Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Trick question. It looks like you got chocolate all over the canvas because the whole thing is sweet.
Lol thanks. But guys, I really did get chocolate on there. I just did a good job of getting right to it and taking the chocolate off. There was no way I was gonna let my drawing be ruined after I was already half way through it!

In the red circle is where it happened. If you look really, really hard and close, then you can somewhat see it. When I tilt my laptop screen I can really see it. It is very faint, but it's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Oh!
And I have decided to recall my idle threath of killing you if you don't proceed with the artworks.

I hereby swear by god the all mighty that Mr. Alizée Inspired will suffer a painful death performed with a very small blunt object such as a tea spoon, should he fail to deliver next artwork to the forums of AAm co.
Well, then don't worry about me having motivation or inspiration guys. Tomtentp's death threat is plenty to keep me in check and continue to deliver plenty of artwork for all of you to see .
Old 09-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post

holy crap man! I've seen some pretty questionable drawings in my time... buy goddamn! It looks like you just made it b&w in photoshop!
Old 09-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Yes it's very good
Old 09-10-2010, 04:55 PM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

holy crap man! I've seen some pretty questionable drawings in my time... buy goddamn! It looks like you just made it b&w in photoshop!
Thanks

But I only wish I had access to photoshop . I've only been able to mess around with cs3 once and that was for like an hour at my aunts. All I've got to do stuff with is GIMP. It's decent but it isn't much. If I had photoshop and illustrator... Oh, man! I could make some pretty cool stuff!
Old 09-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks

But I only wish I had access to photoshop . I've only been able to mess around with cs3 once and that was for like an hour at my aunts. All I've got to do stuff with is GIMP. It's decent but it isn't much. If I had photoshop and illustrator... Oh, man! I could make some pretty cool stuff!
Well I don't know how old you are, but if you're still a student, you're eligible for some serious discounts at Academic Superstore

http://www.academicsuperstore.com/

When I was in middle school, I bought the entire CS3 thing (photoshop, illustrator, all that stuff), which was then around $2000, which I got for $350

All you need to do is send them a copy of your school ID and you're good

(sorry that seemed kinda spammy, but goddamn it was a good deal)
Old 09-10-2010, 05:08 PM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Well I don't know how old you are, but if you're still a student, you're eligible for some serious discounts at Academic Superstore

http://www.academicsuperstore.com/

When I was in middle school, I bought the entire CS3 thing (photoshop, illustrator, all that stuff), which was then around $2000, which I got for $350

All you need to do is send them a copy of your school ID and you're good

(sorry that seemed kinda spammy, but goddamn it was a good deal)
Damn. Well, I just graduated and I'm taking a year off before heading off to college. So it looks like I lucked out on that one.

But then again... maybe I'll try to strike up a deal with one of my friends still in school or maybe my brother Hmm
Old 09-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Is Photoshop really that much different from GIMP?
Old 09-10-2010, 05:43 PM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Is Photoshop really that much different from GIMP?
Like I said, I don't have the most experience with Photoshop (a little over an hour ). But from what I've noticed, Photoshop is more professional than GIMP. When drawing something or creating something on Photoshop or Illustrator, you will get smoother lines and less pixelation. It really depends on what you want to do and for what, I guess.

GIMP is awesome though and is a great substitution if you can't get or use Photoshop. Especially since it's FREE
Old 09-11-2010, 05:06 AM
IncBox™ Arts

steamstrgg is on a distinguished road

OMG woww greatt.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Like I said, I don't have the most experience with Photoshop (a little over an hour ). But from what I've noticed, Photoshop is more professional than GIMP. When drawing something or creating something on Photoshop or Illustrator, you will get smoother lines and less pixelation. It really depends on what you want to do and for what, I guess.

GIMP is awesome though and is a great substitution if you can't get or use Photoshop. Especially since it's FREE
I wouldn't recommend downloading a pirate version thou, it takes alot of your dedication away. If you work hard and pay a considering amount of cash then you will feel more eager to get full use out of it.

Same goes for Alizée material etc.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!