Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-27-2022, 05:16 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default An Alizee Mystery-What is on Her baseball Cap?

An Alizee Mystery- What is on Her Baseball Cap ? And Solved !
First You Must Play the SAGA 1 video Go to about 9:50 and play.
You will see that the Producers have Blanked out what is on Alizee's
Baseball Cap ! ? What could it Be ?
I recommend playing all of the Saga's 1 , 2, and 3 but for our purposes
we just need Saga !

Edit:

The Mystery Solved by another Video. You know that Alizee has a Family now and she must Protect Gregorie, Annilly, and Margery ! So this is what is on her Cap. Perhaps she owns an M16 and/or has Fired one for Protection in case she needs it !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 09-27-2022 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-28-2022, 08:15 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

When I saw that logo on her ball cap some years ago, I was intrigued. That's my kind of girl!

But seriously, I thought it was pretty bold for Alizee to wear an M16 ballcap in gun controlled France. I had done some research and concluded that it is possible, but unlikely, that Alizee actually owned one. Even though civilians in France can (and many do) own firearms, it required a psych exam and licensing and military style long guns (like the M16) and handguns require special permits.

So the question still remained as to why she wore this cap?

I had researched Corsican history a bit and found that they have quite a gun culture. Being that they have spent the bulk of their recorded history being invaded and occupied by foreigners, it is no surprise that they would feel self-protection is important. It's more like the Wild West of France!

I found this photo some time ago. Alizee knows how to handle a gun.

Old 09-28-2022, 01:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm certain she wore the hat at one point in the SAGA show when she and Patrick Fiori were on ATVs. I'll have to look for a still. So it must've been a favorite hat of hers during the blonde era.
Old 09-28-2022, 10:50 PM

Thank You; Clever Cowboy ! Corsica can be a Wild Place ! A Funny Story; Two Bodybuilders were on a cheap vacation in Corsica and got bored. They saw two kinda dumpy looking Legionnaires sitting at a table in the back of the bar. One said Let's beat up the Legionnaires and we'll have something to tell the guys back at the Gym ! So they went back and started to insult the Legionnaires. The Legionnaires ignored them until it became apparent the Bodybuilders were talking about their mothers ! So the Fight started. But Legionnaires are trained in hand to hand. And so the body builders were beaten up and thrown out of the Bar. The Legionnaires took their money and paid the Barkeep for the Damages and left. One Bodybuilder crawls back into the Bar and asks the Barkeep to hand him down the phone so he can have the Legionnaires arrested for beating them up ! But the Barkeep tells Him; Monsieur, You don't Understand ! In Corsica; the Legion are the Police ! Ha! ( story told by a Legionnaire on a program I was watching )

Edit:

Thank You; Scruffydog777 ! Perhaps she has just fired the M16 and got the hat for trying it out ? I've seen pictures on her Facebook or maybe Instagram that she has a couple of Dogs to protect her , too !
I've just noticed that my link to Saga 3 is inoperative due I guess for copy right. I hope they do not take down them all; since they have English subtitles on the originals.
SAGA 3 has Alizee telling her musical career up to that point to the other singers. It
also has an old singer singing her hit Moi, Lolita back to her with Hip Pops. Alizee finds this funny and amusing and laughs ! I've had links to Saga 1-3 for something like two to three years; so it is distressing to see one disappear ! Perhaps I will start a thread of missing Alizee links; to see if available elsewhere ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 09-28-2022 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-29-2022, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Thank You; Clever Cowboy ! Corsica can be a Wild Place ! A Funny Story; Two Bodybuilders were on a cheap vacation in Corsica and got bored. They saw two kinda dumpy looking Legionnaires sitting at a table in the back of the bar. One said Let's beat up the Legionnaires and we'll have something to tell the guys back at the Gym ! So they went back and started to insult the Legionnaires. The Legionnaires ignored them until it became apparent the Bodybuilders were talking about their mothers ! So the Fight started. But Legionnaires are trained in hand to hand. And so the body builders were beaten up and thrown out of the Bar. The Legionnaires took their money and paid the Barkeep for the Damages and left. One Bodybuilder crawls back into the Bar and asks the Barkeep to hand him down the phone so he can have the Legionnaires arrested for beating them up ! But the Barkeep tells Him; Monsieur, You don't Understand ! In Corsica; the Legion are the Police ! Ha! ( story told by a Legionnaire on a program I was watching )

Edit:

Thank You; Scruffydog777 ! Perhaps she has just fired the M16 and got the hat for trying it out ? I've seen pictures on her Facebook or maybe Instagram that she has a couple of Dogs to protect her , too !
I've just noticed that my link to Saga 3 is inoperative due I guess for copy right. I hope they do not take down them all; since they have English subtitles on the originals.
SAGA 3 has Alizee telling her musical career up to that point to the other singers. It
also has an old singer singing her hit Moi, Lolita back to her with Hip Pops. Alizée finds this funny and amusing and laughs ! I've had links to Saga 1-3 for something like two to three years; so it is distressing to see one disappear ! Perhaps I will start a thread of missing Alizee links; to see if available elsewhere ?
That was a funny story about the Legionnaires and I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Something we've discussed in here in the past but you being new might not realize is the other woman in SAGA is Tina Arena, a singer of course and was one of the emcees on stage when Alizée won her M6 Revelation of the year award.

I did find another picture of Alizée wearing the M16 hat and it was when she was in that SAGA show. It be interesting to know how far apart the two events were. It looks like something she wore when she was being very casual.

I do have the original SAGA subtitled files in case you lost any of them.

Alizee m16 hat saga cropped.jpg

Tina SAGA.jpg

M6.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-29-2022 at 10:32 AM..
Old 09-29-2022, 11:52 PM

Default Thank You Scruffy !

I did not realize that was the same woman at the awards !
I will have to get the SAGA 3 another time as I have a lot going on
My car has broken down; so I have to get that fixed. And I'm trying to sell some antique and other dolls I inherited from my mother. I have a Tinker Bell modern Fairy Doll I may send to Alizee; as I have her School of Dance address on Corsica somewhere, I think she would like that. I'll probably never get to Corsica myself; unless my fortunes improve. Ha!
Old 03-12-2023, 12:36 AM

Default Alizee is a Member of the Defend Paris Unit !

Alizee is a Member of the Defend Paris Unit !

Old 03-12-2023, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Alizee is a Member of the Defend Paris Unit !

I think the first time we saw her with that hat is when she stole it from Brahim Zaibat during episode 7 of DALS.

It would seem now she is a member of the Resistance!

Hat Paris.jpg

Resistance.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-12-2023 at 07:30 PM..
Old 03-14-2023, 05:10 PM

Default Defend Paris Unit

There is a Better Picture somewhere; but I've lost the location, Darn It !
I looked up "Defend Paris" and they make various clothes to purchase.
Apparently they donate part of their proceeds to Charities; which is why
Alizee wears some of their stuff and/or collects it !

Thank you for the information and pictures Scruffy !
Old 03-16-2023, 01:22 AM

Quote:
There is a Better Picture somewhere; but I've lost the location, Darn It !
I looked up "Defend Paris" and they make various clothes to purchase.
Apparently they donate part of their proceeds to Charities; which is why
Alizee wears some of their stuff and/or collects it !

Thank you for the information and pictures Scruffy !
Here's one I have.

12249864_1643233345936867_6082216238328248755_n.jpg