Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-24-2014, 11:55 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Italia lost! Bye Bye cheating divers! Italy is now going out of the group stages in back to back World Cups! That has never happened to France. Thank you Uruguay for packing these cheaters and divers back home where they belong! Serves them right for bad mouthing France's Zidane. Karma is a b****. Forza Italia my a$$.

I am extremely satisfied with the results so far for both my teams (France and USA). They went above my expectations so far. I think they are performing much better than I thought especially team USA given that they are in the Group of Death. Hopefully they at least draw Germany and make to the next round.

One of the best World Cups in the last 10 - 12+ years!

And Suarez couldn't have picked a better team to bite against especially that cheating diver Chelini. ROFL.

Anyday when Italy loses is good day for all France supporters.

J, take notes from this guy! ^

Lol I was pretty happy to see Uruguay win, especially after having such a bad first game.
Zidane got a great late birthday present!!! Arrivederci!!
I'm proud of France and Team USA as well!
Old 06-25-2014, 06:41 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if I should support vampires... He's a godlike player, but little fucked up.

Anyway, I was rooting for Uruguay, if Italy would play like this in every game... It was so boring.

I'm a bit disappointed that probably Portugal is going to home, but even The Best Player in The World can't choose a national team. And Portugal sucks, even with Him.

At the moment I'm sure that France, Netherlands or Germany will win the World Cup. But I'm also rooting for Belgium.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:54 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post

J, take notes from this guy! ^

Lol I was pretty happy to see Uruguay win, especially after having such a bad first game.
Zidane got a great late birthday present!!! Arrivederci!!
I'm proud of France and Team USA as well!
Thank you sir! Merci Becoup!

Didn't realize it was on Zidane's Birthday and yes he got a great Birthday present.

I am glad that France went through to the next round with any major injury and without gathering any more yellow cards for their star players.

Let's just hope USA goes through to the next round too tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Thank you sir! Merci Becoup!

Didn't realize it was on Zidane's Birthday and yes he got a great Birthday present.

I am glad that France went through to the next round with any major injury and without gathering any more yellow cards for their star players.

Let's just hope USA goes through to the next round too tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed.
It was a late present cause his birthday was on the 23rd, and the match was the next day actually

Someone just shared this on facebook, it was awesome! Team USA!!!

http://vimeo.com/98955183
Old 06-26-2014, 09:59 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Au revoir Luis
Old 06-26-2014, 07:43 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
It was a late present cause his birthday was on the 23rd, and the match was the next day actually

Someone just shared this on facebook, it was awesome! Team USA!!!

http://vimeo.com/98955183
Very nice! I am glad USA went through to the next round. The last couple of minutes was nerve wracking as if Ghana scored they would have gone through but after CR7 scored I became more relaxed. I think it's a HUGE achievement to come out of the Group of Death alive. All the players and the coaches should give them selves a pat in the back. I will admit I had my doubts. I now think they do have the ability to beat Belgium. There group isn't as competitive as team USA's.

And congrats to Algeria (France's B team :P ) for making it to the Round of 16 for the first time in their history. They were robbed in 1982 when Germany and Austria intentionally played to a draw which kept Algeria out of the next round. Let's see if they could exact revenge in the next round..me thinks not, I will give maybe 5% chance of them beating Germany.

All in all a fantastic result for Team USA. I thought we were screwed when we got drawn into the Group of Death. I am glad I was wrong.

Last edited by Ali; 06-26-2014 at 07:45 PM..
Old 06-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
I now think they do have the ability to beat Belgium. There group isn't as competitive as team USA's.
Word

It's gonna be weird though, not having any World Cup games tomorrow, it's been a great couple of weeks
Old 07-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Against The Current

Well, USA is out
Honestly though we couldn't have asked for more, especially the second half and extra time, they played like champs. Tim Howard is a BEAST!!

Now it's time for Les Bleus to face Germany. I figured it would come to this, and I'm behind them all the way.

As Barrett said, can't forget Brazilian homecooking. I support them too, and if they beat Colombia (I expect them to) I'll be happy but against France I'll stick with Les Bleus
Old 07-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 07-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Against The Current

Yes, sad face. At the elimination of France, and now, at Neymar's injury. They're supposedly going to review what happened, but right now I'm saying it should be as heavy or even heavier a sanction than Suarez'. At this point in the tournament, and in such a violent way, injuring another player is unacceptable. There are/were a LOT of people whining that the ref was on Brazil's side, but that's hogwash. Yes, they were knocking James around, but that happens to every key player, Messi, C. Ronaldo, and of course, Neymar. Realizing that the ref wasn't going to card anyone, the Colombians started hitting back. The ref was on no one's side. He's just a douche that lets anything go, and he's known for it.

Anyway. Brazil, even without Neymar, is still Brazil. They're still playing on home soil and have been getting stronger and stronger. Hopefully they'll find inspiration from this, I'm sure they will.

Costa Rica, why was everyone so butthurt that they got this far?