Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road
Default She's sooooooooooooo beautiful and sexy and cute z at the same time!

So I may be a little drunk right now.. but GODDAMN Alizée is too beautiful.

Sometimes, it honestly hurts. To know thatzz someone that beautiful while sexy in a non-slutty way exists out there.

Despitesz the fact that I was bitten by the lillly bug about 2 years ago.. when watching her videos after many rounds of beer pong, she's too cute to the pont that it hurts.

It kills me that she's changed so much. It hurts that she's barely in the spotlight anymore. She deservrs better. Where the friggen heck are all her fans from before?! Did they all abandom her??

What can I say? I'm a z lilly towner through and through.

I doubt I'll ever completely recover from the lilly bug bite. And sabes que, I don't mind if I don't. I love her y todo.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:32 AM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

o.O Bro. It's mutual. :P stay real, Wasabi. Your deepest thoughts are surfacing
Old 09-05-2011, 09:56 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Yea.. That's true, she is so sexy, cute, beautiful etc, oh, so true.. But...

What you would think if you would know her really, in real life. All things aren't always so easy. I just mean, you've only feels about surface. And I understand it!

And, sometimes it hurts me too. Because I'd want know her in real life, not only in my dreams. It's impossible to understand those things in mind, so I have decided that I won't talks about them. Never...
Old 09-05-2011, 12:01 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

wasabi622 you had to get drunk to realize this fact of life?

You don't need alcohol to prove to yourself that She's sooooooooooooo beautiful and sexy and cute z at the same time.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:11 PM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

In my experience, the more attractive ones are more full of themselves (I'm not saying that's the case with Alizée, but getting a number 1 single + album before being 18 wouldn't exactly help if you know what I mean :P). Also, and again this may or may not apply to Alizée (I can't say as I do not know her now and obviously did not at any time before) but fame changes people. A friend of mine recently was on national TV in the xfactor, now he is getting loads of attention, and the last time I spoke to him it was like I didn't know him, he was completely different in how he spoke and acted to people, in a bad way.

Everyone has personal problems, the only difference is in how we show it. Just because someone is beautiful, young and famous, doesn't mean he/she is unable to feel sad or have regret/fear/despair about certain things, it's that those who are famous have to hide it. Whereas with any of us we would be absolutely happy to tell our couple of best mates and no one else will know or be that interested, without celebrities it is obviously the complete opposite. They say they have one personal problem and the next day everyone knows about it, look at celebrity divorces for example.

My point is, you see a beautiful young woman, with a child and a massive smile across her face, but you don't know what goes on behind her eyes, so saying she is this, that or the other is a shallow guess at who she really is.

I don't mean to be a killjoy or anything lol, I first started listening to her music because I thought she was hot... :P
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." Henry David Thoreau
Old 09-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Now tell us something we don't know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
GODDAMN Alizée is too beautiful
The most undeniable truth!
Old 09-05-2011, 02:41 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

We all know Alizee is the most beautiful woman in the world, why is this even an issue?
Old 09-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
In my experience, the more attractive ones are more full of themselves (I'm not saying that's the case with Alizée, but getting a number 1 single + album before being 18 wouldn't exactly help if you know what I mean :P). Also, and again this may or may not apply to Alizée (I can't say as I do not know her now and obviously did not at any time before) but fame changes people. A friend of mine recently was on national TV in the xfactor, now he is getting loads of attention, and the last time I spoke to him it was like I didn't know him, he was completely different in how he spoke and acted to people, in a bad way.

Everyone has personal problems, the only difference is in how we show it. Just because someone is beautiful, young and famous, doesn't mean he/she is unable to feel sad or have regret/fear/despair about certain things, it's that those who are famous have to hide it. Whereas with any of us we would be absolutely happy to tell our couple of best mates and no one else will know or be that interested, without celebrities it is obviously the complete opposite. They say they have one personal problem and the next day everyone knows about it, look at celebrity divorces for example.

My point is, you see a beautiful young woman, with a child and a massive smile across her face, but you don't know what goes on behind her eyes, so saying she is this, that or the other is a shallow guess at who she really is.

I don't mean to be a killjoy or anything lol, I first started listening to her music because I thought she was hot... :P
^A+ post there bud, you are right; we only see stage Alizee and not the real Alizee.
Quote:
We all know Alizee is the most beautiful woman in the world, why is this even an issue?
^Theres a lot hotter bro; trust me. Go to NYC and just walk around for an hour and see the type of girls there; you will be amazed. (Travelers tip, you may want to wear baggy pants ) Alizee is hott but there are plenty hotter out there ... some you may even get a chance with. Chin up everyone, the Alizee crush is just that!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-05-2011, 06:46 PM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

If you spend about 10 minutes in an eastern european club you'll see more ridiculously attractive women than you have in the rest of your life. It's crazy
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." Henry David Thoreau
Old 09-05-2011, 07:50 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
If you spend about 10 minutes in an eastern european club you'll see more ridiculously attractive women than you have in the rest of your life. It's crazy
Agree. However, 99.9% of them don't have the talent and personality of Alizee. I look at the total package.
Closed Thread