Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-14-2013, 03:25 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée's curious Valentines Day post

There is a whole lot to read into this paper heart.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:37 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

All of it fits perfectly with what she is going through though. Using positive and negative words.

It shows that she still has hope for love, and has not given up on it, but she has also learned that it is not as easy as the story books tell. That it can bring just as much pain as it does pleasure. I wonder if she made that heart herself, beautiful work.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Love is mistake.. unpredictable.. fragile.. cruel.. Could this be a confession regarding her relationship status??

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-14-2013, 04:42 PM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

I don't know why she would write this in English since most everything else is in French. Maybe she copied it from somewhere? Anyway.. it hurts me deeply to think that Alizee is in so much pain. :-(
Old 02-14-2013, 05:09 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

She didn't make it, I've seen that picture before. Says a lot that she'd post that on V-Day, though.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I had been thinking just yesterday what her state of mind might be right now, even before realizing today was Valentines day. I thought it might have been sad at first for her going to Les Enfoires and seeing MP. I can only guess what went on last year, but I think she would have liked to have had a relationship with MP, but he was more interested in continuing his career. So I thought in the first couple of days in this years show, it must have been dificult and depressing being around him and realizing apparently that last year was the end of it.

As I mentioned before, I think for her to be completely happy, she needs a "real" man in her life. I've also said in the past, I think she sets her sights high in who'd she'd like to date and to find someone that would fit her mold, that would most likely happen at L.E. or what happened in Monaco with the charity event she participated in. In those shows, there are probably several men, that would fit her mold. So in the latter shows of L.E., she looked like she was really into it, having a good time, because of being around these types and dancing and singing with them.

Now she goes home and we know Annily, her family and Corsica, bring a lot of joy into her heart, but there is still that certain void that is still empty. So it looks like this year nothing happened at L.E., so going home, to a place where nothing seems to happen relationship wise, has to be depressing for her. She probably has a great time while she's at these shows; meeting up with her freinds, but now it's goodbye for another year and now Valentines day comes up and that has to be a painful reminder that there isn't that someone special in her life, so I could easily see where she'd be feeling a lot of emotions on a day such as today.

I think even the fact that she has a new album coming out is not that elating to her. I think if she had the choice between a good man and an album, she'd choose a man so quick, it would make your head spin.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-14-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Old 02-14-2013, 10:03 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

Like I have said before... shame on any guy that has her then selfishly jilts her... she deserves much better than that. There are many decent fellows out there who would just die to have her, and take care of her in a caring and loving way. I truly hope she finds happiness.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:30 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I love that picture and I like her for posting it today, even though she didn't make it herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I had been thinking just yesterday what her state of mind might be right now, even before realizing today was Valentines day. I thought it might have been sad at first for her going to Les Enfoires and seeing MP. I can only guess what went on last year, but I think she would have liked to have had a relationship with MP, but he was more interested in continuing his career. So I thought in the first couple of days in this years show, it must have been dificult and depressing being around him and realizing apparently that last year was the end of it.

As I mentioned before, I think for her to be completely happy, she needs a "real" man in her life. I've also said in the past, I think she sets her sights high in who'd she'd like to date and to find someone that would fit her mold, that would most likely happen at L.E. or what happened in Monaco with the charity event she participated in. In those shows, there are probably several men, that would fit her mold. So in the latter shows of L.E., she looked like she was really into it, having a good time, because of being around these types and dancing and singing with them.

Now she goes home and we know Annily, her family and Corsica, bring a lot of joy into her heart, but there is still that certain void that is still empty. So it looks like this year nothing happened at L.E., so going home, to a place where nothing seems to happen relationship wise, has to be depressing for her. She probably has a great time while she's at these shows; meeting up with her freinds, but now it's goodbye for another year and now Valentines day comes up and that has to be a painful reminder that there isn't that someone special in her life, so I could easily see where she'd be feeling a lot of emotions on a day such as today.

I think even the fact that she has a new album coming out is not that elating to her. I think if she had the choice between a good man and an album, she'd choose a man so quick, it would make your head spin.
I think a normal guy would be a very good fit for her. Someone who's not famous, that is. To me it's a lot more romantic and glamorous to picture two very famous people who are in love, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but Alizee is pretty chill and doesn't seem to like a lot of scrutiny on her love life. It seems like it'd be much easier to maintain a serious relationship with someone who does not have any baggage from a career in the spotlight.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-15-2013, 09:46 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Azhiri, I have to agree with you one that one. She needs a guy that is comfortable with himself and defiantly not in the entertainment industry. She needs a husband who is going to adore her and not an in house competitor or someone who is going to use her fame for personal gain.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:38 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Azhiri, I have to agree with you one that one. She needs a guy that is comfortable with himself and defiantly not in the entertainment industry. She needs a husband who is going to adore her and not an in house competitor or someone who is going to use her fame for personal gain.
Guess how many male member of this forum are going to recognize themselves in this portrait..