Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-29-2006, 04:06 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

1) if she was in my living room...id probably freeze because id be hella shocked. id hit myself a couple of time (not in her sight) just to see if im really awake.
the first place i would take her too....hmm....i live in sacramento, and theres really nothing here. but id probably treat her out to eat at a fancy italian restaurant. then id bring her to the mall since i know she likes shopping. id just pretend shes my girlfriend so guys can be jealous of me lol. i would introduce her to my friends so they can be jealous that i have such a pretty friend =).... id introduce her to my cousins just so they can see that i have such a pretty friend. if i have a chance to get in a good talk with her...id tell her how much i admire her, i love her music, i love her style, i love HER.... id ask her if we can keep in contact because meeting her was the best thing that EVER happened to me....EVER....

2) if she hooked me up with a friend of hers.... id probably try out the relationship and what not but id probably try to get very close to alizee and show her that i care for her like she was my own girlfriend. i wouldnt make it too obvious though or else i might ruin my chances with her. and id pray that alizee falls in love with me. and please dont remind me of butterfly effect. that end part always makes me mad haha.

3) id be a good role model to johann. i wouldnt show him anything violent. you gotta think of what alizee would want for her little brother...she wouldnt want him becoming a violent guy.... but then when johann and alizee are sleeping and what not, id go out and go recklessness on the guy/guys that were bad mouthing alizee assuming i found them.

4) i would certainly come up to her no doubt. i dont live in paris and theres like 5+billion people in this world the chances of me running into her again is almost nadda. if she tells me to leave or whatever then ill apologize to her with all my feelings and then leave. then hopefully she will atleast recognize that and maybe one day she would appreciate it. then id probably say to myself "i guess she wasnt that nice of a person afterall". i mean theyre living the LIFE, they should be glad people ask for their autographs and admire them. id rather be mobbed by fans rather than sitting at home, working and going to school. there are celebrities that respect their fans (and im pretty sure alizee is one of them) but if she didnt care enough to show respect to her fans, then she was all song and looks....not personality.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:38 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

If Alizee came into my home for Stars à Domicile! I would walk right up to her, put my arms around her, grab her butt and give her a big kiss on the cheek. LOL I'd show her around town or around St Louis. Take her up in the Arch. If it's summer, take her to a Cardinal's baseball game. Some say it's a boring sport but, if nothing else, it's a great way to kill an afternoon and get a tan. Besides we can use the time to chat. That evening I would take her with me to my ballet class and have her meet the kids. After class we'd go out for dinner, nothing fancy. She seems like the type who could go for anything. Before she leaves I would have someone take a few snapshots of us together so I can rub all of your noses in it. hehehe
Old 02-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I would walk right up to her, put my arms around her, grab her butt and give her a big kiss on the cheek. LOL
How many of us would want to do the same thing... how many of us would get slapped across the face? Difference is, you could probably get away with it
Old 02-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
How many of us would want to do the same thing... how many of us would get slapped across the face? Difference is, you could probably get away with it
Alizee would probably give Rocket 5-across the face, too...lol. Ya never know!
Old 02-14-2007, 01:22 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If Alizee came into my home for Stars à Domicile! I would walk right up to her, put my arms around her, grab her butt and give her a big kiss on the cheek. LOL I'd show her around town or around St Louis. Take her up in the Arch. If it's summer, take her to a Cardinal's baseball game. Some say it's a boring sport but, if nothing else, it's a great way to kill an afternoon and get a tan. Besides we can use the time to chat. That evening I would take her with me to my ballet class and have her meet the kids. After class we'd go out for dinner, nothing fancy. She seems like the type who could go for anything. Before she leaves I would have someone take a few snapshots of us together so I can rub all of your noses in it. hehehe
Oh how one could dream...! Too bad I don't dream of such things

For me... I'd take her to the city for a nice day out. Not too sure what to do, we'd probably go for a walk on the Harbour Bridge (apparently it has a GREAT view of the entire city), take her to the Sydney Aquarium to check out some goldfish , maybe Bondi Beach... and yeh, hang out.

Hehe ... It breaks my heart to know that it will never happen

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 02-14-2007, 05:55 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Alizee would probably give Rocket 5-across the face, too...lol. Ya never know!
That's because most of you think of Lili as some sort of diety. She dresses down just like the rest of us. Ok, mayyyybe I wouldn't do the butt grab only because of the cameras. But I would treat Lili like an old friend. Except for divas, most dancers have sort of a bond. We respect each other because we respect the hard work that goes into putting on a good show.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:18 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok, mayyyybe I wouldn't do the butt grab only because of the cameras.
I would. I swear I was patting the goldfish!

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 02-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
"if i saw Alizee walking one day on my streets whether shes on vacation or just visiting i would go next to her and say bonjour!:

Umesh: nice to meet u here... am your fan... i was not expecting u here.. i was amazed when i saw u walking in my street thanks for visiting to this beautiful country..."

Alizee: Thanks for your Compliment.

Umesh: i wanna introduce myself and my family to you can u come with me for some time.

Alizee: Yeah sure i can come with u....

Umesh: Hi Dad and Mom i want to introduce my fan her name is Alizee, from France she is a beautiful singer....

Alizee: Nice to meet u all...... and your country seems to be good in religious and culture.. i like this culture having more than 28 states, 25 languages.... 32 castes... nice pilgrims... temple's and a wonder..... (Taj Mahal)....

Umesh: I took her into the room and she was amazed and asked wat a collection... all my photos, magazines nice fan...

At that Night..... i gave her party, sharing all the thoughts and conversation with her....

Finally She used to take with me and my family...

Umesh: i enjoyed a lot with u alizee please visit once to my country and to my home town......

Alizee: Nice to meet u Umesh... I'll visit once again dont forget me as your my Fan....

Umesh: bye alizee

Alizee: bye bye....
Old 02-14-2007, 04:01 PM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road

1) Well, realistically, if this happened - I'd like to think I'd be calm and cool and collected. The reality is I'd be shaking at first. Then I'd give her a hug and try to learn French real fast. Sounds silly, but I think I'd spend the day going on a walk in the woods or something like that with her and hoping we could both learn each other's languages. As for who I'd introduce her to - this probably sounds weird, but I'd be selfish and keep that day as much to myself as possible. Also, I'm not sure how many of my friends even know of her. There might be a few who'd be interested - but introductions wouldn't be the first thing on my mind. Then I think we'd end the day watching a movie in French, with English subtitles. Something really funny, I'd hope. <3 Lili's laugh. 'kay. Uhm. Done?

2) That'd be hard, but possible. I've had girls I've had huge crushes on - and we've maintained long-term friendships. Lili would be the sort of friend I think I'd be able to most deeply confide in and trust. Hopefully what I've seen of her personality on TV isn't something manufactured and she really is as sweet and kind as she seems.

3) I'd politely ask them to leave. Knowing that they don't respond to politeness, I'd give some humorous response (nothing that'd damage anyone's good name) that everyone around would get the joke/gist of. It'd be enough to give their stories some fodder and I'd answer anything they said in an indirect, but funny (not sarcastic or harsh) way. They'd have something to write about, we'd all have a good chuckle and no one gets hurt. Then I'd offer to buy them all (assuming the crowd was a reasonable size) a meal if they'd leave us alone and wouldn't ask any paparazzi-esque questions during the meal

4) The sad thing here is that I'm shy around women I'm attracted to, and ones I adore and practically worship - well, that'd be even harder. The first question - I'm in a situation that's going to force us to talk, the ice is already broken. This one, though, I'd have to go out of my way to introduce myself and all that gloop. Soooo. I'd try to find some way to make myself noticed. Maybe dropping something near her, coming up and apologizing because I accidentally bumped her as I was rising - and starting up a conversation that way. I don't know. Think Amélie and how she worked things out and you're kind of getting an impression of how I might get Lili's attention. Not so elaborate - but I am -that- shy.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:41 PM

MaiFromSanFrancisco is on a distinguished road
Default hey this i

heyy this is my topic ^^

i havent posted in a while ,but i was poking around and i saw this topic brought back up. Anyways..

Happy Valentines day!