Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 11-28-2013, 08:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Time to promote the Alizée story.

I've been hoping and trying for sometime to try and promote Alizée to different magazines, newspapers whatever over the years, but what that story needed, was a happy ending. We hoped that happy ending would come with Psych, then UEDS, then 5 and it didn't.

Now a miracle has happened. There is a happy ending to that story. The story started with her discovery at the age of 15 and her rise almost overnight to the level of an international superstar. We saw her tremendous devotion to Corsica and family. There were 2 very good albums in the begining.

Then came her marriage to Jeremy which may or may not have influenced her separation from MF/LB. That was soon followed by a beautiful little girl who she was tremendously devoted too.

On several occasions she appeared on the week long show that was done for charity called Les Enfoires.

She struggled through 3 albums with little success. During that process, she separated from Jeremy.

Then there were the tattoos which another "interesting" part of the story.

Her most recent album was struggling and it looked like her career could be over, but she was asked to be a contestant on the French version of Dancing with the Stars. At one point, she had back problems and it looked like she might have to drop out, but she was able to continue and in a story book finish, she took home the trophy. It took almost 10 years, but now again she is the rage of France.

The tough part of doing something like this is finding good contacts for different shows or magazines. People is almost impossible to find a e mail contacts for. A woman who might be interested in interviewing her is Oprah or even Ellen. Certainly there might be shows up in Canada too that might be interested in her, especially in the French speaking parts. In the U.S., I know there is a language barrier, but that can be easily overcome.

There is no better time to do something like this than right now, when she's hot with recent success and we know from looking back at her history, how fleeting fame can be.

It doesn't have to be a long story, but it would have to include pictures and maybe links to videos. Of course the problem with sometimes sending links is they get flagged for spam by e mail programs. The best way to send something is by regular mail.

I can't do this by myself. I could put together a letter and mail it and include a dvd with a video history of hers, but it's all so time consuming and my schedule has stayed busy all year. If people could find some regular mail contacts to send these too that would be a big help for me.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-28-2013 at 08:22 AM..
Old 01-02-2022, 11:22 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I Promote Alizee's videos

Hi Scruffy
I Promote her videos out there wherever I go on the net.
I do this because I Love her and think she is a really nice person.
I think I started when she had 467 Subscribers and now she has 474k !
And no doubt; I think I have got her something 1,000s of views on each of her various videos ! If not perhaps a million.
A guy who saw one of my posts; I think, got her a tour recently in Poland !
But the sound on the videos from that I don't think was good; as the ones I have played made her voice sound funny ?
Because she wears Keds type shoes all of the time; I even suggested her to Nike ; as a sponser ; but they never responded to me and I don't think to her.
As a budding writer; I make up stories for her videos; which I think get her views by the people looking at the story I am posting to. So I got into promoting her a lot!
I think if there are any song writer's out there; they should send Alizee their work; as I think she needs songs for a new album, since I don't think she writes her own ? Her only flaw ?
I apologize to everybody for my stories about her videos; as I get carried away sometimes; but I think it is in a good cause, as many americans, like myself before, had never heard of her ?
Anyway I better Close now since I ramble on !