Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-01-2011, 11:01 PM

Young is on a distinguished road

I have a question for I don't get much information about alizee recently.Did she design some scarfs and sell them? what kind of scarf she designed?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young View Post
I have a question for I don't get much information about alizee recently.Did she design some scarfs and sell them? what kind of scarf she designed?
From her tumblr blog post on 14th Jan

Quote:
We’re very happy to unveil the new(ish) Alizée Store, featuring a new layout and logo and, most importantly, new products designed by Alizée. What? Is Alizée getting into fashion design now? Well, kinda… yes!

A. has all those funny or cool ideas. She would say, hey, you know my McQueen skull scarf? How cool would it be if the skulls were cats? So we did a cat scarf just for her and decided to produce a few more for you guys.

Then she said, hey, you know this t-shirt Debbie Harry had? Let’s do a new, tribute version! So there you go, a scarf and a t-shirt fusing Alizée’s new love for cats (she’s got two now!) and homages to great fashion or music icons.

As we have more new stuff coming up, it’s sale time! Once the existing products are gone, they’re gone…

Alizée Store
You can get the scarf from Alizee Store.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-01-2011 at 11:25 PM..

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline