Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-11-2007, 10:39 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Besides which, there isn't one example of any type of 'cigarette' without a filter on it, which 'generally' indicates it's a processed (commercially maufactured) product item that contains in the main, tobacco. Like the pack of 'Marlboros' in one picture being quite obvious.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:43 PM

Sanokun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
I don't think that this thread should be deleted. There are countless posts with "unauthorized" pictures of Alizée on this forum, and they're not going anywhere soon. Just because these are new? I think not. If somebody wants to respect the privacy of a celebrity, then they should simply pay no attention to these pictures.

Well, that's my rant for the night.

I don't think the issue is because they are new.

It's more with the personal nature of these pics...It looks like she's with a private get together with her family.

I wouldn't compare these pics with other "unauthorized" pics of her.

I would compare and rank these pics up there with the bikini beach pics of her and the picture of her carrying her baby daughter. Pics that she probably would be upset over that they got out.

However I'm kinda torn if we should delete the link or not...
Old 11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

She is stunning and to deny people that option of being able to see her. Plus we are true fans but it still... Lili what would you do?

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 11-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanokun View Post
I would compare and rank these pics up there with the bikini beach pics of her and the picture of her carrying her baby daughter. Pics that she probably would be upset over that they got out.
I'll never be able to prove this, but I think the beach pics were a deliberate leak (or more precisely, she knew the paparazzi was there).
Old 11-11-2007, 10:51 PM

Sanokun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I'll never be able to prove this, but I think the beach pics were a deliberate leak (or more precisely, she knew the paparazzi was there).
Ha! I kinda thought that too...at least "eventually" she knew there was a paparazzi there...there was one pic where it look like she stared directly at the camera and was about to blow a kiss.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:52 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Yeah, but guess it didn't have to me to post it then, huh?
I just don't know what to make of this. What is the relevance of who posts the pictures?

Edit: Also, I hope my earlier post didn't appear more arrogant than it was. I didn't mean to say that Alizée's privacy shouldn't be respected, I meant pretty much the same thing as everybody else; unsure of what to think of these pictures' release, I just don't want them taken off as I still want others to be able to see them, just as I enjoyed seeing them.

Last edited by espire; 11-11-2007 at 10:54 PM..
Old 11-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

There's no point deleting this thread now!
If there's any damage to be done it's already been done as soon as they were posted over at AF and the Flickr's site.
This isn't the first time this has happened and I don't think it's as bad as Alizée's Myspace incident because her account was hacked if I'm right.

Who posted the photo's on the net in the first place was it a friend?

It's funny how after a few years people think it's OK to post private pictures though. I remember Cristelle saying that she wouldn't post those photo's she had taken with Alizée when she met her at Stars a Domicile but after a year or two they were all over the internet.

Anyway what can I say, these are beautiful photo's!
It's good to see Alizée natural and enjoying herself but at the same time it's a shame that they were leaked because we have plenty of beautiful and natural Alizée photo's from fan meetings etc.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
I just don't know what to make of this. What is the relevance of who posts the pictures?
"If somebody wants to respect the privacy of a celebrity, then they should simply pay no attention to these pictures."

I obviously didn't pay no attention to them. So I don't respect Alizée's privacy? Not trying to argue the point, I don't know honestly. See the second half of that message, about not knowing how to feel.
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

hey if the pics are in a public place, you can't fault all of us loyal fans taking a peak at them

i don't see anything wrong with this thread. and she looks really pretty as always

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I'm not that all surprised. I've watched her interviews and seen public pics of her and they are so contradicting. I always knew that under that squeaky clean facade beat the heart of a bad girl. All in all I have more respect for her now than I did when she was being groomed by Farmer.