for her to join Audrey Hepburn on my wall, she's earned it.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:37 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

I actually found Alizee through a basketball message board. This guy kept posting pictures of her. I didn't know who it was, though, so I hadn't heard any of her songs, seen any videos, for a long time. Then just recently (a month ago, maybe) he posted a link to the "La Isla Bonita" video, and I just got hooked. Her eyes are like tractor beams.

Everything else is history...watched all the YouTube videos over and over, eventually found this site (the videos are MUCH better quality!), bought the second CD, still waiting for the DVD to arrive in the mail...

Now all my friends think I'm crazy for listening to a French pop star, but I'm completely hooked.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

I share the same strong feelings! I first saw her on Metacafe and was hooked since. Maybe she's so powerful because she shares a birthplace with Napoléon Bonaparte?
Old 08-03-2006, 11:56 PM
I'm not twenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien
I share the same strong feelings! I first saw her on Metacafe and was hooked since. Maybe she's so powerful because she shares a birthplace with Napoléon Bonaparte?
the conquest of powerful Alizée
maybe Queen of France , and King of Italy

Last edited by dvtq; 08-03-2006 at 11:59 PM..