Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-01-2007, 05:29 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

O.k. I Have a terrible memory and I apologize, but whoever here is "robert" on myspace please change ur password because you've been spamming crap for the past week Aight, P's!
Old 01-01-2007, 05:57 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

I'm with rwd716. My brother is in the Air Force, and is stationed in Korea. Myspace is a great place for me to keep him current on local life back home. And, unlike e-mail, he is able to meet my friends, and I can meet his. BTW keep in mind beef, tofu, vegi, whatever patty is a fourteen year old kid, who thinks nukes are mans best friend. Hopefully when he grows up, he'll learn a little more about the world. Kinda reminds me of myself at that age... brrrrr (shudders).
Old 01-01-2007, 07:17 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I had a lot of bad experiences with myspace. I got the usual come on's but I also received death threats, one guy kept after me claiming I was his dad (still can't figure that one out) and then finally came the stalker. I think this was the guy who tried to hack into my Yahoo Messenger and crashed it. He approached me in a parking lot when I came out from shopping. I drove around for a half an hour and finally parked in front of the police station before the guy would quit following me. Since my myspace was linked to my old email (which was linked to my messenger) I couldn't disable my profile. So I did the next best thing. I erased as much as I could, changed my age to 30 and said I was from some country I've never heard.

So, if you hadn't noticed it, and that tells me how close we must have been if you didn't, you can still see me in your friends list but there is no picture. Or anything else for that matter.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:38 PM
evil member!!

jeroh is on a distinguished road

http://jeroh-beer.spaces.live.com
Old 01-01-2007, 09:10 PM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I had a lot of bad experiences with myspace. So I did the next best thing. I erased as much as I could, changed my age to 30 and said I was from some country I've never heard.
you go girl.

here's my myspace. just clikc here.

haha. i dont think so...
Old 01-02-2007, 09:04 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I had a lot of bad experiences with myspace. I got the usual come on's but I also received death threats, one guy kept after me claiming I was his dad (still can't figure that one out) and then finally came the stalker. I think this was the guy who tried to hack into my Yahoo Messenger and crashed it. He approached me in a parking lot when I came out from shopping. I drove around for a half an hour and finally parked in front of the police station before the guy would quit following me. Since my myspace was linked to my old email (which was linked to my messenger) I couldn't disable my profile. So I did the next best thing. I erased as much as I could, changed my age to 30 and said I was from some country I've never heard.

So, if you hadn't noticed it, and that tells me how close we must have been if you didn't, you can still see me in your friends list but there is no picture. Or anything else for that matter.
I'm not a MySpacer, but that's horrible. I hope things have gotten better for you.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...