Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

I agree with you all here, she exudes great confidence here. By the way TC, this is from April of 2001 not 2004/2005. This, I believe was for Queen's Day celebration, you can see that everyone is wearing Orange because Royalty in Holland is known as the House of Orange. You could tell by the way she looks that she looks much younger. Speaking of young, for her to dance in front of such a large crowd with such confidence and without being nervous shows that she is very confident in her abilities and is very talented. This was one of her great performances.

I remember this was the second video I believe after the Jen Ai Mare video that I saw of her when I found out about Alizee and was totally mesmerized. Put this video on repeat several times when I first found out about Alizee. :P You are bringing back memories TC.

Last edited by Ali; 11-19-2013 at 11:44 PM..
Old 11-20-2013, 08:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm stopping in Amsterdam for a couple of days on my trip. | plan on visiting Anne Frank's house and the area where ML Amsterdam took place.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:06 AM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

La Isla Bonita was the video that I discovered her with, but this is the video where my jaw hit the floor. I don't know how many times I watched this video that night or in the nights to follow. I couldn't believe it when I found out how young she was. She danced with such poise, such confidence in front of such a large crowd. I still shake my head in disbelief when I watch it.
Cool. La Isla Bonita was the video that I discovered her with, but this is the video where my jaw hit the floor. I don't know how many times I watched this video that night or in the nights to follow. I couldn't believe it when I found out how young she was. She danced with such poise, such confidence in front of such a large crowd. I still shake my head in disbelief when I watch it.[/QUOTE]

I was looking through this post and this one entry struck a nerve. La Isla Bonita was exactly how I discovered her too, and the hook was set with Moi .. Lolita and this exact video. I was somewhat shocked when I found out how young she was at the time she recorded this video! I wonder how many others have experienced the same.

Last edited by Wizard; 11-21-2013 at 01:27 AM..