Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-16-2007, 02:18 AM

jason_r is on a distinguished road
Default does alizee lip sync

alizee lip syncs right? whenever i see her videos, her voice seems too clear, and flawless.....but then again she is an angel
Old 09-16-2007, 02:28 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

most of the time yes. there are a few videos on here where she is singing live, and she sang live throughout the entire concert dvd...
Old 09-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Banned

Justin is on a distinguished road

ya thats the only thing I hate about watching some of her videos. she lip syncs. her voice is ALOT more better and beautiful when she is singing live.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:53 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road

yes, probably singing is a very difficult task that it takes lot of stress and mental weightness. that too performing for abou 1 and half an hours is very difficult, but alizee made it as simple as sweet! i like her voice in all live concerts she sings beautiful even thought when she looks tired! btw she is an high staminated girl that i have to say!
Old 09-16-2007, 03:20 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

yeah someof her vid's is lipsync but she is always cute when she say it without mistakes! thats what i love her!
Old 09-16-2007, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
ya thats the only thing I hate about watching some of her videos. she lip syncs. her voice is ALOT more better and beautiful when she is singing live.

yeah her voice is much better in live!

Edit:1000 Post
Old 09-16-2007, 03:23 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Wink

Maybe it's just me, but lip-syncing (Ls) seems difficult enough. At any rate, I liked those (Ls) TV performances, but I was definitely hooked when I heard her live concert vocals after watching the TV performances.

I think Lili's one of those people who can excel no matter what she sings. Another artist, Sting, comes to mind. Their voice alone can make the music appealing, regardless. I'm sure everyone else can relate to other artists who have "selling vocals." This could enhance a lengthy career IMHO. It's what makes some artist's music timeless.

Gratz Marik on the 1K.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 09-16-2007, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Maybe it's just me, but lip-syncing (Ls) seems difficult enough. At any rate, I liked those (Ls) TV performances, but I was definitely hooked when I heard her live concert vocals after watching the TV performances.

I think Lili's one of those people who can excel no matter what she sings. Another artist, Sting, comes to mind. Their voice alone can make the music appealing, regardless. I'm sure everyone else can relate to other artists who have "selling vocals." This could enhance a lengthy career IMHO. It's what makes some artist's music timeless.

Gratz Marik on the 1K.

probably yeah! hehe! me too just hooked whn i watched the En concert! her voice is matured! the soft voice! i love it! thats the best performance i vere watch to her!

@rcs thanks
Old 09-16-2007, 03:47 AM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Many times the Tv shows don't allow artists to sing live, particularly when their show is broadcast live, it is to minimise the risk of a mistake being made.

This doesn't always work when the artist doesn't want to lip synch as Muse proved...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZZrM_pS98E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZZrM_pS98E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Matt acts plain stupid, and Chris (bassist) and Dominic ( drums) swapped places.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:55 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Jerry Lee Lewis was the first artist that didn't lip sync his songs on American Bandstand.