Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road
Default Lilly Town USA – Reunion?

Some of you old Alizee Fans from a long time ago might remember the Forum Lilly Town USA. I am sure some of you who remember it, either loved it or hated it. The ones who loved it, made it an enjoyable place to visit. The ones who hated it….well I don’t know why you would hate an Alizee website… Anyways…

It you were part of Lilly Town USA, the members were very close and I made some wonderful friends over the years. I know some members also stated they also too met some wonderful fans.

Don’t worry, Lilly Town USA is not coming back nor will ever come back. The forum shut down unexpectedly and there was never really an end or a goodbye. Several older members were talking to me about how nice it would be to get together for a type of Reunion.

I was not sure if people would remember the site, but I agreed to make this post on AAm, to see if there was any interest.

I get asked a lot of questions over the years why this or that or why does Jung act like he knows everything… Maybe its times for all these questions to finally be answered. Soooo…why is it that Jung acts like he knows everything ?? ; )