Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2008, 07:43 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
.... but Alizee was the cutest, most adorable fresh looking and softly sexy dancing girl the scene has ever seen by a long margin. Hence why everyone was fallling in love with her easely, girls too adore her very much..... I understood quickly I've never met a girl quite like her Ever! She's the angelic singer, making me feel warm and happy. And she has a fine personality, she's smart and resonable, also very good behaved and educated, such qualities are the ones I love the most in a girl because they make the relationship worthwhile in the long run. Alizee is my dream girl, I think I've said this already, but this is soo true!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
Rocket, I dont know why you are so direct and banal here, maybe for you she ordinary in general as you say all those things, but not for me.
..... Alizee for me is the character of love, I've been in love quite a lot of times in my short life, the absence of an appetite and sleep is not always a matter of depression, or illness, infact completely on the opposite, it can be triggered by the most bright, amazing state a human can bear. I already know what's the best thing about life, and although it's impossible to manipulate it, you can just relax and open to anything around and then something happens, something completely alien that makes the living beyond worthwhile. It all depends on one's ability to percieve reality and on influences one accepts to get. I'm not bound to Alizee, or crazy passionate about her(not a crazed fan at all), I don't want to marry her, .....
*sigh* Nice to know Im not alone!!!!