Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

A few more videos from the tour...

Lille 2016-02-05

Lille

Paris 2016-01-23 This one seems to repeat itself #doublealizee!

Also some photos from Lille... Follow the link to visit the Tweeter and see the photos larger.

https://twitter.com/BertheAnglique/s...40597813104645

EDIT A few more videos from Lille...

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 02-11-2016 at 06:33 AM..
Old 02-10-2016, 11:03 PM

Anton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Alizee's dancing has improved considerably. With all the dancing she has been doing, her muscles have developed and her movements are sharper. She appears to have more energy than she did when she started with DAL. I'm guessing also (by the expression on her face) that she is more pleased with her performance.
The last thing she needs, more muscular legs.
I wish her the best but I still can't believe that Blonde flopped, that her fans didn't support it and a wonderful song like Alkaline had a lonely death.
I keep my tickets for the Blonde Tour shows as a treasure, knowing she won't give concerts for a looong time
Old 02-11-2016, 03:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well the outfits she chose when she was promoting Blonde were terrible. Now I don't know if she had put on a few pounds back then, if not, the outfits certainly made her look like she did. She's still incredibly beautiful when packaged the right way.

I liked the song Alcaline from the beginning, but I didn't listen to it that often. Then I put together my video and now I listen to it almost every day, because as with her early songs, that reminded me of 'seeing' those beautiful early performances on stage, now Alcaline reminds me of the beautiful images in my video. She could have been very beautiful for Alcaline, but poor choices on her part negated that. There was really nothing worth remembering imo, during the Blonde era. Another good song from then; K.O., she didn't even promote.

EDIT: The ironic part about the Blonde era was there were so many times she looked great off stage. It's only when she was on stage singing her own songs that she looked terrible.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-11-2016 at 06:02 PM..
Old 02-11-2016, 06:18 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
The last thing she needs, more muscular legs.
I wish her the best but I still can't believe that Blonde flopped, that her fans didn't support it and a wonderful song like Alkaline had a lonely death.
I keep my tickets for the Blonde Tour shows as a treasure, knowing she won't give concerts for a looong time
I like her legs.
It almost seems the Blond album was purposely sabotaged. Scruffy is right when he criticizes her costume. It looked cheap and drab. Even the background dancers were costumed horribly. I can't believe those women wear their hair normally the way it was coifed on the stage. They looked like washer women. The blond presentations lacked glitter and excitement. It looked like they were operating on a zero budget. They could have found a better venue than a shopping mall to showcase the album's opening. I don't think Sony had any confidence in this album from the start. There are a couple of decent tunes on it: "Blond" is all right, "Alcaline" is quite good, and I like "K.O." Putting a song on the album named after Mylène Farmer was a good marketing idea. My fear now is that the whole Blond experience was so discouraging, Alizee won't want to subject herself to another ordeal like that.
Old 02-11-2016, 10:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well here's one of the dresses she wore during one of her performances of Blonde. I think I understand where she was trying to go with this design, but it looks terrible. The outfit with the blue top she wore for the video did nothing for her when so many outfits she wore did. Look at the outfit below where she's wearing jeans and the red top. She looks great! It doesn't take much to make her look sensational, but she totally missed the mark on stage with Blonde.

Old 02-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Last Fan Standing

Some more video from Lille

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 02-13-2016 at 01:30 PM..
Old 02-13-2016, 01:18 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

It's obvious from Alizee's positioning on center stage whenever she is on that she is the star of this show. That being the case, we can expect that she is the main draw for the audience. From the size of the auditoriums and the size of the audience, it's clear Alizee still has a sizable fan base.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Last Fan Standing

A few from Bordeaux.

Old 02-15-2016, 06:38 AM
Last Fan Standing

A video from Bordeaux

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 02-15-2016 at 12:23 PM..
Old 02-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Fan Standing

Chris Marques posted a four minute DALS tour - behind the scenes video on his Youtube page today. It doesn't play in my country. From what I've seen, it might have some slight interest for fans of the tour. Alizée is only glimpsed for a few seconds total, and ultrafan @Ske_Leton did the hard work and posted just those parts for us. Follow this link to his Instagram post to watch the bits.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-ei5TCOf4/

The original video...

If you really think you need to see the entire video, send me a PM and I'll see if I can figure something out.

In other news... It looks like Alizée was in Rouen today with the tour. She had previously said she would miss today.

Edit:

Also... RMJ wrote up a great summary of the show, with the welcome focus on Alizée. You can find it on his site here >>> http://www.alizeeart.com/report-from...ars-tour-2016/

It put the pieces together for me. It's been difficult getting a feel for what the show included and how much Alizée is involved just from watching the videos.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 02-19-2016 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
2016, alizee, dals, dals tournee, dance, danse, danse avec les stars, tournee