Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the proposal for putting advertisements on this site
I am for it/ it would not take away from my forum experience 10 58.82%
I am against it/ it would take away from my forum experience 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Default Idea for Ben...advertisements proposal

Im sure Ben has thought of this many times but im just going to be putting it out there....
Ben you should allow advertisements to be on this site, they would allow for you to have a much needed revenue to pay for the site and its many features, and if not over done, at the same time they DO NOT take away from the forum's viewing experience. This is a popular thing on many forums these days and it is not a bad thing if you were to put on this site. Im pretty this site has enough daily views to get you a lot of money, plus the extra money could be used for new and better features =for this site. This is just my idea for ya bro since you need money for the site. Now im not a business/marketing major so I dont know a whole lot about running a business such as a website... but I am pretty sure this idea is a no brainier; think about it! I wish I could help you with donating some money... but paying my bills for college is eating up all my dough.. you know how it works.
I hope you take my suggestion into consideration, I am going to start a poll here to see if my fellow members have the same attitude towards advertisements like myself.
This thread is in reference to Bens post.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=4828&page=2

"Hey guys. I hate asking for donations now since I haven't been around much lately (very busy). But if I don't, I may need to shut the site down for a couple months until I can move it to a cheaper server. I'll send a free item of your choice from our shop for any donation of $100 or more. Thanks.

Donation Link
"

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 11-15-2010 at 09:44 PM..
Old 11-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Thanks for suggestion, FRA. I've thought about it, but don't think we get enough traffic to generate the kind of revenue we need at the moment. The long-term solution is to move to a cheaper server and remove the video section. In the meantime, I'll dig into my savings and hopefully be helped a bit by some kind donations.