Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-21-2009, 02:56 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjoo View Post
Cure? Wouldn't that be a bit like saying awesomeness is a disease?

Anyways, I really don't think person can possibly find aesthetic pleasure from rather limited amount of songs even close to as addicting as it is for quite a many people. It's just not physiologically possible.
Hearing voice of person you are attracted to has basically the same effects on the reward system as doing drugs(ok, maybe not as severe, but still). It kinda makes you associate the voice with pleasure, which reinforces the habit of listening to it. So yeah, listening to Alizée is pretty much compareable to using drugs, just without the "my hand looks blue thingy".
Also without the need for a glass pipe,razor blade,mirror or straw. The hangovers are even enjoyable and no regrets.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:20 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I believe the reason we all love Alizée is because she has a very large dose of what is called "The X Factor". This is that unknown thing about a person wherein they possess everything we love about them. Some things can of course, be named, but when you like other musical styles, yet are drawn to Alizée's music, it is because of not only the music but other things about her as well, some of which are hard to explain, but are definitely part of the attraction.
"eine bestimmte undefinierbare Qualität" A certain undefinable quality

Last edited by C-4; 09-22-2009 at 07:21 AM..
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 AM

dan6480 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I believe the reason we all love Alizée is because she has a very large dose of what is called "The X Factor". This is that unknown thing about a person wherein they possess everythiing we love about them. The things can of course, be named, but when you like other musical styles, yet are drawn to Alizée's music, it is because of not only the music but other things about her as well.

It's gotta be "The X Factor". Wish i could figure out that unknown thing. Oh and hello