Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Where are Goldman's two songs ??? They were the only reason why I didn't entirely lose interest over that new album... : /

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 06-02-2014, 07:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It is disappointing that she apparently will never use those songs, but I would like to know the titles of those songs and who they eventually go to so I can listen to them some day.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:52 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Well from what I can make out, this Pascal Obispo guy is well known in France for being involved in big musical productions and that would tie in with the Blonde Tour being billed as a 'musical show'. My guess is that this whole Blonde Tour and the new album is really his baby and Alizee is the vehicle for it all.

Last edited by Panther; 06-03-2014 at 02:28 PM..
Old 06-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Let's face it, Obispo is a has-been, trust me you won't find anyone under 40 who still buys his albums and his overall popularity isn't that great either.

I really don't think that Alizée should surround herself with those people.. except for Les enfoirés. If there's one french artist she should stick with , it's Indila . She's like Tal, but less childish and more talented and a partnership would be a win win situation since Indila is newcomer in the world of showbusiness who needs support and Alizée needs to rejuvenate her style.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 06-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

The one thing I would say about Obispo though, is I think his experience might be useful in the studio, mostly on the production side of things. Let's face it, Alizée's biggest success to date was with MF/LB who are also from an older generation. It might be getting more and more difficult for Alizée to find good people to work with.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:52 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

We can be happy she found ever someone, who wants to work with her. I don't care about the history of Obisbo's success. Like Lefty said, his experiences can be usefull. And cause he has his hands in the whole album, maybe it's only positive. Better than to have for each song another "team". We can see he was by the Blonde clip recording, and it seems he wanted to make everything perfect as possible.

If the Blonde clip wouldn't have so many views from the beginning, plus now the 1 milion views after month and some days, I think maybe now we would have not a scheduled tour and tickets in hands.

Simply believe or not, I think after Psychédélices it's finally a little bigger succes.

Last edited by Lucas; 06-04-2014 at 04:54 AM..
Old 06-04-2014, 02:17 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
We can be happy she found ever someone, who wants to work with her. I don't care about the history of Obisbo's success. Like Lefty said, his experiences can be usefull. And cause he has his hands in the whole album, maybe it's only positive. Better than to have for each song another "team". We can see he was by the Blonde clip recording, and it seems he wanted to make everything perfect as possible.

If the Blonde clip wouldn't have so many views from the beginning, plus now the 1 milion views after month and some days, I think maybe now we would have not a scheduled tour and tickets in hands.

Simply believe or not, I think after Psychédélices it's finally a little bigger succes.

I agree with you. The new album will have some consistency. Let's just hope that it is consistently good
Old 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Alizée presented 'Alcaline', one of the songs from the newest album. The song was sung on the concert - 'KISS FM Live', here you can listen to it:
Link deleted

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-15-2014 at 08:22 PM..
Old 06-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Alizée presented 'Alcaline', one of the songs from the newest album. The song was sung on the concert - 'KISS FM Live', here you can listen to it:
Link Deleted
It's got a nice vibe and sound to it, but I'm afraid they spoiled part of it by using Autotune.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-15-2014 at 08:25 PM..
Old 06-05-2014, 03:03 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I like the song. It is simply a good song. Again, this bodes well for the rest of the album.