Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2009, 01:21 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Angry Girls WTF; all of them are the same!

Ughh were to start, where to start. I just got into a fight that's probably gonna end in us not talking literally forever all because she is too stubborn to admit shes wrong. Like all women they are never wrong; always right; always victims. Poor weak girls love to use it as a handicap when its to their advantage. When ever you win and argument its never them saying, oh yea Im sorry i see the way you put things like us guys would say. Its only with them screaming, cursing, or cry incoherently like a freakin baby making you to be the villain once again. They are allowed to say guys are stupid and only think with their ******* (you know), but the minute when you say something back they claim you to be a "male chauvinist pig." With this girl im always the one who has to swallow my pride because i love her so and say that I am sorry even when she is clearly at fault. But I cant do that anymore, I cant do this anymore; she is out of control. She has to say shes sorry to me this time but I know her, she will not; it wont happen. She can never be wrong! Idk I am just writing my anger to you guys-my-online-friends. If anyone has any stories, comments about these mysterious creatures we call ladies, please join me around the camp fire, dog house, or couch, or where ever you are because of her and share.
Ur's truly
Mike~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!