Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Well, if you are invited, can you afford to go? See, they need to get all this worked out quickly and tell us something quickly so we can know what do to with our plane tickets. We may incur a fee, but we might still be able to change the dates of our plane tickets and still attend something else.
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on that last sentence....sorry to burst ur bubbles. But if it does go down, it makes more sense to do something on a smaller scale....but gettin invited is going to be another thing. How they determine that will probably leave many loyal fans out in the cold and heartbroken...again...
Old 10-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
See, they need to get all this worked out quickly and tell us something quickly so we can know what do to with our plane tickets. We may incur a fee, but we might still be able to change the dates of our plane tickets and still attend something else.
It would be so hard to change things if they don't say something quick. But then again, making any of these trips has never been easy. One can only hope.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Perhaps it will be offered to all those who've already bought tickets? Dunno, it's too vague at this point to consider the specifics. One just hopes it will at least attempt to include us.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I saw this over at AFC posted by Jipé today:

Quote:
J'savais pas ou mettre ça...

Lu sur http://psychalizee.net(merci dbrisdereves)

bonjour à tous!

moi et un ami avons vu alizée cet apres midi,

la premiere chose dont nous lui avons parlé,c'est de cette absence,on lui a demandé ce qu'il se passait finalement!que l'on etait un peu déçu !

ce qu'il faut que vous sachiez c'est que ce n'est pas elle qui gere tout ces changements hélas,elle s'est meme excusé pour le changement de date du concert et que si elle le pouvais elle se manifesterait.

le truc c'est que comme elle nous l'a expliqué,toute les choses professionelles ont changé,le patron,l'équipe etc... ce qui demande du temps pour remettre tout en place.

effectivement le temps peut paraitre long mais elle prepare vraiment quelque chose,et pour vous dire, au moment ou nous l'avons dérangé,elle etait en plein travail,et nous l'a confirmé de vive voix.

bref tout ça pour dire que ce serais formidable d'etre patients et de continuer a soutenir notre miss qui en a bien besoin quand meme.
Does anybody know the reliability of this source?
Old 10-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Mon Truck Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I saw this over at AFC posted by Jipé today:

Does anybody know the reliability of this source?

Sorry don't even know what it says to say yes/no on reliablility.....first time i've even see that website
Old 10-11-2008, 11:11 PM
Administrator

I'm sorry, I don't trust my ability to translate French enough to publicly post it.
I see Toc De Mac posted a translation here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...419#post117419
which I've pasted below. Thanks TDM!!!

Quote:
Hello everyone!

My friend and I saw Alizée this afternoon.

The first thing that we talked to her about was her absence; we asked her what was actually going on! [We told her] that we were a little disappointed!

What you must be aware of is that she herself is not, unfortunately, in charge of all of these changes. She even excused herself for the date changes of the concert and [said] that if she were able to, she would protest.

The thing is, as she explained to us, that all of the professional things (her boss, her team, etc.) have changed, which requires time to put things back in order.

The time can indeed seem long, but she really is preparing something, and to tell you, she was in the middle of working when we interrupted her, and she confirmed it to us in person.

In short, all of this to tell you that it would be great to have some patience and to continue to support our little lady who truly needs it.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Mon Truck Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
I like to think she is, too. But the way it is managed, the pictures, and the biography, I dont really think she is the one who manages it. I think is her record Label, maybe she read some of the posts, but, I dont think she is the one who takes care of the account.

I have even asked to Tom, but he hasnt answered me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I'm sorry, I don't trust my ability to translate French enough to publicly post it.
I see Toc De Mac posted a translation here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...419#post117419
which I've pasted below. Thanks TDM!!!
Cool! Regardless if it's reliable, its good to know that she's ok. I'm sure the reliablity of this person's message will be scrutinized over the next few days to see if this person is legit. I, for one, believe it. Time Heals All...lets just wait!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

^I want to believe that message, right now i'm not accepting or doubting it, ill let time direct me
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
I like to think she is, too. But the way it is managed, the pictures, and the biography, I dont really think she is the one who manages it. I think is her record Label, maybe she read some of the posts, but, I dont think she is the one who takes care of the account.

I have even asked to Tom, but he hasnt answered me.
^I don't think tom would know lol

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 10-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Administrator

If this news is accurate about the fan meeting Alizée, then I would say this is good news. Alizée is working, things are getting sorted out, and she apparently is not to blame for the postponement or probably even the lame excuse provided. We have to assume with new management and staff, the amount of control Alizée has may have also changed.

As far as her myspace is concerned, she said in an interview that she managed it herself. This may have also changed along with her label and team. I believe the Psychédeclips.com site was set up by her own publishing company (Wisteria), so I don’t know if her new team has any control over that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets shut down.

I think it’s funny how some of the videos on her myspace are linked to Youtube fan pages (rather than her own official Youtube page) which were probably uploaded without permission. This must have been her way of bypassing the fact that her official Youtube videos can only be watched in certain countries. I can’t imagine if her myspace page had always been run by a record company, they would link to fan based Youtube pages. I wonder how long that will last.

I hope she still has some control over her myspace, because that seems to be her only link to fans, and it gives you that sense that she is alive and out there somewhere, and that she is at least paying some attention to us...

Last edited by lefty12357; 10-12-2008 at 01:09 PM..
Old 10-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

The guy who posted that message, dbrisdereves - I saw him at the autograph session in Paris, and in France everyone knows him as one of the most prominent Mylene Farmer fans (you can see him a lot in the front row of her last concert DVD). So I have no reason to doubt his story.

And it is nice to hear. Though as I've stated several times before, I don't think it really matters how much of this is Alizée's fault or not. The fact that her management is in disarray at the moment makes it hard for us to do our thing, simple business. Of course it's good to know it's being working on.

Edit: Oh and the petition just reached 100 signatures, many of them Mexicans. I can't thank those guys enough, possibly going against their own self-interest to do the right thing. They really are the best! I hope Alizée's management gets to see it.

Last edited by Ben; 10-12-2008 at 02:27 PM..