Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2017, 06:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post

As for me.. if anyone is interested, I still admire the beauty of Alizee and listen to her old music from time to time while driving. I even downloaded the entire French "Dancing with the Stars" where she participated and won a few years back with her then future husband. Back then, we (Bertrand, Josh and I) watched the weekly competition as it slowly progressed week by week and were very happy with the final results.

PS
I wish I knew whatever happened to Cooney..............
I wonder if you realized I had all the episodes of DALS translated to English, at least the sections that involved Alizee. I'm quite sure they are on the hub if you don't have them and if you don't access the hub any more, I could put them on Google drive for you.

SAGA was another very good show she was in. That too has been translated into English.

I have no idea what happened to Cooney. He was sort of fading out as I was fading in, and never got to know him that well.

I guess I'm the member who's been here the longest and still posts on a regular basis. Ray would be next. ALS still drops in from time to time and Jenny and MerciAlizee and C4 on occasion. We have a bunch of good newer fans too.

Glad to hear CF Hollister is doing good. I'm quite sure it was him I had the pleasure of hand delivering an autographed cd to here in Boston.