Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Whoo hoo, apparently that 50 mins inside program segment is officially on their schedule. (Ripped off AFC)
http://www.coulisses-tv.fr/modules.p...ticle&sid=3762
Is what again? I know that there was going to be a special about Alizée on it. Sorry trying to keep up to the best of my abilities.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Well I'm a mod and while the mysterious cover art may not strictly on topic, I don't think it's sufficiently off topic to warrant the effort into creating a new topic and moving all of the relevent posts.

My original concept for this thred was that it would be used to specifically the news items that appeared in the Official Lili News Topic. But 'the best laid plans' and all that, especially with threads around here

That being said this mysterious cover art is an odd bird and isn't necessarily out of place in this thread. [shrug] If it is really offical news you want to see, Steven0022, see the thread linked above and feel free to discuss it here.
Thank you for allowing this discussion to continue in here.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:53 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
http://www.musiqueradio.com/article_...-a-revenir.php

this article out today says October...
To the best of my abilities, it just talks about how she's returning and her new album is expected for October. Nothing we haven't heard before, but the more places her name is out the better.

(Disclaimer: I don't understand much French at all and could be completely wrong)
Old 09-06-2007, 04:17 PM

I <3 Zombies is on a distinguished road

So I kinda can't figure out how to post a totally new thread, so if anyone could like give me step by step instructions... that'd be great...

Yea, I know, I'm a newb
Old 09-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I <3 Zombies View Post
So I kinda can't figure out how to post a totally new thread, so if anyone could like give me step by step instructions... that'd be great...

Yea, I know, I'm a newb
Find Your Answers Here

Last edited by CFHollister; 09-06-2007 at 04:46 PM..
Old 09-06-2007, 04:28 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

LOL CF.

thats ok I <3 Zombies, i was a newb to forums too, and i completely missed that button.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Producer/Engineer

neoific is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.musiqueradio.com/article_news4402_en-bref--alizee--la-petite-protegee-de-mylene-farmer-se-prepare-a-revenir.php
Déjà quatre ans après « Mes Courants Electriques », Alizée, la petite protégée de Mylène Farmer, qui avait rayonné avec les hits « Moi, Lolita » et « J'en Ai Marre », se prépare à revenir sur le devant de la scène avec un nouvel et troisième album studio, dont le nom n'a pas été dévoilé et la sortie est pressentie pour octobre sur RCA Music Group. Pour son nouvel album studio, Alizée s'est éloignée de Mylène Farmer et Laurent Boutonnat pour travailler avec son mari, Jérémy Chatelain, et avec Daniel Darc (ex-Taxi Girl) et du parolier de Alain Bashung, selon 7sur7.be.
Nearly four years after Mes Courants Electriques, Alizee, the dear protege of Mylene Farmer, who had shined with the hits Moi Lolita and J'en Ai Marre, prepares to return to the front of the scene with a third new album, the name of which was not divulged and the release was foreboded for October on RCA Music Group. For her new album, Alizee left Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat to work with her husband, Jeremy Chatelain, and with Daniel Darc (ex taxi girl) and song writer Alain Bashung, according to 7sur7.be

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.coulisses-tv.fr/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3762
Pourquoi Alizée et Mylène Farmer ont-elles mis fin à une collaboration pourtant fructueuse ? Depuis quelques semaines, la presse people annonce un règlement de compte imminent entre les deux artistes. Quel crédit accordé à ces rumeurs ? Enquête.
Why have Alizee and Mylene Farmer ended their profitable collaberation?
For a few weeks, the press announced a settling of scores between the two artists. Which sources are accredited with these rumors? Inquire.
[Thank you Bigdan!]

Last edited by neoific; 09-06-2007 at 07:48 PM..
Old 09-06-2007, 07:09 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoific View Post
[This translation isn't as good. I dont understand "un règlement de compte imminent"]

You can translate it by "settling of scores" or Payback. It's a figurative sentence for " violent discussion".
Old 09-06-2007, 07:42 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Unless that cover art work was shot back at least 9-10 months before the pictures of her and Jeremy at the Wedding it's a fake. That art work had to have been shot back in at least June-Aug 2006.
Why would I know that? I pick up the little things most people miss.
As Sherlock Holmes said to Dr. Watson it's elementary my good man.
Hair grows at 1/2 inch per month. Look at the new pictures shot between May and July of 2007 of Alizee and add at least 3 inches to the length due to the curls on top of the already longer length. You pull her hair straight there is at least a 5-6 inch difference between the two hair lengths. The reason I know the rough date of the picture is how green the foliage behind her and Jeremy. The last thing most artists think about is the cover art.
I may be wrong but something to think about.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:54 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Unless that cover art work was shot back at least 9-10 months before the pictures of her and Jeremy at the Wedding it's a fake. That art work had to have been shot back in at least June-Aug 2006.
Why would I know that? I pick up the little things most people miss.
As Sherlock Holmes said to Dr. Watson it's elementary my good man.
Hair grows at 1/2 inch per month. Look at the new pictures shot between May and July of 2007 of Alizee and add at least 3 inches to the length due to the curls on top of the already longer length. You pull her hair straight there is at least a 5-6 inch difference between the two hair lengths. The reason I know the rough date of the picture is how green the foliage behind her and Jeremy. The last thing most artists think about is the cover art.
I may be wrong but something to think about.
lol...you're assuming that is her natural hair. to me, it looks more like a wig, and it probably is.