Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-02-2010, 02:07 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee in Mexico

Alizee might be in mexico in a month or two according to alizee mexico (Alizee also told Feraunger that she hopes to be in mexico in a month. link:
)
Quote:
Por cierto las chicas de Sony México nos dijeron que habían platicado con Ali y que además de estar muy agradecida planea venir en uno o dos meses! ( the girls at Sony Mexico told us that they had talked to Ali and that in addition to being very grateful she plans to come in a month or two!)

Last edited by ptjmwa; 04-02-2010 at 02:26 PM..
Old 04-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
Alizee might be in mexico in a month or two according to alizee mexico (Alizee also told Feraunger that she hopes to be in mexico in a month. link:
)
That would be a very good thing for all her fans. She also mentioned that she might perform in a concert in France in September. We are not sure about when it'll happen, but this is a good news. Everyone will eagerly wait for it.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:15 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
That would be a very good thing for all her fans. She also mentioned that she might perform in a concert in France in September. We are not sure about when it'll happen, but this is a good news. Everyone will eagerly wait for it.
Absolutely. She MUST tend to her mexican fans, for they are keeping her alive as a singer.

Didn't know about this september date for france, but i prefer to believe in it when i hold my ticket in hands, or better yet, stand in front of the stage and wait for her to appear..

Old 04-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

Alizée needs to visit Florida instead. She has 3 big fans Brent, Jess, and myself.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:29 AM

Vil is on a distinguished road

ROAD TRIP. Who's in??
Old 04-08-2010, 07:05 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Alizée records a Spanish song for Mexico.
Alizée offers a candid dedication (it says “candida” because her song is called la candida, get it???)
The singer enjoys having adolescent and adult fans in the country.
Her cd is called Une enfant du siècle.

Paris- in alizée’s new cd, Une enfant du siècle, the song «La candida » reflects her love towards her Mexican fans. “I did it thinking of them. The song tells a love story, it could be mine or another person’s, what is true is that it expresses my love story with the Mexican people”, says the young French singer. In the suite of the Intercontinental Hotel in Paris, a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower, Alizée points out that she would have liked to record a whole Spanish cd, but, due to the fact that she doesn’t speak the language, it’s hard for her, because she needs to understand the song to be able to feel it. It’s a wink for my Mexican fans she says. The song, with lyrics by Adan…., son of the Chilean Alejandro…, is also a recognition of what Alizée calls the faithfulness of her Mexican fans. The singer says that her success in Mexico still surprises her, especially since it persists after the pass of years and her change of style. “In France they ask me why I’m successful in Mexico. I don’t know how to answer, but it’s something that just happened and is very surprising. In France a lot of my fans don’t go to concerts. On the other hand in Mexico it’s like something cultural, they like to go to concerts, they like to see artists live in the stage. In Mexico the public is also more open. They don’t catalog artists like they do here.” She adds that another difference between Mexico and France is that in Mexico she has fans of all ages. “There’s children, adolescents and adults, even parents, and it’s really nice to know that I’m appreciated by the whole family.” The only thing that the singer , born in the Corsica island in the Mediterranean,thinks that is sad about her relationship with Mexico is that she didn’t get to know the country that much, with the exception of hotels, beaches, concert stages, and tv sets. “When I go I’m always running, there’s a lot of work and I know a little of Mexico. I could only visit the pyramids (of Teotihuacan: can you guys pronounce it?!? Haha I can!). Since the people know me I would have to wear a wig to be able to have the kind of day that I would like.”

She has her daughter tattooed- To alizee her first passion is her daughter Annily,to such a degree that she tattooed her image in her arm. “That way I can always have her close to me.” In her other arm she has the administrative number of her hometown tattooed and she also has her husband’s name tattooed. But Alizee, who is very close to her family, doesn’t like to have photos taken of her tattoos. “In the concert (with which she presented her new cd in Paris) you could see them because I was wearing short sleeves, but that’s the only way you will be able to see them.”

A new stage- Alizee affirms that she wanted an album that reflected, in her music and clothes, the new stage of her life that she’s living. “I wanted to show that I had grown up. People still saw me as an adolescent even though 10 years have passed since I began (my career) and I have changed like any other women.” “In this album I wanted to show who Alizee is in 2010 a women of 25 years. Even though I have a different job I don’t feel that different that other girls my age, I’m still young and at the same time an adult because I have a daughter.” In this new album she tells a story with her song of a girl of the century, like the title, une enfant du siècle, says. It’s a story inspired by Andy Warhol’s (mythic figure of the American underground of the 60’s) muse … “I’m fascinated by everything that’s the opposite of my personality but that doesn’t mean that I want to be like that.”

Last edited by ptjmwa; 04-14-2010 at 09:54 PM..
Old 04-08-2010, 10:57 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post

I'll be in Spain for part of September. I could always go or return via Paris. I wonder if by any chance the timing would work out.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:24 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Thanks, ptjmwa! That was intersetng to hear about the tattoos, I had no idea she had that many. I was aware of three: the two most obvious ones, and the one of Annily, which I learned of last week. I have no problem with tattoos, but some people do. As for her discussing th new direction, I think it clears up the disussion about why she did it. And she thinks like I do, that she has been making music for ten years and has obviously grown up a lot. Which was the main goal of my Moi... Lolita thread, to celebrate all of Alizée, not just ML. I appareciate the work you put into this, ptjmwa. Great job!

Edit:

Ps yes I can pronouce it! And she could come to America very easily and have no trouble with the media. Well, unless she came near any of us! I wouldn't ambush her, or ask her autograph (got that), but I may say a polite 'Salut, Alizée. J'adore ta musique, et j'espère a voir tu dans un concert !' But she wouldn't come to Virginia, there is nothing fun here Oh well, I know I will meet her some day! She got married in Vegas, and nobody found out until much later, so I doubt she would have any trouble vacationing n Hawaii or Florida.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-13-2010 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post

Alizée records a Spanish song for Mexico.
Alizée offers a candid dedication (it says “candida” because her song is called la candida, get it???)
The singer enjoys having adolescent and adult fans in the country.
Her cd is called Une enfant du siècle.

Paris- in alizée’s new cd, Une enfant du siècle, the song «La candida » reflects her love towards her Mexican fans. “I did it thinking of them. The song tells a love story, it could be mine or another person’s, what is true is that it expresses my love story with the Mexican people”, says the young French singer. In the suite of the Intercontinental Hotel in Paris, a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower, Alizée points out that she would have liked to record a whole Spanish cd, but, due to the fact that she doesn’t speak the language, it’s hard for her, because she needs to understand the song to be able to feel it. It’s a wink for my Mexican fans she says. The song, with lyrics by Adan…., son of the Chilean Alejandro…, is also a recognition of what Alizée calls the faithfulness of her Mexican fans. The singer says that her success in Mexico still surprises her, especially since it persists after the pass of years and her change of style. “In France they ask me why I’m successful in Mexico. I don’t know how to answer, but it’s something that just happened and is very surprising. In France a lot of my fans don’t go to concerts. On the other hand in Mexico it’s like something cultural, they like to go to concerts, they like to see artists live in the stage. In Mexico the public is also more open. They don’t catalog artists like they do here.” She adds that another difference between Mexico and France is that in Mexico she has fans of all ages. “There’s children, adolescents and adults, even parents, and it’s really nice to know that I’m appreciated by the whole family.” The only thing that the singer , born in the Corsica island in the Mediterranean,thinks that is sad about her relationship with Mexico is that she didn’t get to know the country that much, with the exception of hotels, beaches, concert stages, and tv sets. “When I go I’m always running, there’s a lot of work and I know a little of Mexico. I could only visit the pyramids (of Teotihuacan: can you guys pronounce it?!? Haha I can!. Since the people know me I would have to wear a wig to be able to have the kind of day that I would like.”

She has her daughter tattooed- To alizee her first passion is her daughter Annily,to such a degree that she tattooed her image in her arm. “That way I can always have her close to me.” In her other arm she has the administrative number of her hometown tattooed and she also has her husband’s name tattooed. But Alizee, who is very close to her family, doesn’t like to have photos taken of her tattoos. “In the convert (with which she presented her new cd in Paris) you could see them because I was wearing short sleeves, but that’s the only way you will be able to see them.”

A new era- Alizee affirms that she wanted an album that reflected, in her music and clothes, the new era of her life that she’s living in. “I wanted to show that I had grown up. People still saw me as an adolescent even though 10 years have passed since I began (my career) and I have changed like any other women.” “In this album I wanted to show who Alizee is in 2010 a women of 25 years. Even though I have a different job I don’t feel that different that other girls my age, I’m still young and at the same time an adult because I have a daughter.” In this new album she tells a story with her song of a girl of the century, like the title, une enfant du siècle, says. It’s a story inspired by Andy Warhol’s (mythic figure of the American underground of the 60’s) muse … “I’m fascinated by everything that’s the opposite of my personality but that doesn’t mean that I want to be like that.”
thanks for the translation! nice job
Old 04-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the translations! With my limited Spanish, it would've taken me a few hours to read through all that.