Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2012, 05:35 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

lets hope its just a "henna tattoo"
Old 08-09-2012, 05:40 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I’m guessing you’ve probably heard of the “semi-permanent” tattoo – the one that only lasts 6 months. Or was that 6 years? No one seems to know, because it can’t be done. However, the rumors are real – there are even some tattooers claiming they can do it – some of them say the tattoo will last six months to a year. Some say 3 to 5 years. The 3-5 year ones are actually smarter - I mean, who's going to even be able to find them in 3-5 years to tell them they were wrong?
Why do people want a semi-permanent tattoo anyway? Why is this idea so popular? Because they don’t like commitment! Over 40% of American marriages end in divorce – and sometimes you have to live with a tattoo longer than your spouse! So, it is easy to see why the idea of a tattoo with a short commitment would be appealing to many. Change your mind? No problem! In a few months it’ll be gone anyway!

NOT!

The fact is, when you insert tattoo ink under the skin, it's there to stay. It may fade over time, but it won't just disappear. There is no magical ink that fades completely away after a predetermined length of time.

Some of them will say that they tattoo the ink so lightly that it doesn't become permanent - that somehow it's only embedded in a temporary layer of skin that will wash it away. This is also impossible. There are 3 main layers of epidermis - most tattoos go into the second layer. But if you only go into the first layer (which would require surgical if not magical precision) the ink may very well fade - but not evenly and not completely. What you'd be left with is a really crappy half-tattoo with splotches of ink here and there.

Klicks Tattoo quotes an article from The Times where Dr. Arthur Morris, a plastic surgeon, says, "A tattoo only lasts if it goes into the dermis [the layer of cells below the epidermis]. In other words, there is no possible middle ground." In the same article, Lal Hardy, a secretery for the A.P.T., is quoted as saying, "Professional tattoo studios won't go near these so-called temporary tattoos. It is hairdressers and market stalls who are doing them. The people doing it may even believe the tattoos are temporary, but those getting them are guinea pigs."

http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/a/aa032103a.htm
Old 08-09-2012, 05:41 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

To me, it makes no difference.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:02 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

By the way, I just copy-pasted here the first article I found about "semi permanent tattoos". I have no idea if such thing is possible or not.
Any tattoo expert in the room?
Old 08-09-2012, 06:04 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
By the way, I just copy-pasted here the first article I found about "semi permanent tattoos". I have no idea if such thing is possible or not.
Any tattoo expert in the room?
here some studios are making "time to" tatto, which dissapear in less than year

Old 08-09-2012, 06:04 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
To me, it makes no difference.
well I'm still enjoying to listen to her music
I bought UEDS album some days ago and despite many others i love it.

but as a new fan if u ask me, do i like alizee with so much tatooes: NO SIR!
the gecko one is sexy, the tinkerbell and the sailormoon are cute 2
but its too much now, she should stop it...
how many does she have now? 10?