Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-27-2018, 12:09 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road
Default Jessica, Alizee's No1 fan, are you there?

Hello people.

A few weeks ago I learned of a thread about a girl who used to be Alizee's No1 fan, Jessica. Her mesmerised face was so cute, as she watched her idol dance.

If that was an anime scene, her eyes would have hearts instead of pupils.

Just watch this and you'll know what I'm talking about:

So while reading that thread (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770) I found out that Jessica, or Alizeeclochette as she is known in this forum, has a website. To my dismay, it's not online anymore.

http://www.melodalizee.com/

So what's the deal, plus she hasn't been on here since 2007. What do you think happened? I know people's interests fade, but love like that does not just fizz out like a soda. I think she still loves her, what do you guys think?

It's such a shame that she has her website offline, I didn't get to see the awesome Alizee collection she must have had.
Old 01-27-2018, 12:52 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Back when I was more involved with the fan community on Instagram I remember that she was on IG but I don't remember her profile name. I think she just moved on with life.
Old 01-27-2018, 01:02 PM
Miam Miam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Back when I was more involved with the fan community on Instagram I remember that she was on IG but I don't remember her profile name. I think she just moved on with life.
Seems like it. But wouldn't it be awesome if she hadn't?

Maintaining a website over the years can get a bit expensive, and with the economy at the state it's in and everything..

Keeping a website running for no real reason would just be wasting money.

So who is her No1. fan now?
Let's do a vote.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
So who is her No1. fan now?
Let's do a vote.
We could set up a poll. We'd need a list of nominees. But I think Skelton is probably the current #1 fan. #teamsenior
Old 01-27-2018, 05:10 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Her #1 fan is Annily
Old 01-28-2018, 12:15 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Time passes, people change, their life situation changes. Jessica is probably married and maybe kids. Even the best of friends can drift apart. It doesn't mean their friendship totally fizzed out.
Yes. She got married several years ago.

Quote:
We could set up a poll. We'd need a list of nominees. But I think Skelton is probably the current #1 fan. #teamsenior
I'd agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Her #1 fan is Annily
Yes, but she is a professional fan.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I hope this is not a naive question, but who is Skelton?

What would qualify somebody as a #1 fan, as opposed to #2? Not trying to be difficult, but how does one rank fanfom? The amount of paraphernalia, the amount of time invested, the amount of money spent, or the amount of personal information not known to the general public?

This is my first fan site I have joined ever, and I am 56, and I only found out about it a few months ago. The people that remain active on this forum are not many, but a wealth of knowledge for me. I have been watching her for almost 12 years, but the things I have learned here from others have been pretty amazing. Many of you should be considered as #1 in my book.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
.........So who is her No1. fan now?
Let's do a vote.
Though I've had some major cough, cough, differences with him, I'd have to say RMJ merits some consideration. I think he's been around longer than me and has probably gone to more of her events than anyone else I know of.

Some of the great pictures you've seen over the years taken by fans at events have been from him. I met him a couple of times, once in Lyon I think it was, the other in Paris. We went to the Les Enfoires shows and went out afterward for a couple of drinks and discussed all things Alizee.

Usually at these shows, they wont allow professional looking cameras in. Well back then to get a good seat, you had to get there like 7 hours or more before the show, in the winter. So everyone would have a big bag of stuff like blankets and food, maybe a parka or a sleeping bag. So he would hide his camera under all this stuff going through security which would give a cursory search of bags. So he'd get his camera in and get some great pictures.

If you look up Alizee on Wikipedia, you'll see a picture of her and if you click on the picture, you'll see they credit Ronny Martin Junnilainen (RMJ).

When I went to Ajaccio back in 2013 I think it was. I had mentioned it in the Alizee forum. Well Ron sent me a map of some of her favorite hang outs. I also mentioned that I didn't want anyone to tell me where she lived because knowing myself, I know I'd be tempted to go by and maybe get a glimpse of her and I didn't want to spy on her. If I happened to bump into her on the street....fine, but I didn't want to loiter around her house.

Well Ron told me that there was a certain shop that she liked to frequent. Even knowing that, I hung out more in that area than I would of and it turns out the shop was right next to where she lived. So he was trying to indirectly tell me where she lived. I'm glad I didn't find out while I was there.

I'm sure most of the newer fans have heard of Roman. Him and RMJ met up in France one time (maybe more). If I remember it correctly, I think they went to Laurant Boutanant's property where they filmed the video for Moi Lolita.

He has a website I think called Alizee Fan Art, where you can find some interesting stuff.

Jenny too who is from Germany is (was?) a big fan. She used to post mainly in the Alizee forum but she made many posts here too. In some of the Alizee Les Enfoires videos shot by fans, if you heard someone yell out "Alizee!!!), it was usually Jenny. I met her too at some of the Les Enfoires shows.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-30-2018 at 01:43 PM..
Old 01-30-2018, 05:57 PM
Miam Miam!

Interesting! Thanks for sharing your story.

Quote:
Though I've had some major cough, cough, differences with him, I'd have to say RMJ merits some consideration. I think he's been around longer than me and has probably gone to more of her events than anyone else I know of.
What differences do you mean? If you don't want to disclose them I understand ^^

Quote:
Ron sent me a map of some of her favorite hang outs. I also mentioned that I didn't want anyone to tell me where she lived because knowing myself, I know I'd be tempted to go by and maybe get a glimpse of her and I didn't want to spy on her. If I happened to bump into her on the street....fine, but I didn't want to loiter around her house.
Agreed, it's better if you meet by chance. Then you have a great memory that'll last for years.

Quote:
Roman has a website I think called Alizee Fan Art, where you can find some interesting stuff.
I don't recall names, avatars are so much easier to remember lol. I'll check out the website you mentioned. Since Alizee Fan Art yielded nothing, you probably mean
http://www.alizeeart.com/
If so I've seen this site before, very nice.

Quote:
Jenny too who is from Germany is (was?) a big fan. She used to post mainly in the Alizee forum but she made many posts here too. In some of the Alizee Les Enfoires videos shot by fans, if you heard someone yell out "Alizee!!!), it was usually Jenny. I met her too at some of the Les Enfoires shows.
Oh, is that the same person who yelled "Alizee!" on the video you just posted where Lili spots you?

Your account of how RMJ took pictures shows real determination and love for her. Checking Alizee's pic on wikipedia, you're right, that's his name there, wow haha.

She hasn't made an album in years , yet here we are still talking about her. That's the charm of Alizee.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Interesting! Thanks for sharing your story.

What differences do you mean? If you don't want to disclose them I understand ^^

Agreed, it's better if you meet by chance. Then you have a great memory that'll last for years.

I don't recall names, avatars are so much easier to remember lol. I'll check out the website you mentioned. Since Alizee Fan Art yielded nothing, you probably mean
If so I've seen this site before, very nice.

Oh, is that the same person who yelled "Alizee!" on the video you just posted where Lili spots you?

Your account of how RMJ took pictures shows real determination and love for her. Checking Alizee's pic on wikipedia, you're right, that's his name there, wow haha.

She hasn't made an album in years , yet here we are still talking about her. That's the charm of Alizee.
As far as differences, there used to be a lot of verbal battles in here and in AF with a lot of f.u's thrown around and I was often in the middle of it. I was a mod here 2 or 3 times and lost it. But I tried hard to improve, to make this forum a better place. I used to often visit AF and I'd see a lot of battles, even in their last year and I think that's part of the reason they shut down. It just wasn't a pleasant place to post any more. Ronny it seemed had carte blanche over there because of his knowledge and because of the great pictures he'd take and he'd say what ever was on his mind and usually in a colorful way and if a new member came along, you better not ever make the mistake of asking him why he put his monogram on all his pictures. I made some colorful comments on some of his replies too.

In that last year too of the AF forum, it seemed like you couldn't say anything the least bit critical of Alizee, even if it was true, with out getting bushwhacked.

Af was a great forum, but they had kind of liberal boundaries, which I feel when Alizee became less active, drove members away quicker than it should have been.

That is the right site....
I see nothing on this years Tournee. I wonder if even him after all these years has started to lose interest.

and yes that is Jenny yelling Alizee during that video. You can see where she looks in the direction of our small group when she shouts it out.

Like I said, Jenny has been a great fan, going to shows when she could ill afford to.

There was one year where she said she couldn't go because the washing machine I think it was, had overflowed and went down into the apartment below, ruining that guys supposedly expensive rug and he was threatening to sue her, so we started a fund to raise money for her to go to Les Enfoires but if I remember is correctly, she found out about it and wanted no part of it.

I also remember too the autograph session for 5. There were 2 other members of this forum who went there for it including Ray. Once I got there, I was able to arrange another private autograph session for our forum. But when I got to Paris, RMJ and Jenny and I think 2 other members of the AF forum were there, wanting to get in on a private autograph session too. On the day of the session, when me Ray and the other member got there, the four AF members were already there. I don't know if this might have hurt our chances of having that happen. But they said Alizee arrived late which killed the chances of having the private session before the public session. We wondered if having too many people there might have dampened those chances, but they said they would try and squeeze us in after the session. I was worried about how many people we had at that point. I was thinking to offer, knowing what a great fan Jenny was, to at least of the four other forum members, let her in. But the session ran long and our private session was cancelled again. Looking back, I don't think it was because of the amount of people that were there, but because of the 80 cds I wanted autographed. I wish I had thought of that and suggested, just meet with her fans briefly and as they did later, have them sign the cds on another day and have them shipped to us, which was how we did get those cds autographed.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-31-2018 at 12:29 AM..