Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
Apparently, Azhiri lives in what locals call the "Tinnissee" River basin.
Correct! In fact, Decatur is situated right on my beloved Tennessee River and our economy is heavily dependent on its gifts.

Quote:
I would be surprised if Azhiri or her age-peer Jalen had heard of Annette previously, but no doubt she is familiar to their grandparents, who might get a kick out of hearing her music again via the YouTube videos embedded in the aforementioned study. (Tell them that Alizèe is basically Annette with post-Punk tattoos and piercings!) Sadly, today Annette is elderly and has been very sick a long time. But I have a confession to make. When I was a TV-watching preschooler, then teen-aged Annette was my "age-inappropriate" virtual girlfriend. Indeed, the princesse lointaine phenomenon has a very old heritage - ever older than yours truly!
That's an amazing list of similarities! I'm going to bookmark that page and ask my grandmother if she's ever seen/heard of Annette. I'll have to look at some of her stuff myself when I get the chance. Thanks! <33

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I looked up my hometown on Wikipedia and apparently that is where Sawyer is said to be from on the show Lost. Weird stuff. It was revealed in the third season. Hm.
Holy crap!

It's getting increasingly weird, I keep discovering these odd, intricate, coincidential ways that myself and my life are linked to things I admire; Alizee, LOST, people here, etc.

-trombone decrescendo-

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 11-12-2010 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-12-2010, 03:30 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

wait a minute.... Lost had Rousseau, who was French, and Alizée is French!!!!

.... I can't do it as good as Doc can
Old 11-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

-Stop leaving the forum sporadically for 2 week intervals. (short term goal! )

Old 01-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I'm with my grandma right now and suddenly I remembered this thread, and I asked her if she knew of Annette and indeed she had been one of her favorite singers!

spooky.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

New list!

- start lucid dreaming again (srsly that was fun when it lasted)

- study somewhat for the SAT and ACT

- figure out what the crap "CU Succeed" is

- @!:Drop the Guardian

- learn how to superman slide (mah belleh may interfere with this)
Old 03-09-2011, 01:22 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Annette - and DNA replication, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I'm with my grandma right now and suddenly I remembered this thread, and I asked her if she knew of Annette and indeed she had been one of her favorite singers!

spooky.
Not really, hon - Annette was HUGE in the early 60s when your granny and I were young.

As one old guy comments at

The all AMERICAN fantasy.every guy wanted her,every? girl wanted to be her.Love you Annette you always was and always will be my first real crush!!!!!!

Did you show your grandma any YouTube videos of Annette to enjoy? She might also like to check out a couple of Web sites -

the decade-old
BeautifulAnnetteFunicello

and a new one,
The Annette Connection

When I showed my comparative study Alizée: The return of Annette to a devoted Annette fan, she responded so:

[Alizée] is dark-eyed, princess-like, very composed like Annette, a polished performer at a very young age, and with a sweet, reserved smile...

Now I've watched a few more of her videos on YouTube, and some of them are much more mature and very sexy - today's dancing of course is much more overtly sexy than anything Annette did. Yet, to every boy of that generation, Annette was sex appeal personified - and Alizee's sexy dances have much the same effect...

I see on Wikipedia that Alizee was born in 1984 and is now 25, married, with a daughter. So she's actually been in the limelight for quite a long time... it's funny to "discover" this 15-year-old singing sensation, and then realize that was ten years ago already!

To illustrate the notions above, I submit the video below, in which Annette protests C'est pas ma faute! (so to speak) and asks us to Blame It On The Bossa Nova - a dance which she explains inspires erotic love!.

I warn sensitive readers and innocent youngsters like yourself that the lyrics get pretty hot by the end, where no doubt is left that the singer is determined to engage in numerous acts of unprotected vaginal intercourse, and then even expose the minds of children to knowledge about the effects of the aforementioned dance.

A couple snapshots accompanying the song require comment as well. In one, Annette is obviously <a href="http://www.bikiniscience.com/chronology/1905-1910_SS/1905-1910.html">exposing her legs</a> all the way up to her CROTCH - unlike, e.g. Alizée in JPVA, who wore thigh-high boots, to all but completely hide hers. And in the other, Annette's NAKED flesh is PRESSED against the NAKED flesh of MULTIPLE guys at once. Frankly, she is mounted on a total of FOUR of them.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GJqIE8V8AsU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GJqIE8V8AsU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 03-27-2011 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: link to leg exposure history document