Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
What is this "normal life" of which you speak? I'm sure I've never had one. Why would anyone want one?
yeah, screw normal

I was never really normal but I dont think I'll be the same. I was quite the Europhile long before i found out about Alizée, but i didnt focus on France until i found her. And boy am i glad i did. Now i plan to live in Europe someday, preferably France, or maybe Spain cause i have family there. In Italy too but its too far from France. This lovely lady has changed the course of my future!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Europhile! yes! that, i am too.

a while ago, I flipped out over those... darn attractive all American blond chicks..
but now, ima leaning more towards them European ladies.

GOD i wanna go to Europe!!

Old 09-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
yeah, screw normal

I was never really normal but I dont think I'll be the same. I was quite the Europhile long before i found out about Alizée, but i didnt focus on France until i found her. And boy am i glad i did. Now i plan to live in Europe someday, preferably France, or maybe Spain cause i have family there. In Italy too but its too far from France. This lovely lady has changed the course of my future!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Europhile! yes! that, i am too.

a while ago, I flipped out over those... darn attractive all American blond chicks..
but now, ima leaning more towards them European ladies.

American blondes?
You are aware that 50% of them just dyed it right? As well as other shit they put in their "package"

I'll tell you a thing or two about European women, lot harder to score than your American girl next door.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:26 AM

simplysimon is on a distinguished road

Dont you find the whole thing a little boring, shes just not active enough, to discrete and not enough new material , not enough new photos....i'm getting bored. Alizee needs to step out into the limelight a bit more..give us some enthusiasm. I hope her new albums better than the last else shes done for

be good
Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Now i plan to live in Europe someday, preferably France, or maybe Spain cause i have family there. In Italy too but its too far from France. This lovely lady has changed the course of my future!
Quote:
Come on, Europe is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
American blondes?
You are aware that 50% of them just dyed it right? As well as other shit they put in their "package"
If you want many real blondes go to Scandinavia, blond hair colour is natural there. Or Eastern Europe, we have many real blondes

Quote:
I'll tell you a thing or two about European women, lot harder to score than your American girl next door.
Hard to tell, all over the world there are "women" and women, it depends, not only in U.S
Old 09-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
American blondes?

ehh, all American blond/brunette, whichever. they totally got me hot.
im sure i'll have better chances with European's.. they'll find my attempts to speak their language so damn cute, they'll start throwing themselves at me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
Come on, Europe is good
Trust me. If i can find a way, i'm sure as hell gonna be there!
the problem is money right now.. apparently the english pound comes out to be about 2 USD?

not good news for me!

Last edited by wasabi622; 09-23-2009 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-23-2009, 05:19 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Trust me. If i can find a way, i'm sure as hell gonna be there!
the problem is money right now.. apparently the english pound comes out to be about 2 USD?

not good news for me!
Eh... only those isolated on their island English use pounds Most of Western Europe countries use Euro as a currency, only 1.5 USD for 1 EURO And in Eastern Europe... there is much cheaper
Old 09-23-2009, 06:37 PM

SDB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In Italy too but its too far from France.
Neighbouring countries.... maybe if you go deep into the south of Italy yes, but still wouldn't take more then 2 hours on a plain, if that long even.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDB View Post
Neighbouring countries.... maybe if you go deep into the south of Italy yes, but still wouldn't take more then 2 hours on a plain, if that long even.
oh lol i know they share southern-northern borders (my AP Euro teacher loves maps lol) , but i meant where I would live (as well as where my relatives live), would be/is too far from France for my comfort. I dont think I'd live up in northern Italy. I'd prefer the southern region, with a more Mediterranean climate. I'm also considering Spain. I already speak Castillian (Spanish) and I know the culture a bit better. But I'm aiming for France