Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-11-2017, 12:18 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road
Default Radio Hitparade vote

A Radio station in south west of Germany where I live organises every year a Hit Parade. All listeners can vote for their favorite songs (no matter what genre it is) At the end 2000 songs on the list get played over a period of several days.
The Radio Station has around 1 Million - 1.5 Million listeners per day.

5 music title votes are possible: Vote ends on Sunday. Name and E-Mail adress is required.

Position 1 in your list counts 5 Points
Position 2 in your list counts 4 Points
Position 3 in your list counts only 3 Points and so on.

I have done some research and in 2009 Moi Loita was on place 1800... In the last few years no song made it onto the list....
That has got to change.! It doesn't matter if the songs get a high position or not, it is only important to get on the list.

I dont see this as promotion ( well there is nothing to promote in the moment anyway...)
just fur fun and maybe we gain a few fans.

What's your opinion? Would you vote or have you no interest?
Old 10-11-2017, 09:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
A Radio station in south west of Germany where I live organises every year a Hit Parade. All listeners can vote for their favorite songs (no matter what genre it is) At the end 2000 songs on the list get played over a period of several days.
The Radio Station has around 1 Million - 1.5 Million listeners per day.

5 music title votes are possible: Vote ends on Sunday. Name and E-Mail adress is required.

Position 1 in your list counts 5 Points
Position 2 in your list counts 4 Points
Position 3 in your list counts only 3 Points and so on.

I have done some research and in 2009 Moi Loita was on place 1800... In the last few years no song made it onto the list....
That has got to change.! It doesn't matter if the songs get a high position or not, it is only important to get on the list.

I dont see this as promotion ( well there is nothing to promote in the moment anyway...)
just fur fun and maybe we gain a few fans.

What's your opinion? Would you vote or have you no interest?
I'm in! Let me know what ever it is I have to do to participate. Hopefully it will allow people outside of Germany to participate and I guess our location will be given away by our e-mail address, but we've been able to participate in several other things similar to this in the past and hopefully that is the case here and if we outside of Europe can participate, I'll post this on FB to get others involved.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-11-2017 at 10:10 PM..
Old 10-12-2017, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm in! Let me know what ever it is I have to do to participate. Hopefully it will allow people outside of Germany to participate and I guess our location will be given away by our e-mail address, but we've been able to participate in several other things similar to this in the past and hopefully that is the case here and if we outside of Europe can participate, I'll post this on FB to get others involved.
I hadn't thought of that. We need to test if it is possible to vote outside of Germany. [ Edit] Got an answer from the Radio Station, all countries can participate!

Firstly,we have also to decide which songs we want to place on the list!
Everyone should vote for same songs in the correct order because of the scoring system ( Thats is why I havent send a link yet)

On the list should be a selection of her songs which appeals to many people, thought of some catchy songs maybe also a song which is more ambitious
but which songs are that? difficult to choose.

Moi... Lolita and J'en ai marre! were successful in the charts and I think poeple will recognize them, otherwise I guess these two songs are the songs who get the most votes in general ( without our help)
So maybe we should vote them only vote on P3/P4?.... I dont know....

So guys we need 5 Songs for the list!
Remember the 1. song on the list gets the most points and
Song 5. gets the least points.

If we have a list, I am gonna take screenshots of the website and add translations so you know what you have do to,
We also have to clarify all with FB groups like Alizée International Fan Club which has a lot french members.

Last edited by kulli; 10-12-2017 at 04:57 PM..
Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Maybe the list should only include singles, as those are the songs that people may have heard on the radio and saw performed on television programs.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:49 PM

Those songs were in the charts, but they sound smiliar with that typical pop sound.
maybe a song like Parler Tout Bas, Tempête will be well received?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charts.jpg (89.8 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by kulli; 10-13-2017 at 05:49 AM..
Old 10-12-2017, 10:44 PM

How about the English version of Amelie or even the French version. Supposedly it was going to be Alizee's next single if she hadn't split with MF. As far as some of her newer songs, how about Alcaline or K.O.?
Old 10-13-2017, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
How about the English version of Amelie or even the French version. Supposedly it was going to be Alizee's next single if she hadn't split with MF. As far as some of her newer songs, how about Alcaline or K.O.?
I cant decide... of course I have my favorites but it us more important to reach a wider audience. Btw the audience of this station attract rather older target groups. They play a lot 70´s, 80´s + some actual chart music.

What about Hey! Amigo! instead of J`ne ai marre?

For Number 5 I thougt of a slow ballad?

1. Moi... Lolita
2. Amélie m´a dit
3. Hey! Amigo!
4. K.O
Old 10-13-2017, 05:58 PM

I think Hey Amigo is a great song and I love the music.........at the begining, but for some reason, I can't stand the music that starts at the 2:35 mark. When it gets to that spot, I usually click on the next song. I'll have to make a version where I edit that out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJicii93m0

The thing I first didn't like about K. O. was K. O., that is the way those letters sounded, mainly the K. It sounded if you can understand this, foreign to me. But after a while, I got used to it and I really enjoy the song now.

The one good thing about J'en ai marre for those people who have heard and seen her before is I think the song will bring back images in their heads of how beautiful and sexy she looked and danced.

Alcaline I think has a good beat to it. It tells a nice little story that if they understand it, they would enjoy it more, but I have no idea how many of these German listeners speak French. This song could've and should've been made into a video for that album.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:21 PM

Ok, this is the list now... There is not much time left and with only 5 songs you cannot please all of the people.

1. Moi... Lolita
2. J'en ai marre
3. Amélie m´a dit
4. Hey! Amigo!
5. K.O

Im gonna translate now some parts of the website and write a little instruction how to parcipate the voting.
Then you can put the link of this thread ( maybe with a short note) on the Alizee America FB page and share it with the other groups?

Last edited by kulli; 10-13-2017 at 06:24 PM..
Old 10-13-2017, 07:39 PM

Looks like a good list. I think it will do well.