21 51.22%
3 7.32%
10 24.39%
5 12.20%
2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2010, 11:00 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

OMG dude this is by far the HARDEST song I have ever had to learn by her, for some reason the chords are disguising themselves and I cant figure them out ahahahaha gimme a bit here to get some progress
Old 09-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
OMG dude this is by far the HARDEST song I have ever had to learn by her, for some reason the chords are disguising themselves and I cant figure them out ahahahaha gimme a bit here to get some progress
Do you have a keyboard? Cause if you do you can figure out the piano notes and translate it to guitar chords...might be easier...dunno. Take your time
Old 09-28-2010, 11:51 PM

Well I figured out the chords, took a good hour just to figure them out (The Longest its every taken me). A lot of em were outta their root positions, had to translate notes up and down, figure out suspendend chords and augmented chords but in the end it worked out. Its a very smooth rendition I got going on here.

Like pretty much it is what it is, Im not gonna try to impress with this cover in terms of talent but rather lul and soothe the listener with slow arpegiated chords + a Slow smooth solo during the mid Break of the lead melody line translated onto the guitar. I have decided to leave the opening electric piano arpegios out of the guitar because they won't give that same feeling to it.

But anyways some of you may not have any idea what Im talking about lol but hopefully you will once I cover the song. Im looking at this one to be fairly musical, like Im gonna showcase my playing here like i said through slow smooth chords. Im working at a way to make them sleepyish kind of...Im thinking of a minor phase buuuut Ill gotta see how that works out tomorrow.

So ANYWAYS I think thats the end of this post, gotta get ready for bed turn my guitar off etc. See you tomorrow night (I finish at 6:00 PM)
Old 09-29-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Well I figured out the chords, took a good hour just to figure them out (The Longest its every taken me). A lot of em were outta their root positions, had to translate notes up and down, figure out suspendend chords and augmented chords but in the end it worked out. Its a very smooth rendition I got going on here.

Like pretty much it is what it is, Im not gonna try to impress with this cover in terms of talent but rather lul and soothe the listener with slow arpegiated chords + a Slow smooth solo during the mid Break of the lead melody line translated onto the guitar. I have decided to leave the opening electric piano arpegios out of the guitar because they won't give that same feeling to it.

But anyways some of you may not have any idea what Im talking about lol but hopefully you will once I cover the song. Im looking at this one to be fairly musical, like Im gonna showcase my playing here like i said through slow smooth chords. Im working at a way to make them sleepyish kind of...Im thinking of a minor phase buuuut Ill gotta see how that works out tomorrow.

So ANYWAYS I think thats the end of this post, gotta get ready for bed turn my guitar off etc. See you tomorrow night (I finish at 6:00 PM)
I know what you are saying But yah man thanks so much for having it figured out so quickly! Yah sleepyish is definitely a good thing to go for. Because I like this song to be soothing and mellow...it helps listeining to it after a long day
Old 09-29-2010, 07:38 PM

Some time if its possible, Id like for you and me to go into the AlizeeAmerica Ventrilo or Chat and you can listen to me play it, of course the reocrding will be better quality but you can get a taste of what it sounds like and tell me If I gotta change anything and such.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Some time if its possible, Id like for you and me to go into the AlizeeAmerica Ventrilo or Chat and you can listen to me play it, of course the reocrding will be better quality but you can get a taste of what it sounds like and tell me If I gotta change anything and such.
Yes we can do that. I'll reinstall Ventrilo and get the info on there and ready to go for whenever you have time to since I am usually free and on when you are on. Haha I usually uninstall Ventrilo after every chat session just cause it takes up space hahaha.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Its like 50mb that seems like a waste of time. Send me a message when you practice on vent if you havent already.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 10-03-2010, 10:30 PM

I already did play it on vent, I am going to be practicing it tomorrow as well as it is my day off, so we can maybe arrange something thru chat and you can listen to it!~
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 PM

Tinychat works perfectly fine and you don't have to install anything. Just need a mic and a camera if your really want. Sounded good to me Mark

Edit:

Bump....start posting pictures people! 25 days til this thing needs to be completed hahaha.

Last edited by User22; 10-04-2010 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-08-2010, 07:56 PM

HEY EVERYONE VOTE ON THE POLL FOR THE ALIZEE PICTURE OF THE MONTH!!!

The picture with the most votes will be shown as the winner on the Alizee Video of the Month at the end of October!

Tags
alizee, laisse tomber les filles, october, video, vom