Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-25-2013, 08:37 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
lapinschous, thanks for the great translation. I know it must take quite some time and effort to do things right. Your hard work is well appreciated. - Dave
I'll second that
Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Since I gained 28 kilos , the thing you didn't want to tell me was that I'd never recover my body silhouette . So just to contradict them, the more people said that to me, the more I ate . The press hasn't been kind with me , magazines revealed photos where I appeared pretty fat.

When you're pregnant , it's perfectly normal to get a bit fat , one doesn't not gain 28 kilos just because of bad eating habits
I didn't understand that part, she ate more to contradict people who said she wouldn't get her figure back?
Old 04-26-2013, 06:48 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Great job Lappy! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I didn't understand that part, she ate more to contradict people who said she wouldn't get her figure back?
I do something similar... For me it's a stubborn attempt to stop unsolicited advice. Someone tells you to do something, and to show them to mind their own business you do the opposite. It hasn't really worked for me, yet I do it frequently. So maybe that's what she was doing, but probably not.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:32 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I think it shows that independent spirit of hers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the tattoos, she said she has heard the criticisms and that will not stop her from getting more and there have been people who have urged her to get more, but she will not do that for their sake. She'll do what pleases her.

As far as Lapinschous's translations. That has been absolutely huge for this forum. Others have translated things on a part time basis, where he has translated just about everything that has come along. Everytime a member has asked him, he's come through and I know he's very active in AF, but he still takes the time to post here. You have to consider too that he's a student and I'm surprised he has the time to do this and for us non French speaking members being able to follow along with just about every interview of hers, well like I said, it's huge for us.

So I will send him his autographed cd for free as a small token of our appreciation.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Oh god, Scruffy your post just made my day like no other forum message ever did. You don't have to do that , I still feel bad not having been able to come help you guys out in Paris during the autograph session....

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-27-2013, 12:01 AM
LILI :D

Araz77 is on a distinguished road

You deserve it Lappy
Old 04-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I do something similar... For me it's a stubborn attempt to stop unsolicited advice. Someone tells you to do something, and to show them to mind their own business you do the opposite. It hasn't really worked for me, yet I do it frequently. So maybe that's what she was doing, but probably not.
Oh ok I get it now, thanks. I thought it may have been a translation error or something. And well look at her body now! She proved them all wrong even after eating all that Way to go Lilly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I think it shows that independent spirit of hers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the tattoos, she said she has heard the criticisms and that will not stop her from getting more and there have been people who have urged her to get more, but she will not do that for their sake. She'll do what pleases her.

As far as Lapinschous's translations. That has been absolutely huge for this forum. Others have translated things on a part time basis, where he has translated just about everything that has come along. Everytime a member has asked him, he's come through and I know he's very active in AF, but he still takes the time to post here. You have to consider too that he's a student and I'm surprised he has the time to do this and for us non French speaking members being able to follow along with just about every interview of hers, well like I said, it's huge for us.

So I will send him his autographed cd for free as a small token of our appreciation.
+1