Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 05-27-2010, 08:43 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Just an update. I talked to many people, most of whom immediatley dismissed her for being Frenc. But one person, as stated in my e-mail to MYGOGT, accepted her. I don't know if he joined here, but he liked her. He may be 'fan'. And if I can only mae one new fan, I would be satisfied. Other than that, I still have two sample discs, waiting for their potential owners. I mention her to lots of people, and pursue the conversation if it seems feasible. I will keep trying. Let's all keep trying! For Alizée!
Old 05-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Just an update. I talked to many people, most of whom immediatley dismissed her for being Frenc. But one person, as stated in my e-mail to MYGOGT, accepted her. I don't know if he joined here, but he liked her. He may be 'fan'. And if I can only mae one new fan, I would be satisfied. Other than that, I still have two sample discs, waiting for their potential owners. I mention her to lots of people, and pursue the conversation if it seems feasible. I will keep trying. Let's all keep trying! For Alizée!
Very good VVV!!! Hope you find some potential customers out there! I know I have! Try talking to closer friends and see if they accept her too, not just random people. But good job though and we all greatly appreciate what you and MYGOGT did(hiding CDs in bookshahahaha)
Old 05-27-2010, 08:52 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

One idea is pretty much what people have already done a lot of, create fan videos and post them to YouTube or some other video site. But, one could take that another step further and create videos of photos you have taken or something with Alizée music in the background. Send those to people you know or anyone who might be interested and use that as a reason to mention the singer in the music and bla bla bla...
Create/join a jazz, pop, electronica music group somewhere and use whatever Alizée song fits that genre of music as an entry into conversation. She does now have enough different kinds of songs to enter into various types of conversations, especially with the variety on Psychédélices.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-27-2010, 09:30 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default Facebook Update

For those who don't know (the old timers on this site, haha you can't read this jk'n), Alex, Merci Alizee, many others, and I have been trying to spread Alizee on facebook since it is one of the most popular site in the world. We have invited many people and are growing at a rate of 5-10 users/ day. It is working and people are noticing her a lot. We have posted a lot of her performances and interviews on there, and all her music videos. But sadly the 2 days I took to upload En Concert by song in HQ were a waste since Facebook took them down due to copyright issues. So I won't try that again, I might. But anyways, so yah we are growing on Facebook and it is getting her out there since us American fans are spreading her to Americans! We(her) are slowly taking over the world, one country and site at a time
Old 05-27-2010, 10:40 PM

I wrote this at http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166991 but it applies more here really. And good job Aaronius31. I wonder what new fans do now-a-days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Well, I pretty much agree with you there. It would be great if all the great ideas and contributions that have been posted here over the years could be kept in a discoverable way. Instead, even though everything is here for years to come, it mostly just gets buried under everyone's comments; so we almost might as well be simply doing "chat". That means that new people ask all the same questions and we post all of the same things over and over. To an extent that's good because it gives people the ability to continue to have a reason to communicate, but on the other hand, there is so much art, ideas, promotional materials, links to download stuff, ideas that just get lost to time.
I don't know what to do about that except to do what has been attempted on Alizee-forum.com through was called the Alizee-fanpage.com (see gallery and news section now). But that takes people to update and it has not been made easy to contribute to updates. Somethink like a wiki would work, but it doesn't seem like wikipedia.org is a great place to attempt to put so much stuff. They place a lot of restrictions on things that are not appropriate for fans' needs.
I guess this discussion is going toward this thread Promoting Alizee / AAm.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-28-2010, 06:37 AM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
One idea is pretty much what people have already done a lot of, create fan videos and post them to YouTube or some other video site. But, one could take that another step further and create videos of photos you have taken or something with Alizée music in the background. Send those to people you know or anyone who might be interested and use that as a reason to mention the singer in the music and bla bla bla...
I like Youtube's feature of being able to add links to other channels on your page. If someone who's got a huge number of viewers were to feature her channel on their page, it would definitely get her more views. I think it would be good if she had more official videos on her channel. I hate their policy of not making enough videos officially available for free.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:54 PM

The most viewed video of a user on this site (that I know of, and when it comes to official videos) is one particular user's vid of Ella, Elle L'a. I won't say the user's name, they have a different name here. But it has quite a few million views. I am sure this person has Alizee Officiel under their subscribed channels.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
The most viewed video of a user on this site (that I know of, and when it comes to official videos) is one particular user's vid of Ella, Elle L'a. I won't say the user's name, they have a different name here. But it has quite a few million views. I am sure this person has Alizee Officiel under their subscribed channels.
If you have 100 subscriptions, few people will look at all of them.

But I was referring to something else. There's a module that you can enable for your page which shows you a list of up to 16 featured channels.

On my channel I have a section that says "Other Channels That I Like - please take a look !" The title for it is customizable. I could have used for example "Please take a look at Alizée's channel" and only put her channel in that list. If you put it as the only featured channel it will get noticed more often than when you just put it among many others. I've only put it third on my list since I frankly like other channels more.

To add something more, it's unbelievable that some stupid videos with a kid biting his or another one's finger was among the most viewed videos last year (if I remember correctly). What is needed is one person with a very popular that is popular especially for other videos (let's say you add tons of football videos daily and you've got lots of subscribers and people who comment on your channel every day). If the channel owner would feature only Alizée's channel there, it would surely get her many views. And her channel should better have a large viewable content, or else people will not want to visit it regularly for only 1 or 2 videos (how many does she have now ? 2 songs ?)

Last edited by Lucian_RO; 05-28-2010 at 02:29 PM..
Old 05-28-2010, 02:36 PM

Sounds good, but I am short of time. I will do that later if possible.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
... And her channel should better have a large viewable content, or else people will not want to visit it regularly for only 1 or 2 videos (how many does she have now ? 2 songs ?)
Well, if you can figure out how to contact Alizée (or someone she works with), maybe you can give her that advice.

Merci Fanny