Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-29-2018, 11:49 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

You could always state a time you will be there, unless they can recommend a better time. Then it is no longer an "if."
Old 05-30-2018, 06:17 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Horaires d’ouverture :
Lundi de 17h à 19h30
Mardi de 17h à 21h30
Mercredi 9h30 à 19h30
Jeudi 17h à 21h

These might be typical hours for a dance studio where most students are in regular school earlier in the day. Only need to be there when there is a session. You wouldn't need someone sitting there all the time just thinking up new dance moves.

But then they close during school holidays. I bet they have some kind of summer camp program though.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:52 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

As well as practice time.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
You could always state a time you will be there, unless they can recommend a better time. Then it is no longer an "if."
I did try sending them messages two different ways before and got no response. I think what you are saying is just send them a message stating I will be there at a certain time and date and even if they don't respond, they should not be surprised when I show up.

Of course, the best time would be at the beginning or end of a session. I would think end would be preferable where at the beginning, they might be anxious to start the lesson.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:22 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
�� thank you for sharing �� little surprise ��

Marie Denigot professional dancer on the dance show with the stars and student of gregoire will be with us on the scene of of on Wednesday 20 June at 20 pm

Ticketing Dance Studio:

Wednesday 9 Conditioning 19 h30
Thursday 17 pm / 21 pm
Saturday 13 pm / 18 pm

A & g

Quote:
Last week of rehearsals before our year-end show �� the dance studio students will present you their dance gala on June 20 at palatinu! ��

Tickets to the dance studio:
Monday 17 pm / 19 h30
Tuesday 17 pm / 21 h30
Wednesday 9 Conditioning 19 h30
Thursday 17 pm / 19 h30

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-12-2018 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: emoji codes must be in a Quote or iSpy breaks
Old 06-12-2018, 11:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here is a recent photo from the studio. If these are all students of their school, it looks like they are doing very, very well. The one realistic dream I have is that she will appear in Les Enfoires next year, a show that would do a lot for their popularity and a lot for her 'singing' fans. But I feel they may be too busy for that.

Attachment 2102

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-17-2019 at 06:12 PM..
Old 06-13-2018, 07:27 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here is a recent photo from the studio. If these are all students of their school, it looks like they are doing very, very well. The one realistic dream I have is that she will appear in Les Enfoires next year, a show that would do a lot for their popularity and a lot for her 'singing' fans. But I feel they may be too busy for that.
Holy cow, that is a lot of kids... or shall I say "paying customers"?

I can confidently say that money problems is not an issue for them. But, I will continue to wonder if this satisfies Alizee's career aspirations, dancing and owning a dance studio? She is obviously second fiddle in dancing to Gregoire, and maybe that is no big deal to her because married partners should not be in competition with each other.

Does she even miss singing and being in the spotlight? Would she consider projects, such as singing Les Enfoires or a new album, that did not include Gregoire and would mean time apart from him?

Old 08-11-2018, 10:46 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And bim!��

We are proud to announce that professional dancer silvia notargiacomo will be part of the team of teachers of the lyonnet dance studio at the beginning of September ‼ ၧ
Silvia will teach the studio every week throughout the season 2018/2019.
Champion of Italy when she was a child, several times in France and professional dancer on the dance show with the stars, Silvia will share with the ajacciens her professionalism and joy to live for our greatest pleasure! ✨

Welcome in the #teamag silvia

Old 08-11-2018, 11:57 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Holy cow, that is a lot of kids... or shall I say "paying customers"?

I can confidently say that money problems is not an issue for them. But, I will continue to wonder if this satisfies Alizee's career aspirations, dancing and owning a dance studio? She is obviously second fiddle in dancing to Gregoire, and maybe that is no big deal to her because married partners should not be in competition with each other.

Does she even miss singing and being in the spotlight? Would she consider projects, such as singing Les Enfoires or a new album, that did not include Gregoire and would mean time apart from him?

They are doing very well financially, especially when they can afford to hire established dancers as instructors. Being recognized on the street as stars and running the dance school probably is nowhere near as stressful as having to perform on stage all the time. Then they have the jewelry shop that someone else is running for them. If life is so comfortable, there might be no incentive to jump back into the demanding business of finding music and financing, making a recording, and then rushing about publicizing a new album. Quality of life might be more important to them than stressing out accumulating huge piles of money.

Even if she didn't record another album, it would be nice to see her once in a while singing something on TV. If she made it known she was available, I don't think she'd have any problem being invited as a guest star.

I'd love to know why Alizée decided to stop singing.

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-11-2018 at 12:08 PM..
Old 08-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Quality of life might be more important to them than stressing out accumulating huge piles of money.

Even if she didn't record another album, it would be nice to see her once in a while singing something on TV. If she made it known she was available, I don't think she'd have any problem being invited as a guest star.

I'd love to know why Alizée decided to stop singing.
Money is not everything, but our girl loves her designer clothes, shoes, and purses. Just a purse alone can be $2500 easy. She had said once she could spend all of her money on clothes. Oh well. I love my cars and would have a fleet of muscle cars if I had the money.

I think the failure of Blonde was a punch in the gut to Alizee. Then getting canceled by Sony. She might have taken that as a sign to move on to something else. I still would like to see her make guest appearances where there would be no pressure. Maybe the next Les Enfoires will include her.