Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 04-24-2021, 07:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking Video of the day!

So the idea for this thread would be to put one video a day [of course Alizée’s video]! And so it is the video of the day!

So preferably one video a day - who has time first! But as you know, here in AA it’s not quite that accurate!

In addition to this, you can tell us why that particular video!

And then of course the video can always be discussed more that day!

Let's get started...

April 24, 2021, video:

I think the theme of this video is great and is especially suitable on Fridays, Saturdays or weekends! The theme of the video is festive and gorgeous! But it doesn’t take itself too seriously though!

Very high quality implementation and really good music video! Feels like a bit that a video or even a song hasn’t become quite as popular as it should have been?

In fact, as many know, I really can’t say anything about Alizée, which would definitely be the best... So I have to say at least the 10 live performances, outfits, songs, etc.! And even that is difficult!

But..... But..... I think this J’ai Pas Vingt Ans is perhaps Alizée’s best official music video! Can I even say that? Especially because of the legend, J’en Ai Marre is sure to challenge it in this class too, at least close!

But if not as a whole, then at least in the technical implementation I would say that this JPVA is even the best!

I listen to this practically several times a day! But unfortunately I have had to force myself not to watch this video sometimes for familiar reasons (= I watched "too much")!

---

Comment on the video now if anyone has anything to say!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-24-2021, 09:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think it's a good idea, but I think having a video of the day would be too much for the number of active members we have here. Some of us can't be in here every day. Maybe a video of the week or it could be videos of the week with members putting in more than one if they want is more doable?
Old 04-25-2021, 05:24 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it's a good idea, but I think having a video of the day would be too much for the number of active members we have here. Some of us can't be in here every day. Maybe a video of the week or it could be videos of the week with members putting in more than one if they want is more doable?

I actually thought exactly the same thing.

But on the other hand, I also thought that “day” is somehow better. And when I developed the idea, I thought it didn’t even matter if there were new videos every day.

A week or even a month could, of course, be better at starting and getting a conversation.

Must follow the development of the thread...

Alizée 💜
Old 04-25-2021, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
I actually thought exactly the same thing.

But on the other hand, I also thought that “day” is somehow better. And when I developed the idea, I thought it didn’t even matter if there were new videos every day.

A week or even a month could, of course, be better at starting and getting a conversation.

Must follow the development of the thread...
I see that. I first looked at it and thought, we don't have enough members at this point to have a thread where a video is posted everyday where we can expect to have members comment on each one, but as you point out, video of the day does not mean that a video "has" to be posted everyday. That'll work!
Old 04-25-2021, 03:43 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
I think the theme of this video is great and is especially suitable on Fridays, Saturdays or weekends! The theme of the video is festive and gorgeous! But it doesn’t take itself too seriously though!
But if not as a whole, then at least in the technical implementation I would say that this JPVA is even the best!
It seems that Boudennat was the director of the JPVA clip. And he's got the camera flying around the set.

I think the reason that you like the JPVA clip is because of the eye contact--- Alizee is making direct eye contact with you throughout 90% of the video. (She likes you!)

To better appreciate the eye contact, watch the JPVA clip at 1/2 speed.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Thumbs up

^Just like that!

And of course old videos can be commented on later!

Well now I'll put on the next video too!

25.04.2021 Video of the day:

This is awesome and fits the holy day, it somehow brings a religious vibe. Probably because of the background dancers. (I don’t know at all if these background dancers are somehow related to a religious idea, but I get this impression!) [Of course, Alizée’s outfit is also a bit of that style in this performance.]

I'm wondering that how religious Alizée and her relatives are? Probably a pretty ordinary believer, but not passionate, as usual in those areas...

I don’t listen to this Ella Elle L'a very often, but when I listen, I enjoy it a lot! I have tried to listen to the other versions, such as France Gall, Kate Ryan, but I do not really like them. Although I like French.

Maybe I'm just so Alizée enchanted - like under her spell, and I am really happy that I am!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-25-2021, 04:13 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road

28 million views less than the 2010 video of Ella Elle L'a you posted, but higher quality:

Old 04-25-2021, 04:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
It seems that Boudennat was the director of the JPVA clip. And he's got the camera flying around the set.

I think the reason that you like the JPVA clip is because of the eye contact--- Alizee is making direct eye contact with you throughout 90% of the video. (She likes you!)

To better appreciate the eye contact, watch the JPVA clip at 1/2 speed.
We posted at the same time, heh!

But you are definitely right! That look and presence is amazing!

Sure everything is, I love to watch as she stands, doing dance moves and those boots, fits her amazing legs and feet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
28 million views less than the 2010 video of Ella Elle L'a you posted, but higher quality:

failax quality production!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-25-2021, 10:49 PM

This part here of Ella Elle l'a, ranks up there with my favorite moments with that incredibly cute look, then I love that deep nasal French accent around the 2:00 mark. Also looks like there is a nose scrunch at 1:59.

http://youtu.be/hMubZkXYlUc?t=100

Attachment 3379

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-07-2023 at 01:43 PM..
Old 04-26-2021, 04:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

^She is literally cute in it!

So...

Not two without a third!

On April 26, 2021, we go into the world of fan videos.

When I found Alizée, Youtube recommended this great video "Alizée Is The Queen" of Robert Rhein many times to me.

The reason may simply be that it is one of the channel's most popular videos?

I just realized I haven’t watched it in a long time, so today it’s good to watch again!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, day, jpva, video