Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News > UEdS Media

Old 03-22-2010, 09:40 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all these links, men. Nice to read all those news. They are concerned mainly on new single and Her return with something new and different. I'm a bit tired of reading again and again interviews when they ask about Mylène, their collaboration, their split etc. Maybe it's interesting but a lot of people already know it. There are many more interesting things at this time.

Nice fail with that "fille du siècle" I doubt in professionalism, especially when they talk a lot about this album.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Merci Alizée

If you want to read the latest articles about Alizée on the web, then you can create a Google Alert about for the desired words and they will send you a mail about all the new articles. I have been using it and get a lot of blog entries and web entries everyday.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:09 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

http://www.ouest-france.fr/actu/actu...15079_actu.Htm

not bad...
Old 03-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Bigdan !
Old 03-30-2010, 07:04 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidalizee
"DEVENUE PLUS CHIC" !

Tel est la représentation que se font les mexicains d'Alizée suite à l'invitation qui leur a été faite au showcase de Paris, à la suite du quel la "Une" du journal "Gente!" du 25 mars est consacré à Alizée.

Une immense photo inédite en prime qui risque de donner à cette article le statut d'"incontournable" aux affectionnados de presse alizéene.

Translation

"BECOME MORE CHIC"!

Such is the representation that the Mexicans are Alizee's response to the invitation which has been made to showcase in Paris, as a result of what the "A" journal "Gente!" March 25 is dedicated to Alizee.

An unpublished photo huge bonus that could give this article the status of "essential" to affectionnados Press alizéene.

-----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidalizee
Le showcase a porté ses fruits !
Le quotidien Metro (edition Française) consacre sa "Une" à Alizée ! A retenir dans l'article (en page 12) :

- Une tournée pour la rentrée
- Un album addictif à plusieurs écoutes

(scann en HQ ce soir)

Translation

The showcase has borne fruit!
The Daily Metro (French edition) devotes its "A" to Alizee! Remember in the article (page 12):

- A tour for school
- An addictive album in several plays

(scanned in tonight HQ)

----------------------

http://www.francesoir.fr/plus/alizee-change-de-cap

Quote:
Alizée change de cap
29/03/10 à 12h23
Elle a déjà dix ans de métier. A seulement 25 ans, Alizée Jacotey mène sa barque avec la poigne et la détermination de celles qui savent où elles vont.

France-Soir. Avec ce nouvel album, vous changez encore d’univers musical…
Alizée. Je reçois souvent des propositions. Quand est sorti Psychédélices en 2007, j’ai reçu un morceau du label Institubes. Ils m’ont alors présenté de jeunes producteurs, je me suis sentie à l’aise avec eux, ils m’ont apporté leurs couleurs et leurs sons.

Si vous deviez définir votre univers ?
De la variété pop faite par des gens qui ne viennent pas de la variété. En France, les gens sont catalogués, mis dans des cases. Moi, j’ai le sentiment qu’il est possible de tout mélanger.

Vous-même êtes cataloguée comme la gamine sexy cornaquée par Mylène Farmer qui interprétait à 15 ans Moi… Lolita…
Cette chanson sortie il y a dix ans a été une formidable chance. Grâce à elle, j’ai commencé en fanfare, j’ai été à la meilleure école.

« Je ne suis pas Britney Spears »

Vous avez commencé très jeune. C’est lourd à porter ?
Je pense avoir bien grandi. Il n’y a pas de secrets, pas de recettes : j’ai toujours été très bien entourée, je me suis mariée, j’ai eu un enfant. Je ne suis pas Britney Spears, nous ne sommes pas aux Etats-Unis. Et le côté paillettes de ce métier ne m’a jamais attirée.

Votre musique remporte un certain succès à l’international…
Oui, au Mexique. Je cherche encore pourquoi exactement. C’est peut-être à cause d’une certaine fraîcheur et de mon côté sexy qui plaît beaucoup là-bas. Le plus marrant est qu’ils ne connaissent pas mon passé, ni Moi… Lolita ni Mylène Farmer. Ils m’aiment pour moi et j’en suis très fière.

Que faites-vous lorsque vous n’êtes pas Alizée ?
Je m’occupe beaucoup de ma fille, je l’emmène et je vais la chercher à l’école. Je passe beaucoup de temps en Corse où je suis née aussi. J’y trouve ma force et mon équilibre.

Un virage réussi

On l’avait laissée en 2007 entre les mains de son mari l’ex-staracadémicien Jérémy Chatelain avec son album Psychédélices. Un quasi-bide en France, mais un vrai succès à l’étranger. La leçon a été tirée : avec cette Enfant du siècle, Alizée vise le marché international. Du mélodique Eden, Eden aux Collines (Never Leave You) en passant par la comptine Mes fantômes, elle se glisse sans accrocs dans un univers électronique de bon ton susceptible à la fois de séduire le public français et d’atteindre les oreilles hors de nos frontières.
Translation

Alizée changes course
29/03/10 at 12:23 PM
She has ten years of business. At only 25 years, Alizée Jacotey steers itself with the grip and the determination of those who know where they go.

France-Soir. With this new album, you change again to musical ...

Alizee. I often receive proposals. When Psychédélices released in 2007, I received a piece of label Institubes. They then presented to young producers, I felt comfortable with them, they gave me their colors and sounds.

If you need to define your universe?

From the pop variety made by people who do not come from the variety. In France, people are labeled, packed in boxes. Me, I feel it is possible to mix everything.

You yourself are cataloged as the sexy girl cornaquée by Mylène Farmer who played 15 years Moi ... Lolita ...
This song released just a decade ago was a tremendous opportunity. Through her, I started with a bang, I was the best school.

"I'm not Britney Spears"

You started very young. It is heavy to wear?
I think I have really grown. There are no secrets, no revenue: I was always surrounded by very well, I'm married, I had a child. I'm not Britney Spears we're not in the United States. And the glitter side of the trade has never drawn.

Your music is having some success on the international ...
Yes, Mexico. I'm still looking exactly why. This may be due to a certain freshness and sexiness that I very much there. The funniest is that they do not know my past, nor Moi ... Lolita nor Mylène Farmer. They love me for me and I am very proud.

What do you do when you're not Alizée?

I'm far from my daughter, I took him and I'll look at the school. I spend a lot of time in Corsica where I was born too. I found my strength and balance.

A successful shift

He had left in 2007 in the hands of her ex-husband staracadémicien Jérémy Chatelain with his album psychedelic. A quasi-flop in France, but a true success abroad. The lesson was learned: with this child of the century, Alizée is the international market. From melodic Eden to Eden Hills (Never Leave You) by way of the rhyme My ghosts, it glides smoothly in an electronic fashionable likely both to seduce the French public and reach out to our ears borders.

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Plaz; 03-30-2010 at 07:18 AM..
Old 03-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Merci Alizée

Check this: http://www.dontmiss.fr/n27316-1/aliz...-bellucci.html

Alizée's new look has been compared to that of Monica Bellucci! Sounds quite interesting

I guess most of us here know about Monica Bellucci.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:00 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post

Alizée's new look has been compared to that of Monica Bellucci! Sounds quite interesting;

Great compliment for Bellucci
Old 04-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Merci Alizée

Default Alizée quiere hacer disco en español

An article about her on impre.com : <a href= "http://www.impre.com//entretenimiento/2010/4/1/alizee-quiere-hacer-disco-en-e-181133-1.html?awesm=fbshare.me_AKf84&utm_medium=fbshare.m e-facebook-post&utm_source=direct-fbshare.me&utm_content=fbshare-js-large"> Click here</a>

PARÍS, Francia 1-Abr .- En el nuevo álbum de Alizée, Une Enfant du Siècle, el tema "La Cándida", que canta en español, refleja el cariño que tiene a sus fans mexicanos.

"Es una canción dedicada a mi público mexicano. La hice pensando en ellos. La canción cuenta una historia de amor, puede ser la mía o la de otra persona, lo que es seguro es que expresa mi historia de amor con el público mexicano", dice a Gente! la joven francesa.

En la suite del Hotel Intercontinental de París Marceau, a unos pasos de la Torre Eiffel, Alizée señala que le hubiera gustado hacer un disco en español, pero, dado que no habla el idioma, le es difícil, porque necesita entender las palabras para sentir la canción.
"No hice un álbum en español pero sí una canción. Es un guiño para mis fans en México", asegura.

El tema, con letra del músico Adán Jodorowsky, hijo del cineasta de origen chileno, Alejandro Jodorowsky, es también un reconocimiento de Alizée a lo que llama la fidelidad de los mexicanos que desde hace algunos años la siguen y le manifiestan su entusiasmo.

La intérprete destaca que su éxito en México todavía la sorprende, sobre todo porque perdura a pesar del paso de los años y del cambio de estilo.

"En Francia me preguntan por qué tengo éxito en México. No sé responder, pero es algo que parece haberse instalado y es de lo más sorprendente", comenta.

"En Francia muchos de mis fans no asisten a los conciertos. En cambio en México es cultural, les gusta asistir, ver al artista en el escenario, en vivo. En México el público también es más abierto, no catalogan a los cantantes como aquí".

It tells about the Spanish song "La Cadida" dedicated to Mexican fans and how much they support her. The pic above is taken at Hotel Intercontinental in Paris Marceau.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-02-2010 at 01:15 AM..
Old 04-02-2010, 01:03 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post

Alizée's new look has been compared to that of Monica Bellucci! Sounds quite interesting

When I showed my sister the Les Collines video, she thought Alizée looked a lot like Audrey Hepburn. I don't know, but that's what she said.

As for Monica Bellucci, maybe I saw her in some movie before, but as far as I know, my introduction to her was in The Matrix. And then I read Alizée say something about her a few times or once.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-02-2010 at 02:03 AM..
Old 04-02-2010, 01:17 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
When I showed my sister the Les Collines video, she thought Alizée looked a lot like Audrey Hepburn. I don't know, but that's what she said.
I'm confused about how Alizée looked like Audrey Hepburn to your sister. Maybe because she too had hair covering her forehead???