Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-05-2009, 02:56 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Heh. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do.

...or anything I would, for that matter.

You underestimate yourself, sir. Your contribution thus far has been invaluable, and I have no reason to believe it would be otherwise in the future. We're honored to have you aboard, as always.
Well, I just mean that the treatment of "why Alizée" can be such a deep subject that I doubt I could ever do justice to it in that sense. Maybe I am a simple creature, but she touched me very deeply and for me that means a lot, at least if one bothers to think about the essential realities of life. I think I'm just an incurable existentialist.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Yeah I could make this Sunday, I don't have anything planned. I will try and write out a little something to say. You think we should just do one topic instead of more? Just not sure how long that would last us granted everyone will have their say and there should be some discussion.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Wow, talk about short notice.
A really great list you've got there Ruro, I'm gonna have to do a bit of thinking to come up with subjects of similar magnitude. Right now I'm dead beat and gtg to bed, but I'll do my best to figure out my attachment to the fair little lady before I doss off; Who knows, I might even get lucky and include her in my dreams...

Sweet Lily dreams

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 PM
The Schupicker

Shoepick is on a distinguished road

What time is this?
Old 03-08-2009, 01:22 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I think it's 1pm pacific time like the other times.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I think it's 1pm pacific time like the other times.
ahh crap if thats true I won't make it, I am taking my little brothers and sister to the zoo. If it was a little later, like after supper time about 7 pm I could, but don't want to make it a hassle on everyone else if they already planned on this time.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoepick View Post
What time is this?
Sorry guys...work and some additional family drama teamed up to completely mess with me for the latter part of this week. I haven't been on top of this as much as I would have liked.

That said, Roman is correct: we'll aim to begin around 4pm EST/1pm PST and probably wrap up somewhere between an hour or two later, depending on how much folks have to say. Please join us if you have the time, everybody is welcome.

If you have any questions about how to install/configure/join the Ventrilo chat, you can find a couple of really easy-to-follow tutorials in this post here, or you can PM me and I'll do my best to walk you through it. I'll likely log into the chat roughly about a half hour or so before we begin.

Thanks as always for your patience and your support, gang. Looking forward to seeing everybody there!

Last edited by Ruroshen; 03-08-2009 at 03:10 AM.. Reason: I should not try to calculate time zone differences at 2 in the morning...
Old 03-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Sorry guys...work and some additional family drama teamed up to completely mess with me for the latter part of this week. I haven't been on top of this as much as I would have liked.

That said, Roman is correct: we'll aim to begin around 4pm EST/1pm PST and probably wrap up somewhere between an hour or two later, depending on how much folks have to say. Please join us if you have the time, everybody is welcome.

If you have any questions about how to install/configure/join the Ventrilo chat, you can find a couple of really easy-to-follow tutorials in this post here, or you can PM me and I'll do my best to walk you through it. I'll likely log into the chat roughly about a half hour or so before we begin.

Thanks as always for your patience and your support, gang. Looking forward to seeing everybody there!
hmm Well I may show up if it starts at 4 p.m. EST, a little late but I'll try my best to make it. I should get home around 5 p.m., so you guys should talk real long and I can creep in at the end.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:59 PM

Brianh is on a distinguished road
Default been a while

Hey guys been a long while since I have been here...still a big fan but I need to catch up on a lot of things, and well this here sounds like it would be fun so maybe I will join in some time here soon
Old 03-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianh View Post
Hey guys been a long while since I have been here...still a big fan but I need to catch up on a lot of things, and well this here sounds like it would be fun so maybe I will join in some time here soon
Sure, Brian! The more the merrier! Everybody is welcome!

OK, so it's beginning to occur to me that doing this on the day that we set the clocks forward might not have been a wise move. Shoepick and I are on the Vent server now (as is TP, if he ever comes back from AFK), waiting to see if anybody else shows up. Drop in and say hi!