Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-19-2010, 05:35 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

my two cents...

I really have to admit it won't become my favourite clip... it's nice and I like it yes but I expected a bit more...

Yes. She is incredible stunning here... she has so much class and it fits very well with the topic of the song...

my favourite part is from 0:20 to 0:53 e. g. when she runs throught the corridor ... I would have prefered more of this later in the video too...

I like her style and it's totally fascinating that she's "starring" at you in a big part of the video...

But I still want more action, more movement... I don't know... it happens so less in the video...I miss the "click" in my head. The moment I realize that this is a totally awesome video.

ARGH I'm going nuts that I don't like the clip so much as I want to like it...

I can't like everything...

And finally Les Collines will stay my favourite Alizée song...

P. S. and it isn't Jérémy... Jérémy looks different and has less hair
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 03-19-2010 at 05:38 PM..
Old 03-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
I also a bit surprised that some of the 'tree huggers' haven't mentioned the fur coat yet? Is it real?
100% genuine human hair.

What? You didn't hear? A while back the Cult scalped several people (pink fans, that chick that screamed "sale pute", those photographers at that restaurant, etc) and sent a nice coat to her not too long after the "Open Letter".
Old 03-19-2010, 05:52 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

When I first heard of the new album I was unsure what I might think as I have just discovered this young lady and am rather enjoying the CD's and En Concert DVD. But I just love this video. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I do not have the younger Alizee so engraved into my brain yet(even though she is a part of my everyday life now). Also I am not one to analyze everything I see or hear. I either enjoy it or I don't, plain and simple. I can hardly wait to receive the new album, but I will not try to find it early! Great things are worth waiting for.
And this would be MY Girl Of Great Things.
Enjoy.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
P. S. and it isn't Jérémy... Jérémy looks different and has less hair
Is he still shaving his head? I haven't seen a recent picture of him and thought he might have grown it back.

Or is he going bald? (It sometimes does happen to guys starting about his age. )

About the coat: One must be period-true. The coat itself may be fake, and if it's real fur, I'm sure it's old and no animals have been killed recently to make it.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 03-19-2010 at 06:08 PM..
Old 03-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

Ok, I just saw the video and I really dont know what to think. I'll admit that I havent been the most faithful Alizée fan lately, but I am still a fan. I didn't really have high expectations for this video but I was pleasantly surprized. This video is definitely unique, I dont exactly like it but I get it. I finally see the Edie Sedgwick connection. Its a cool concept but the style is... I dont know. Just not my style. However, it was great to see Lilly again. I've been so consumed with you know who lately and I had forgotten how beautiful she is. If only she hadn't worn so much makeup, but I guess it kind of goes with the theme.

PS. I still hate this song.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:08 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

over 62,000 views in ca. 12 hours...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 03-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Well it's a treat for lip lovers, ain't it? Is this going to be shown on TV? I don't really see it fitting in with the typical video rotation, but would like to have it in higher quality for our website. I don't understand why she doesn't upload to youtube in HD (I assume that's how it was shot).
Old 03-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I was wondering about that myself, Ben. It almost looks like it was intended for mainly being released on the internet. I wonder if it will be shown on TV?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeeindia View Post
I don't like it, very disappointing video. It looks so low grade. I used to think she didn't work hard in Fifty Sixty video. Compared to this one, Fifty Sixty was far better. I have just one question, Can a video of this quality promote the album??

I like Alizee's looks in it but the video could have been more imaginative, creative, they haven't worked at all.
i have to agree with you. To me it feels like she was a robot just singing and standing still. I like the song somewhat but idk to early to tell.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:48 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

So far I think the music video is awesome!!!!! I love the whole classy Audrey Hepburn look Alizée has in it!!! being a former independent filmmaker in the past I was able to really appreciate the amount of time that was put in the editing process. Overall I think the Les Collines music video thus far is very MESMERIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLJ1EFr_gXQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLJ1EFr_gXQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 03-19-2010 at 07:53 PM..