Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Comment posted.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:06 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Talking Scruff & Aron were ON TV!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
....there's a chance they're even going to be shown in a clip on the nightly news tomorrow! So now, more than ever, France KNOWS about us American fans. The Goddess Herself HAS responded to us, and her French fans know that, too. (And some of them really hate us for that, too!)
AS IT HAPPENED - THEY WERE ON TV !!!!! ON NATIONAL FRENCH CHANNEL M6 !!!!! & OUR LETTER, TOO !!!!!

EDIT: HERE "WE" ARE ON TELEVISION! ( Okay, I just found this now and realize it`s elsewhere on the forum already. As usual, I'm the last to know! )

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kWBzAFsjmSQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kWBzAFsjmSQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

MOST OF THAT'S JUST FILLER, BUT WHEN YOU GET TO 6:45 - WOWWWW!!!!!!!!

Quote:
So as I see it, we've GOT to show that we really do support her now. Now because now is when the new CD is out, and so many of the French critics and French media are all nosing around for a story. WE can help sway that, so that they'll want to portray her as a SUCCESS story.
So SUPPORT ALIZEE! CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO GO ADD YOUR COMMENTS, COMPLIMENTS, OR JUST TO SAY "THANKS"!

Quote:
It's actually easy! and it's the least we can do!

Last edited by Chuck; 04-01-2010 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: adding video!
Old 04-03-2010, 12:31 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

We got to keep on showing our loyalty, support and gratitude to Alizée. Let's keep on posting our comments, after all its the least thing we can do as gratitude after she received Scruffy and AlizéeAmerica.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'll try to post when I think of something to write.. I'm not good with writing up stuff, I have a few moments here and there
Old 04-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Eh, I don't know how useful my comments are. I just say "I love Alizée" in 4 different languages.. I think it gets my point across.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:07 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default What to say? Whatever you'd normally say here!

Hey all, don't be discouraged by feeling discouraged! Four languages are pretty impressive, T! Still, sincerity always shines through, too.

In the last few days, I've been surprised by the number of really mean comments on C.I.F., coming from French folks. Not the overwhelming majority, by any means, but a lot more than you'd expect. Some are saying Lilly's new sound is "stupid" and "inane", some are calling it "shameful". WTF!

At least no one's been laughing at us Americans like they did on previous polls. They know we're for real and dead serious. So it might help to go out there and try to offset those haters. Or just call 'em out on it!

Also, since the thread there is specifically about the launch party, and we've all seen clips of that, perhaps we could mention what we thought of that.

And of course, we could mention how we feel about the autograph session!

Those are just a couple ideas, but (almost) any others will do, too.

To Alex, special thanks for helping promote this thing - both here and on Alizée-Latino!
Old 04-03-2010, 03:19 AM

AfriqueDuSud is on a distinguished road

I see there are 145 comments on there, not sure how many are from this campaign, but good job!

It's really difficult to get response from people to actually go do something, so I can appreciate it.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:29 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hey all, don't be discouraged by feeling discouraged! Four languages are pretty impressive, T! Still, sincerity always shines through, too.

In the last few days, I've been surprised by the number of really mean comments on C.I.F., coming from French folks. Not the overwhelming majority, by any means, but a lot more than you'd expect. Some are saying Lilly's new sound is "stupid" and "inane", some are calling it "shameful". WTF!

At least no one's been laughing at us Americans like they did on previous polls. They know we're for real and dead serious. So it might help to go out there and try to offset those haters. Or just call 'em out on it!

Also, since the thread there is specifically about the launch party, and we've all seen clips of that, perhaps we could mention what we thought of that.

And of course, we could mention how we feel about the autograph session!

Those are just a couple ideas, but (almost) any others will do, too.

To Alex, special thanks for helping promote this thing - both here and on Alizée-Latino!
Yes, there are lots of mean comments coming from the french, but also some frenchies commenting of how ashamed they are that Alizée is so badly received in her own country, while loved à l'étranger.

Things are not looking good for france, guess she needs our support now more than ever.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I've left some comments there and I will leave some more.

The one recommendation I have is to not engage in a battle of insults with these people. These guys would love nothing more than to distract you from your main mission and drag you down to their level. And remember, not all of the comments are insults.

Take the high road and your comment will carry more weight, and focus on Alizée and UEDS.
After all, we are there to promote Alizée.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:52 PM

AfriqueDuSud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I've left some comments there and I will leave some more.

The one recommendation I have is to not engage in a battle of insults with these people. These guys would love nothing more than to distract you from your main mission and drag you down to their level. And remember, not all of the comments are insults.

Take the high road and your comment will carry more weight, and focus on Alizée and UEDS.
After all, we are there to promote Alizée.
Agreed, its incredibly tempting to get a little carried away with the arguments, but let's not add fuel the fire