Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 05-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Roman just did a very good thing, so my story won't sound near as good.
BTW Roman, you are awesome for spreading her to Radio Stations and all

Ok so as you all know I showed all my friends her blah blah blah they like her, lover her music, thinks she is amazingly beautiful and watch her stuff all the time and spread her to others, well her is a story of me converting another to Lillyism, and this one is different.

Pay attention to the stuff in bold/underlined...

This is one of our Fbook conversations just now...
Quote:
Matthew
Aaron, you are the f****n best, man! I love just about all of the songs you sent me, and I watched the entire concert video 3 times! It's amazing!

Me
WHAT!!!!NOWAY!!!

Matthew
Heck yeah, dude

Me
Dude you are even more dedicated than I was when I first found her! Let's just say you are lucky to have me since I just got the video like a couple months ago and have still only watched the whole thing like 7 times hahaha

Matthew
yeah... I can't help it, she's too Hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

Matthew
Yeah... I've got her playing in the background right now
She's so great!!!!!!!!!!!

Me
Dude you can't even comprehend how Glad I am that I showed you her stuff.....THIS IS AMAZING@!@@@
For 7 months I have played her and watched her every day and can't even think of getting tired of her....

Matthew
Yeah, I owe it all to you dude!

Me
She is probably the closest one person could get to perfect....

Matthew
And i think getting tired of her is a crime

Me
haha no problem, glad to give you the best tihing any man could have
Exactly!!! Dude now I just have to get you to join the forum so you can get the thoughts you have of her out to the world....and that site has the best video collection to watch online

Matthew
And yeah, she's soooooo close to perfection, sigh SO BEAUTIFUL!

Me

Matthew
And yeah, I'll do that tomorrow when i have time to go on m computer again

Me
Dude she is just flat out amazing....I have so much to teach you haha
1)He already knows what Lilly-crimes are
2)I just gave him the En Concert for his iTouch 6 hours ago and he has already watched it 3 times.
3)He knows how hot/beautiful she is
4)He is going to join the forum
5)He has only played Alizee ever since I gave him her stuff...

This kid is probably more crazy about her than I was...then again he has me to help him out. And this all came from me asking a close friend if he liked French Pop one night. And it's an example of people saying, "Eh sure why not, what is this?!, THIS IS AMAZING!!!".

So I think this is my greatest conversion yet and he is going to spread it to all of his friends.

It is just so nice to see someone love her as much as I did when I first started out...

So now Stafford High School has 7 Lilly Fans, 3 of which are on the forum and enjoy it to no end. Thanks for listening
Old 05-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

^ Great job there buddy, kudos to ya.

Seems like we'll have another new enthusiastic member soon!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Hey Aaron, if you read the fine print, you'll see those were my letters. Roman asked me if he could copy them here from another thread and I said okay. Doesn't really matter though. All that matters is we try and spread the word.

In the AmericanWay letter, there were several shortcuts to pictures and videos that were in the original letter that for some reason didn't transfer when I copied and pasted this letter here.

I'm always trying to think of different media outlets to contact. I'm even going to send a letter to Oprah! She's the champion of different causes and I'm going to point out how much it has cost Alizée by her music being pirated and by being spread by outlets by Youtube. If we contact enough people, eventually someone will do a story on her.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-20-2010 at 10:25 PM..
Old 05-20-2010, 11:04 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

And Alizee's regular performances at Les Enfoires might also be helpful.

Given America's diverse population, I feel there must be some radio stations/tv shows/magazines etc. that target French immigrants. Can we try contacting them? If they agree, that might be great.

Last edited by sumi1; 05-20-2010 at 11:07 PM..
Old 05-21-2010, 12:46 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Um, yeah. It was actually the large print right at the beginning: copying this over for Scruffydog777.

No matter, it's what you guys are doing that is important and one can not miss it when you bring people into the fold.

@Aaronius31, good job man. That's what we like to hear, spreading the word and getting her stuff out there. She has undeniably changed, but even though she is still making new music, the older stuff also deserves to be shared or I should say that people deserve to have the chance to enjoy it and maybe a fan of one will become a fan of the other. We know how much Scruffy enjoys the early days and has made several fan videos about it but also continues to support her now. Meeting her has an exciting effect, does it not dog?

As for Alizée's appeal, I don't really know, but I think it would be easier to interest people trying to learn French, younger people in particular, though I think she has more appeal for older people now too. Other than that, just anyone who enjoys the music really. Enya's musical style may flow a bit more and be less dependent on understanding, but years ago when I was in my early to mid twenties I got a CD of hers and it has songs all in a foreign language and I fully enjoyed it having no idea what she was saying. I remember there are certain songs where I just liked certain sounds she was making. It was the same with Alizée at first. I eventually looked it up just out of curiosity, but it continued to matter little just as many fans of Alizée continue to listen to her music for years without learning any French.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 05-21-2010 at 12:52 AM..
Old 05-21-2010, 01:00 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

would it be possible if we could come up with an official flier/poster for the forum? i'd be willing to post them places if we had one.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:11 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy actually had made some fliers, nothing official though. He posted on one of the threads. I took some printouts and posted them at bus stops.

Here is a link to that post :
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=160308

Last edited by sumi1; 05-21-2010 at 01:17 AM..
Old 05-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Hey sorry about not seeing that was your letter Scruffy, my bad man

But hey guys, I don't know why I haven't said it yet, but I was in my friends car on the way home from Cross Country during the fall and heard 50/60 on the Sirius Satellite Radio French Channel....I seriously have no idea why I never posted that.....wow, i totally forgot....but yah so we should definitely target stuff like that cuz they will play them!
Old 05-22-2010, 01:22 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I've tried to find the University radio station.. but absolutely no luck.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:26 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
Scruffy actually had made some fliers, nothing official though. He posted on one of the threads. I took some printouts and posted them at bus stops.

Here is a link to that post :
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=160308
thanks my bro, those will work great