Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-27-2020, 06:10 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Is the third image of Gourmandises new?
Old 08-28-2020, 07:11 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Yet another teaser for this 'secret project'.

Looks like some sort of camera display. Appears she's putting on makeup, there's a few layers to the image making it hard to tell of anything else going on.

What do you guys think this is hinting at?
Old 08-28-2020, 02:54 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post

Yet another teaser for this 'secret project'.

Looks like some sort of camera display. Appears she's putting on makeup, there's a few layers to the image making it hard to tell of anything else going on.

What do you guys think this is hinting at?
Maybe, this…

<Lets do a little “timeline run in”, shall we!?>

"Il se passe quelque chose au @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio" roughly translates as "Something is happening at @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio".

Absolutely...

Waits with "bated breath", in rapt anticipation...

Oh my good lord...

The wait was more than worth it...

Simply takes my breath away...

Just beautiful. Stunningly beautiful...

She must be an "empath", or something, for this is just about my most "favourite", "look", and with this kind of "image", you really can't be too "heavy" on the eye makeup...

Breathtaking...

Now here, she approaches "utter perfection". For me, anyhow...

"Journee beaute avec ma princesse" roughly translates as "Beauty day with my princess".

Another beautiful "little" lady, but, you have to forgive me, in this case, for, I still "give the day" to her mother...

"Lolita por vida" roughly translates as "Lolita for life".

<Name of the "makeup" range, maybe!?>

"Une petite pause tips makeup" roughly translates as "a little makeup tips break"

"Des cils noirs intenses, une tenue a toute epreuve" roughly translates as "Intense black lashes, foolproof hold"

You see where this is going , now!?

<Go "darker" on the eyes, trust me on this one >

"Une dernier retouche avec le rouge a levres Everlasting Lolita" roughly translates as "a final touch up with Everlasting Lolita lipstick"

"sephorafrance La palette LOLITA POR VIDA de @kdveganbeauty n'a jamais aussi bien porte son nom! Rendez-vous en stories pour une grosse surprise"roughly translates as "sephorafrance The LOLITA POR VIDA palette by @kdveganbeauty has never lived up to its name so well! Go to stories for a big surprise"

Now, apologies for "no sound", and, there may be more, for she is continually adding more pics…

But, there you have it…

I can't wait to see the finished results of this little "shoot"...

And, I look forward finding out the "true nature" of this "big surprise"!?

<Hopefully some more shots of a slightly "darker", more... "gothic", Alizée>

Now there... is a thought...

Y'all be safe, and, lets "wait", and "see"...

That.. would be... "something else"...

Last edited by RedRafe; 08-28-2020 at 03:00 PM..
Old 08-28-2020, 05:31 PM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Maybe, this…

<Lets do a little “timeline run in”, shall we!?>

"Il se passe quelque chose au @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio" roughly translates as "Something is happening at @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio".

Absolutely...

Waits with "bated breath", in rapt anticipation...

Oh my good lord...

The wait was more than worth it...

Simply takes my breath away...

Just beautiful. Stunningly beautiful...

She must be an "empath", or something, for this is just about my most "favourite", "look", and with this kind of "image", you really can't be too "heavy" on the eye makeup...

Breathtaking...

Now here, she approaches "utter perfection". For me, anyhow...

"Journee beaute avec ma princesse" roughly translates as "Beauty day with my princess".

Another beautiful "little" lady, but, you have to forgive me, in this case, for, I still "give the day" to her mother...

"Lolita por vida" roughly translates as "Lolita for life".

<Name of the "makeup" range, maybe!?>

"Une petite pause tips makeup" roughly translates as "a little makeup tips break"

"Des cils noirs intenses, une tenue a toute epreuve" roughly translates as "Intense black lashes, foolproof hold"

You see where this is going , now!?

<Go "darker" on the eyes, trust me on this one >

"Une dernier retouche avec le rouge a levres Everlasting Lolita" roughly translates as "a final touch up with Everlasting Lolita lipstick"

"sephorafrance La palette LOLITA POR VIDA de @kdveganbeauty n'a jamais aussi bien porte son nom! Rendez-vous en stories pour une grosse surprise"roughly translates as "sephorafrance The LOLITA POR VIDA palette by @kdveganbeauty has never lived up to its name so well! Go to stories for a big surprise"

Now, apologies for "no sound", and, there may be more, for she is continually adding more pics…

But, there you have it…

Hmmm, so that makes it TWO "projects" in a weeks worth of time. She might really be making new moves for some sort of comeback now. We cant be sure of course, but this is quite a bit.
Old 08-28-2020, 08:06 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
But, there you have it…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Hmmm, so that makes it TWO "projects" in a weeks worth of time. She might really be making new moves for some sort of comeback now. We cant be sure of course, but this is quite a bit.

This is where I'm a bit confused, is this makeup showcase the project in question she teased on her story or part of something bigger? The frequent use of the word 'project' is getting on my nerves a bit to be honest as I can't figure out if it's just in reference to specific events or something more significant.

Anyway, well done with the coverage and translations RedRafe, certainly a big help!
Old 08-28-2020, 08:41 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Hmm…

“Comeback”…

Maybe, but maybe not in the way some would like, however, I have several… hunches…

This may not just, be about Alizée…

But, let’s wait and see, for there are several, “avenues”, that this could develop along…

About today

What is there to say….

Simply beautiful…

Both of them…

But, Alizée… these eyes…

Just, simply “spellbinding”…

Totally “enthralling”…

I can but simply smile like a total “fool”, at this pic…

Ah me, that’s just, good for the spirit…

<Happy sigh >

<She shouldn’t be shy about going even “darker”, and “bolder”, with the “shadows” and “lining”, either >

Now, Annily posted this one…

I have “questions”, “questions” like:

How did she get so “old”, so quickly!?
How did she get so “tall”, so quickly!?
How did she get so absolutely, utterly, “cute”, so quickly!?

(Well, ok, she has ALWAYS been, “cute as a button” )

Just can’t help but smile at this one, also…

And you know what?

Ma beaute”, roughly translates as “My beauty.

I get the impression that Alizée, really likes this post also…

And you know what?

She is totally correct…

Alizée, you daughter is beautiful…

Methinks the coming few weeks and months, may get just that little bit more… interesting…

Excellent!

Anyhow…

Y’all be safe, ‘k. Please…
Old 08-30-2020, 07:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's amazing what a difference there is from a few months ago. Back then all we had were pipe dreams generated from the facts that Alizee and MF were back on good terms and Julia's career was off to a rocky start. That and the fact that the great song writer Mylene Farmer like everyone else was in lock down led some or maybe just me to the hope the best thing for MF to do during lock down was to write songs, but for who? Julia was not doing so well, but Alizee keeps maintaining her fan base so many years after her great successes!

We have now the vinyls coming out in December with apparently sales of 500 sets on the first day which I think was astounding. We have the two articles on Maggy by PurePeople, an article by Purecharts. We have the cooking show. We have something coming up at the studio and did I see something about behind the scenes making of Moi Lolita?
Either way after the longest drought, it seems like we are in an "ouragan". But ouragans can be very powerful, yet sometimes they quickly move on. Let's hope this in the words of Alizee this "durera longtemps"
Old 08-30-2020, 10:48 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

when i see Alizee & Annily , i cant help but thinking about Vanessa Paradis and Lilly-rose. I think Annily has a very good "ramp" to celebrity and maybe succes in modeling or acting ( or singing) carreer.
Ironically, she is now the true "lolita"
Old 08-31-2020, 12:02 AM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's amazing what a difference there is from a few months ago. Back then all we had were pipe dreams generated from the facts that Alizee and MF were back on good terms and Julia's career was off to a rocky start. That and the fact that the great song writer Mylene Farmer like everyone else was in lock down led some or maybe just me to the hope the best thing for MF to do during lock down was to write songs, but for who? Julia was not doing so well, but Alizee keeps maintaining her fan base so many years after her great successes!

We have now the vinyls coming out in December with apparently sales of 500 sets on the first day which I think was astounding. We have the two articles on Maggy by PurePeople, an article by Purecharts. We have the cooking show. We have something coming up at the studio and did I see something about behind the scenes making of Moi Lolita?
Either way after the longest drought, it seems like we are in an "ouragan". But ouragans can be very powerful, yet sometimes they quickly move on. Let's hope this in the words of Alizee this "durera longtemps"
Scruffy, you are absolutely right, there is a LOT going on…

Exactly “what”, though, I’m still trying to figure out, and for "who"…

Now…

Lolita por vida” which is “Spanish”, roughly translates as “Lolita for life”.

This appears on the top of the little makeup "palette", so it’s probably both the “product/range name”, and the advertising “campaign name”...

Now, does the fact that it is in Spanish mean that this “product/campaign” is "targeted" for say maybe Spain, or, Mexico, or just generally the “latin world”…

Or, is it just advertising “sophistry” to try and “hook” potential buyers/clients…

It will be interesting to find out, so, we need to keep our eyes open for the ad campaign, and see just exactly, “what’s, what”…

Lolita pour la vie” roughly translates as “Lolita for life”…

I’m thinking this was just the French “working title” for the "ad" that the camera crew, who were most likely French, were "shooting"…

Now, it’s interesting, that, Annily, by the look of things, was also getting a lot of both “photo”, and “film” time…

Now, pardon my “bluntness” here, for you know I adore them both, but, was this just “coincidence”, that this was happening, was it just “motherly indulgence”, of Annily, on the part of Alizée, (for we all know she adores her, quite rightfully too, may I add), or, are we also maybe seeing the “launching” of Annily, here, "career wise", as I maybe think Bigdan may be thinking…

There is a lot going on here…

And it goes without saying, that I wish them both, nothing but absolute, total, success, in their endeavors…

Go get "them", “little” ladies…
Old 08-31-2020, 05:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I believe Annily had said a while ago she wasn't really interested in following in her mother's footsteps, but we've seen she enjoys taking pictures of herself and now we see others in the "industry" like taking pictures of her too and that seems to be something she is also enjoying.