Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

First, touche for the Animal Farm reference, Fan.

Junkmale, I wasn't around for your aforementioned removed thread but the best I can figure is that this is less a political discussion than simply a topic announcing that a criminal has been "taken care of". I'm sorry if that doesn't seem fair. :/

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Dubz
Checkum
In the meanwhile, if anyone would like some political stimulation, my uncle sent me and some others a pretty lengthy and eloquent explanation on his feelings regarding this whole matter.

If anyone's curious just hit me up

Last edited by user472884; 05-03-2011 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: dubz
Old 05-03-2011, 06:42 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Fixed the title for Manni.
<3 i'm not on here enough to notice things.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
In the meanwhile, if anyone would like some political stimulation, my uncle sent me and some others a pretty lengthy and eloquent explanation on his feelings regarding this whole matter.

If anyone's curious just hit me up
Send it to me, friend.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:46 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

When uncles send out e-mails, it's usually something that only pisses me off more. Still, like Smithy there, I'm curious, too.

EDIT:

Oh yeah - I agree with Junky. This is fairly political. I'm not overly offended or anything, yet on the other hand, killing unarmed people is always a no-no in my book. So, mods, I ask: whyz this thread ok, but Junkmale's wasn't?

Last edited by Chuck; 05-03-2011 at 11:51 PM..
Old 05-04-2011, 12:29 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
When uncles send out e-mails, it's usually something that only pisses me off more. Still, like Smithy there, I'm curious, too.

EDIT:

Oh yeah - I agree with Junky. This is fairly political. I'm not overly offended or anything, yet on the other hand, killing unarmed people is always a no-no in my book. So, mods, I ask: whyz this thread ok, but Junkmale's wasn't?
How many thousands of unarmed people did Osama kill? Too bad they didn't skin him alive and wrap him in bacon before they put a bullet in his head.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
I don't quite know how to take that Fan. Allthough perhaps if you had included my entire post it might have made more sense.

If you are trying to say that 'your' terrorists are more important than mine then shame on you (if i'm misinterpreting then i apologise). I would remind you that AQ have also carried out attacks in my country and many lives have been lost.
I have lived with IRA and Loyalist outrages for over 30 years and always celebrate the removal of those who carry out such actions.
However, i still think my point is a valid one?
'Political' discussions are not allowed on this Forum.
When i started one it was removed.
Why is this allowed to remain?
Stop .... just stop ok!
This is not politics unless you make it into that... so please stop! You may not think so but this is a big deal as well as a sentimental thing to many of us (especially me being from New York City) and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from doing anything to get it locked!
NO POLITICS
Thanks FRA!~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:27 AM
<<My cat watching Alizee

Alizee_is_Scottish! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Stop .... just stop ok!
This is not politics unless you make it into that... so please stop! You may not think so but this is a big deal as well as a sentimental thing to many of us (especially me being from New York City) and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from doing anything to get it locked!
NO POLITICS
Thanks FRA!~
Erm, Junk's location is Belfast mate - not sure any of us can teach him much about living with the aftermath of terrorism.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:56 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Stop .... just stop ok!
NO POLITICS
Thanks FRA!~
Stop? Stop what?

FRA, this is not your personal playground. This is a public forum and you have decided to come here and personally glorify a country and a government for killing a foreign citizen in a foreign country, apparently as a retribution for crimes of the same nature. You are now asking people not to challenge the fact that this is a political issue because you are emotionally involved... Well... I am really sorry, but this is not how it works.

I feel for anyone who lost a loved one to any of OBL alleged unspeakable crimes, but I equally feel for the much more numerous who lost loved ones in this barbarian senseless “war on terror” the country you glorify (and others) has decided to launch.

You just cannot force people to “stop” (the killing... or posting in these forums) when YOU decide that you have received your fair share of revenge for your pain. I hope you understand this.

In some countries, Henry Kissinger is possibly held responsible (because of his influence, his views and his actions of the past) for hundreds of thousand if not millions of innocent victims around the world. Would you feel like rejoicing if those countries invaded your land to put some order in your country's affairs while they searched for Kissinger? Would a bullet in his head really fix any problem in this world?

If what you and others have posted in this thread is not politically tinted, then I hope you will feel the same about this:

[Beware, violent content]

If this post pushes the thread over the edge, then so be it. It was to come to that anyway.

Last edited by Corsaire; 05-04-2011 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Cosmetic changes
Old 05-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Stop? Stop what?

FRA, this is not your personal playground. This is a public forum and you have decided to come here and personally glorify a country and a government for killing a foreign citizen in a foreign country, apparently as a retribution for crimes of the same nature. You are now asking people not to challenge the fact that this is a political issue because you are emotionally involved... Well... I am really sorry, but this is not how it works.

I feel for anyone who lost a loved one to any of OBL alleged unspeakable crimes, but I equally feel for the much more numerous who lost loved ones in this barbarian senseless “war on terror” the country you glorify (and others) has decided to launch.

You just cannot force people to “stop” (the killing... or posting in these forums) when YOU decide that you have received your fair share of revenge for your pain. I hope you understand this.

In some countries, Henry Kissinger is possibly held responsible (because of his influence, his views and his actions of the past) for hundreds of thousand if not millions of innocent victims around the world. Would you feel like rejoicing if those countries invaded your land to put some order in your country's affairs while they searched for Kissinger? Would a bullet in his head really fix any problem in this world?

If what you and others have posted in this thread is not politically tinted, then I hope you will feel the same about this:

[Beware, violent content]

If this post pushes the thread over the edge, then so be it. It was to come to that anyway.
Its clear your only goal is to get this topic locked..... so be it!
Im actually going to ask for your suspension from this form for purposely posting political content (that has nothing to do with the topic) to get a topic locked!
Back on topic.....
Im still in shock... take me back a week and I would have never guessed

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-04-2011 at 03:13 PM..
Closed Thread