Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Let's put the fight on another level....

LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Priscilla is really beautiful, I like her song Bric a Brac...
But, she is still no match for the Goddess of beauty and of music!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:40 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

PP is alright, but she isn't ALIZéE.
I don't see the "X"factor about her when I look at her, whereas Alizée has got "that certain something" in spades.

Alizée doe not need Priscilla, but I like the duets Alizée has done with others.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

That's what I think also. There's a lot of beautiful singers out there with matching beautiful voices. However, very rare few have that "it or X factor." You just can't pinpoint what it is.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:32 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Alizee is the one and only, but remember this, without Priscilla, there will never be another to compare her to, Priscilla has become Alizee chief rival in France. Priscilla and Alizee would truely make a great team, I think they would compliment each other quite nicely.

Sooner than later, we Alizee fans must admit, that perhaps there is a possabilty there may be someone much better. But, until we find that perfect compliment, that greater voice, that inner beauty, nobody will take the place of the Legend of Alizee. Alizee just for some reason has created that Great Illusion, that not one other singer can compete with.

MZ

Edit:

ok, compare these two songs - videos - these two are one in the same, by my two Lovely Women (Alizee and Priscilla).

Alizee, Youpidou
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OQcaGxM2Yv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Priscilla, Bric A Brac
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NHaVuwe-GKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
(this is a very nice video - you will all enjoy - except for the 20 second ad to start the video,LOL)

MZ

Last edited by mzracing76; 12-09-2011 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

My goodness! PP is whining the song Brica a Brac and not even singing it! She sings through her nose :/
Old 12-09-2011, 07:09 PM

Hey Now !!! Dont knock my #2 girl, lol.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Alizée Jacotey is more mature but PP is okay for my nieces and nephews... she's not bad, but I like Alizée's style better!...

Old 12-10-2011, 03:19 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Hey Now !!! Dont knock my #2 girl, lol.
I won't say it.... you made it too easy lol...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
have some fun, which song is better, more sweeter, more romantic?

Alizee Jacotey, Tempete

Priscilla Prissou, Je Vais M'en Sortir

1) who has the better voice
2) who has the better melody
Now that I am temporarily at a computer, rather than my cell phone, I can respond to this thread better.

I can honestly say that these are both good singers... but I think what separates teh two is that Priscilla is good but Alizée is great. When I listen to Alizée I can actually feel something, she touches the heart.

Although Priscilla doesn't really have the same affect, she still has a good voice, lyrics and sings well with the piano... but I'm not feelin' it. It's like Priscilla is missing some emotion or something.. something is missing.. like she needs to get angry or something... she needs to pour out a little more heart and make me feel it. Know what I mean?

Alizée is also a better performer... she can work a crowd as she has shown many many times. She makes everyone feel the love like an intimate bond between her music and her fans. Priscilla's performances do not convey the same type of connection with her audience... it's almost like the audience members might as well be watching her from a television rather than being there with her because they would gain the same experience.

I have been to many concerts where the artists perform but don't interact or convey some sort of connection with their audience and it stinks because it makes you feel like the artists is saying "thank you for your money" rather than "thank you for your support" ...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 12-10-2011 at 03:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-10-2011, 01:50 PM

does she show some real emotiona here?

Priscilla Prissou, PRISSOU
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zshkECFGg3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But I do understand what you are saying....to me, Alizee and Priscilla are totally 2 different types of singers. Alizee is more Contemporary (Rock, Pop, Electric) while Priscilla is more Hardcore Rock (imo). they both have great voices and lyrics yes. However, I do think Prissie plays to her crowds also, perhaps not in the same way as Lilly, but in her own way. Examples of this are at her younger age (ages 11-15) where she definately can get the crowd going. Lately, it does seem she only Sings the lyrics.

Last edited by mzracing76; 12-10-2011 at 01:54 PM..
Old 12-10-2011, 04:17 PM
The Big D

bigramdiesel is on a distinguished road

I don't listen to any songs by Priscilla but I do like this artist allot. She is no Alizee but to me the next best thing. Any comments? Can't post video. Maybe someone can for me. Her name is Lorie. The video I wanted to post is... Lorie - A 20 Ans it's on U TUBE.