Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-14-2018, 11:22 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

"I was really wondering for a long time if she was or is the most beautiful woman I ve seen (live or not). She is. So far I havent seen any which is more beautiful than her. Simply speechless."

This is a subject I have beat my brains out over. It makes no sense to become enamored with a woman there is no possibility of having a relationship with. To do so is a form of insanity. What we are attracted to may not even exist. We have no way to know who she really is. All we see is her public persona: that which she chooses to show us. Whatever we think of her is our own invention. That it should dominate our lives is crazy.

It's hard to say Alizee is the most physically attractive woman. There are untold numbers of beautiful women, and how do you measure one gorgeous woman over another. Their qualities are all different. I see women all the time who are more beautiful than Alizee, but I have no interest in them. There is something undefinable about her that goes beyond the physical. She stands out. Why? It's not--strictly speaking--the woman herself, but the eye of the beholder. For me, Alizee is "je ne sais quoi." She adds a richness to my life that I'm not willing to surrender.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I tend to think a big reason for her unique beauty is because it's a Corsican beauty.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:00 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I have no idea what she is saying, but I love the way she says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV_xOiX2J_w
Old 02-15-2018, 08:22 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

She reminds me of Arale. Like a grown up version of Arale
Old 02-15-2018, 09:08 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
This is a subject I have beat my brains out over. It makes no sense to become enamored with a woman there is no possibility of having a relationship with. To do so is a form of insanity. What we are attracted to may not even exist. We have no way to know who she really is. All we see is her public persona: that which she chooses to show us. Whatever we think of her is our own invention. That it should dominate our lives is crazy.

It's hard to say Alizee is the most physically attractive woman. There are untold numbers of beautiful women, and how do you measure one gorgeous woman over another. Their qualities are all different. I see women all the time who are more beautiful than Alizee, but I have no interest in them. There is something undefinable about her that goes beyond the physical. She stands out. Why? It's not--strictly speaking--the woman herself, but the eye of the beholder. For me, Alizee is "je ne sais quoi." She adds a richness to my life that I'm not willing to surrender.
Good post.

I too have repeatedly given myself "sanity checks" over the years since this woman came into my life. I think by doing so we prove ourselves sane, because the truly insane wouldn't question their own sanity!

She may represent an ideal that perhaps does not exist in real life, but we want. What we see of her on her videos, or read of her, might be a result of brilliant acting on her part. Perhaps what we see is partially who she really is. Perhaps she is pretty close behind the scenes as she is on camera. At the end of the day, does it really matter? She is obviously fulfilling some need we have that we cannot quite put a finger on.

The expression "getting bit by the Lili Bug" has been tossed around for quite some time, but it's a real thing. How does one explain it? Does Taylor Swift slay men's hearts like Alizee? Taylor Swift is gorgeous and is great to look at, but beyond her looks, she means nothing to me.

The best way I can explain the Lili Bug phenomenon is the scene from The Godfather, where Michael Corleone is exiled in Sicily for a while. He is walking in the countryside when he crosses a group of women and schoolchildren, and suddenly has eye contact with one of the women, Appolonia. Michael just stands there, stunned and speechless. One of the men with him comments that he got hit by "the thunderbolt". Maybe this explains everything

The first 30 seconds of this clip:

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I tend to think a big reason for her unique beauty is because it's a Corsican beauty.
This might have some merit to it. With all the hair styles and colors that she has tried, I like her the best when she has her natural black hair.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-15-2018 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-16-2018, 12:13 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

In that clip, you noticed them walk through the town after the wedding.

Alizée walked through the town she was married in prior to the wedding. I wonder if they did something after the wedding as well?
Old 02-16-2018, 03:10 AM

Quote:
................ Taylor Swift is gorgeous and is great to look at, but beyond her looks, she means nothing to me.............

........This might have some merit to it. With all the hair styles and colors that she has tried, I like her the best when she has her natural black hair.
I always thought Shania Twain was a very beautiful woman, Faith Hill too, not to mentions Katy Perry and Linda Ronstadt and I loved their music, but never had the urge to follow them or get their autographs or see them perform. That all changed with Alizée.

That brings up a question as to what do people think her best hair color is? It seems most of the time it is brunette. There are times it looks auburnish and there are times it looks black. There are times when she was younger and I think they wanted it to be black for certain pictures so if they dyed it, was it a temporary thing, or maybe they just filtered the pictures to make it look black. Keep in mind too that in the summer she usually gets a lot of sun which can have a lightening affect on the hair.

After the Blonde promotion ended, it was interesting the color she dyed it. I think she was trying for auburn, but to me, it looked reddish (5th one down) and I thought it looked awful, maybe it was the style I didn't like, and soon after that it went much darker. Was she trying for her natural color if that was her natural color after Blonde?

auburn.jpg

black 4.jpg

Attachment 1858

black.jpg

Attachment 1860

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-13-2019 at 09:50 AM..
Old 02-16-2018, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Like the wind, Alizee changed her hair color and style often.

Based on some of her childhood pictures, her hair is naturally dark. There was one where she had very long hair, standing next to her little brother and a pilot in front of a jet (after winning the contest) where the ends of her hair is bleached a lighter brown by the sun. But as in the case of most people, hair tends to get darker with age.

I would say this picture represents her natural hair color. My opinion only.

Maybe she dyed it darker, but this hair color is my absolute favorite. It set her apart from the pack in my eyes.

Her black hair could not save this haircut NOTHING could save this haircut. All I can think of is what she was thinking, what her stylist was thinking? Alizee has small, beautiful ears, but they stick out like an elf. So glad it didn't last long!

My least favorite color on her was when she went auburn red. It just did not go with her complexion well.

As far as her styles, she looks good in so many, but the one below just punches me right in the face. The part is off-center and her bangs are longer. It's a little messier look where her hair is not perfectly in place. Her hair tends to drape over her left eye a bit while she is dancing. The effect is over the top sexy that it is hard to describe.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-16-2018 at 08:04 AM..
Old 02-16-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:

Her black hair could not save this haircut NOTHING could save this haircut. All I can think of is what she was thinking, what her stylist was thinking? Alizee has small, beautiful ears, but they stick out like an elf. So glad it didn't last long!

I agree about that hair cut. I think it was a terrible look for her.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:26 AM
Administrator

One of my favorite comments. It was left on the Ella Elle L'a video.

Rafael Rufino 1 week ago
Why is it I want to fight for France's future more than French men do? Seriously, look at her. France is worth protecting.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-22-2018 at 09:42 AM..