Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-23-2006, 02:44 PM

christelle is on a distinguished road
Default Il jouait du piano debout

This song is a famous single sang by famous french singer of the eighties France Gall.

The "Pour Laurette" show happens every year in France, it's an association from victims of leukemia. Laurette was the daughter of famous french singer Michel Fugain, she dyed from leukemia at 23 years old in 2002.
Alizee says during the show she always wanted to give her blood, that seems really important to her, but she was too young to do it,-16- now she's gonna do it..!
Old 08-23-2006, 03:54 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I decided to upload the video to my badongo account with the songs that I've uploaded and a few unrelated things. At this rate it'll be another 75 minutes and you can find it by clicking the link above. I'll probably post a link directly to it when I'm finished.

This is all assuming that nothing goes wrong while I'm uploading it. I'm still expecting my computer to crash, lose it's internet connection, or something like that.

It will be in a .zip file and is 238 MB.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:14 PM

Metro is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I never buy music CDs, I already dled the 2 Alizee CDs and later Ill download the DVD :/, BitTorrent is the answer.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
Sorry, I never buy music CDs, I already dled the 2 Alizee CDs and later Ill download the DVD :/, BitTorrent is the answer.
If it's not on iTunes, I check out limewire. If it's not there I give up, lol
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-23-2006, 05:58 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Yea I don't have any of her cds or dvds. I watched her in concert on google video, and I can just download any of her songs. Sorry Alizee, but Prey for the 360 is more important....
Old 08-23-2006, 06:14 PM

Metro is on a distinguished road

As I said, I find almost everything on Torrents
Old 08-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

I have her pirated version of her concert and I am NOT throwing it away and I don't feel guilty. I am broke at the moment so can't afford to buy her cd's but I have made a promise to myself that I will buy all her cd's to date when I get good enough money which will be a few years though, till then pirated stuff, I need to stay in touch with her by hook or br crook.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:56 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
I have her pirated version of her concert and I am NOT throwing it away and I don't feel guilty. I am broke at the moment so can't afford to buy her cd's but I have made a promise to myself that I will buy all her cd's to date when I get good enough money which will be a few years though, till then pirated stuff, I need to stay in touch with her by hook or br crook.
i wouldnt say you would buy all because all of the special editions, etc. etc., you would be spending a lot of money, remember from the stars a domicile videos? don't lie to yourself
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

lol that is a ton of money to spend but maybe thats why he said it will take a few years
Old 08-29-2006, 03:33 AM

Impurator is on a distinguished road

Does iTunes offer Alizée's CDs? I would be surprised, Virgin Digital doesn't have them and I suspect it is a licensing issue (since it's a European company).