Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-18-2007, 01:09 AM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road
Default let's have an alizee look alike contest

let's have an alizee look alike contest.

everyone post pictures (preferably of yourself) of people who look like alizee.

(in her gourmandises video, doesn't she have a few look alike girls playing music?)
Old 06-18-2007, 01:40 AM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road

What was really interesting is I tried this celebrity photo-matching site (something like MyHeritage.com) with some Alizée pictures. Most of them, of course, matched right up with . . . well, Alizée. Surprise surprise. But the second closest matches were typically Asian girls. Very, very often it was the case. And that's odd for me. I'm not one to usually find an Asian-type face attractive, but I find Alizée very much so. I mean, she's not Asian but there's that similarity I guess. It was just something interesting.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:43 AM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrelion View Post
What was really interesting is I tried this celebrity photo-matching site (something like MyHeritage.com) with some Alizée pictures. Most of them, of course, matched right up with . . . well, Alizée. Surprise surprise. But the second closest matches were typically Asian girls. Very, very often it was the case. And that's odd for me. I'm not one to usually find an Asian-type face attractive, but I find Alizée very much so. I mean, she's not Asian but there's that similarity I guess. It was just something interesting.
in some of her pics, her eyes look similar to east asian girls.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Asiazée?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrelion View Post
I had tried the same thing, but did not pop up Asian girls at the time. But remember that Alizée was selected to do that Japanese Elise wafer TV ad. Sure, the similarity of her name to the product was of essential value, as were her CD sales in Japan at the time. But in a video, I believe I heard the ad director say that the Japanese would like a girl who looks like her, i.e. perhaps not unlike a Japanese.

Gosh, I wonder what the Corsican girl would look like with "tea hair"? BTW, Puffy AmiYumi are almost as cute as Alizée and often as wacky as an interview on <i>La Méthode Cauet</i>.

<center><object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqiNh8Ncg2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqiNh8Ncg2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object></center>
Old 03-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
<center><object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqiNh8Ncg2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vqiNh8Ncg2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object></center>
So I believe I have just seen the creepiest asian video of all time...weerd music, weerd singing, and weird dance mover. But I was laughing at it's weerdness so that's good
Old 03-23-2010, 05:35 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Puffy and Alizée fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
So I believe I have just seen the creepiest asian video of all time...weerd music, weerd singing, and weird dance mover. But I was laughing at it's weerdness so that's good
I thought Alizée fans in particular would like this Puffy Ami Yumi (PAY) video because of the dancing, the goldfish inserts and the retro musical style. I get the feeling that some of them would have been happier if the Corsican girl had done something like this, rather than something dramatic like <i>UEdS</i>. By the way, the PAY "girls" were teamed for Sony by an American about a dozen years ago, so that angle also motivated me for an Alizée <i>America</i> site. BTW, they are also much older than they may look to you.

PAY draws broad musical inspiration from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. I guess the two-girl shtick also strokes my ABBA nostalgia. Their YouTube numbers are pretty low, but they have been making recent inroads into the US after their start in Japan. Alizée herself might have seen them perform in Paris last year, as part of some sort of Japan expo. I wonder if they like Elise wafers?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:27 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

They suck on so many levels.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post

(in her gourmandises video, doesn't she have a few look alike girls playing music?)
Um..again, ur kiddin right!? Wasn't the Keanu Reeves / Alizee look alike thread enough? WOW..Must be a slow news YEAR!...
Old 06-18-2007, 07:52 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Smile resembles alizee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post

As you've told to post the pic which resemblems alizee, i searched in many forums and finally i've got it in AF.... so this may look like alizee and not more than that......... i think you have to find hard to get alizee like angel!

Old 06-18-2007, 08:41 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh View Post
that does look a lot like her, in a way.